Chapter 6: Heating Materials

She doesn't think there is too much gasoline and diesel, but she wants to stock up more, but many things in the country are limited in quantity, and Shen Xun has no choice but to go abroad after transferring all the things in the warehouse.

Shen Xun was quick to give the money, and the 4s manager personally took the car to Ziyuan Villa.

After leaving the 4S store, Shen Xun counted the time, and he could just go to the snack street to pick up the ordered meals.

When he reached a corner where no one was around, Shen Xun took out his truck and drove out from the alley. The home-cooked restaurant was still so crowded, especially the most people had lunch at noon.

Shen Xun walked into the store, and with the help of the clerk, put all the packaged meals into the truck box.

After driving to the corner, Shen Xun's figure got into the car, put all the food into the space, and drove the truck to the next house.

After collecting all the food, Shen Xun would stop at the gas station passing by to fill up the tank, then take it out, buy a few large barrels and put them in the space, collecting supplies non-stop.

After finishing his work, Shen Xun looked at the time. At 3:30 in the afternoon, he went to the wholesale market further away in e-city, and there were still things he needed to buy.

Turn on the navigation and drive for an hour before arriving at the seaside wholesale market. This is already a suburb of e-city, but it is also a famous tourist attraction.

After parking the truck, Shen Xun entered the market. It is not as crowded as in the center of e City, and it is not crowded. Many of them are foreign tourists.

"Boss, how do you sell the salt?" Shen Xun didn't dare to buy so much salt in the city center market, not to mention that they didn't have that much, and the wholesale markets near the seaside had their own salt fields.

The old man in a white waistcoat waved a round fan in his hand, pointing to several kinds of salt piled up in front of Shen Xun, ranging from thick to thin, with different prices.

"you

Which one do you want. ""Everything is required. "

Shen Xun asked for 20 tons of each kind, and gave the money immediately, "Can you send it to the warehouse behind the wholesale market in the city center for me? This is the address."

"You have to pay for the shipping and labor costs yourself," said the boss, happy to make a big deal.

This little girl looked young, but she gave money more readily than many men.

What Shen Xun bought was not much in his opinion, because Shen Xun lied that he was in import and export trade and sold domestic products to foreigners.

Twenty tons of each, half of his warehouse.

"That's no problem. I want to ask if you know if there is a coal seller near here, and there are charcoal."

The uncle thought for a while, "Yes, but you have to go quickly, I heard that they are moving away soon," the uncle pointed Shen Xun in a direction.

Shen Xun drove the truck over there.

A huge warehouse, half of the warehouse is stacked with coal mines, the shop is still open, but the words for rent have been posted on the wall outside.

Under the shadow on the right side of the warehouse door, there is a table and an electric fan. A young man is lying on the table and taking a nap.

Shen Xun tapped on the table, "Hello."

The young man half-opened his eyes and looked at Shen Xun. After two seconds, he reacted and stood up, "Hi, are you buying coal?"

Shen Xun nodded.

"You can take a look, the coal in my house is absolutely good." In this era of household appliances, except for some factories that need to use coal, this thing is really worrying in the city, but electric heaters are now used in the countryside.

"Is there any charcoal?" Shen Xun put down the coal and took off his gloves. These are necessary for heating in the extreme cold.

"Yes, the charcoal is in the warehouse next door, and the gas is also available, do you want it?" The young man looked at the

Shen Xun was about the same age as himself. "I want 80 tons of coal and charcoal each, and some gas." Gas is too conspicuous in the post-apocalyptic world, so I can't use it.

The young man looked at Shen Xun suspiciously.

For Shen Xun, she has gradually gotten used to this kind of gaze recently, and directly took out her bank card, "Are there so many goods?"

"Yes, a deposit of 400,000 yuan," the young man took out the credit card machine, and Shen Xun entered the amount and password.

"Are you going to move here?" Shen Xun put the card on.

"There are still five days left, and it will be due. If the rent has been raised, the rent will not be rented," said the unscrupulous landlord, who has raised thousands of yuan, who will come to rent.

Shen Xun's eyes lit up, and he went back to the rental sticker in front of the door. There was a string of numbers underneath. Shen Xun dialed it, "Hello, hello, is your warehouse for rent now? I want to rent it out."

After negotiating, Shen Xun added the landlord's WeChat account and sent the money. There was no way, he was traveling abroad.

The young man looked at Shen Xun like a fool. The rent was 3,000 more than before, and Shen Xun rented it without blinking. This girl is here to experience life, and she is not a business material at first glance.

After taking away the spare key, Shen Xun asked him to put the things in this warehouse as usual, and someone will come to pick them up in five days.

After leaving the market, Shen Xun came to the seaside. All kinds of assault boats, private submarines, small boats, fishing boats, and tourists walked past Shen Xun with ice cream in their hands in twos and threes.

Shen Xun rented an assault boat, drove the assault boat to the surface of the sea, and jumped into the water. She bought a lot of seafood, most of which were live, and decorated with seawater to create a small bay in the space.

The sea water around him swirled into Shen Xun's body.