Chapter 156

God knows how many days he has been looking for Shen Xun in this forest.

Zhou Nan's father walked over on crutches, his legs and feet were inconvenient, but he followed Zhou Nan wandering in the woods for half a month.

"You... came to look for me," Shen Xun looked around, and finally put it on Zhou Nan.

"Yes, I came to look for you. I didn't know where you lived, so I searched for half a month in the mountains and forests. Fortunately, I met you today," Zhou Nan said happily.

I was planning to give up at first, but I didn't expect to find someone here, but it was too far away. It would take two days to get out with just him and his father leaning on a pair of feet.

"Why are you looking for me?" Shen Xun turned his body sideways, without looking at Zhou Nan, raised his hand on Laifu's leg, and stroked the knotted hair around his leg.

"Just... I just want to ask, sister Xun, are you still collecting spar now?" Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun anxiously.

The food that was exchanged at Shen Xun's place before was gone, and now they have been hungry for two days, and now the people living in the outer layer of the base can only eat a bowl of gruel a day.

There was no more food in the base, remembering that every time Shen Xun went back, he would go to the mountains, and he had no choice but to try his luck, so Zhou Nan was going to go into the mountains to find someone.

The smooth movement of his hands paused, and Shen Xun turned to look at him.

Zhou Nan's father stood aside, hiding in the mountains for half a month, which made his weather-stained face even more vicissitudes.

"Are you still accepting it? Sister Xun," Zhou Nan begged in his eyes. If Shen Xun didn't accept it, he and his father would starve to death within a few days.

Too many people have starved to death in the outer layers of the base recently, especially in the past two days without food.

Every time he felt that kind of hunger, the appearance of those people before they died was still lingering in his mind.

Shen

Xun looked away, she was not going to collect the spar anymore, but what she didn't expect was that Zhou Nan found her here.

"I've said it last time, I won't collect spar anymore," Shen Xun said casually, even though the two of them starved to death outside the thorn forest today.

Zhou Nan's father hesitated to speak, but remembering that he knelt down to beg Shen Xun last time, Shen Xun did not waver, and Zhou Nan's father leaned against a tree trunk beside him.

Leaning against the tree trunk, Zhou Nan's father sat down on the ground with despair in his eyes, "Xiao Nan".

Zhou Nan was still digesting Shen Xun's words just now, his body could no longer bear the exhaustion of the past few days, so Zhou Nan walked to his father.

The two sat on the ground leaning against each other, neither of them spoke, saving a little energy and going back to the base later.

Shen Xun turned to look at the two of them, "Although I don't want to change the spar, I have something I want to entrust to you...".

"I promise you," Shen Xun was still talking, but Zhou Nan couldn't wait to agree after hearing Shen Xun's words.

"Xiao Nan..." Zhou Nan's father looked at his son with complicated eyes, blaming him for being useless, and Xiao Nan is only a teenager.

If his leg hadn't been broken, Xiao Nan could be like other kids...

"You don't even know what I want you to do, so you just agreed, aren't you afraid that I will let you kill someone?" Shen Xun looked at Zhou Nan's sweat-soaked shirt.

Skinny, and the deeply recessed collarbone.

"I... I'm not afraid, I will kill whoever you say I will," the hair covered Zhou Nan's eyes, so that Shen Xun couldn't see the expression on Zhou Nan's face clearly for a while.

"Don't be so nervous, what I want you to do is very simple, you just need to be in the base

Just follow me for a message. "

"Sister Xun, what's the news?" Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun a little helplessly.

"I want to know what people with supernatural powers are doing in the city b base, and how many people in the city b base have supernatural powers.

There is another one, which is also the most important, I know that the news between the official bases is exchanged, so I want you to always pay attention to F City.

No matter there is any movement in F City, you must bring the news to me as soon as possible. Is there a problem? "Shen Xun looked at Zhou Nan after finishing speaking.

The time is coming, and Xiao Hei will come out soon, but she has no first-hand information about Xiao Hei, and the known thing is that Xiao Hei appeared in City F.

"Xiao Nan," Zhou Nan's father looked at his son expectantly. Fortunately, Xiao Nan was not really asked to kill someone.

Zhou Nan struggled in his heart. His father might not have understood Shen Xun's words, but he did.

Shen Xun actually asked him to spy on the official news. If he was discovered, he would be executed on the spot.

It's better to just ask him to kill someone, so at least he has some confidence. If he is spying on official news, then he will live in fear for the rest of his life.

"I want three bags of grain every month," Zhou Nan made up his mind. If he is found out then, at least he will have enough to eat until he dies.

"Okay, you wait," Shen Xun nimbly jumped onto Lai Fu's back, one person and one leopard went to a corner away from the two of them.

Shen Xun took out three bags of grain from the space, two bags of sweet potatoes and one bag of potatoes. She would not give rice and wheat, after all, the base can't afford so much at once.

"Well, I know Dad, it's okay," Zhou Nan picked up his father's crutches that had dropped by the tree.