Chapter 173 Don't Have That Obligation

Sun Jiahong slammed the car door and didn't look over there.

The people at Agni base were doing roll call, and Sun Jiahong kept up with the three of them and stood behind the line.

...

"Why are you here..." Jiang Huai and Ou Xiang stood in front of Shen Xun. When they saw Shen Xun just now, they thought they had recognized the wrong person.

Shen Xun also recognized the two, since he started collecting ores and crystals.

Jiang Huai, Ou Xiang, and Zhao Bin have always been her biggest customers, and Shen Xun was deeply impressed by them.

Jiang Huai seemed to have thought of something, looked at Shen Xun inexplicably, and guessed in his heart that she probably ran out of food and came to the base to earn points.

Looking at the expression on Jiang Huai's face, Shen Xun retracted the words, forget it, and didn't bother to explain.

The people in Agni Base were called back, and the survivors in City B took a rest.

Everyone stood there waiting for a while, and a soldier came over led by four soldiers.

"Now start to count the number of people," the woman held a notebook in her hand, and the survivors were automatically divided into several teams.

The crowd fell silent instantly. After counting the number of people, the woman crossed out the extra names above, and left the stage with her notebook in her arms.

A man in a green camouflage vest stood on stage with a loudspeaker turned up to maximum.

The man rambled on about the dangers that might be encountered in this mission, and praised the survivors who participated in this rescue mission.

The survivors were gradually lost in the praises, each of them was a little bit smug, the group was passionate, and the man gave an order.

"In order to rescue the suffering compatriots in f city as soon as possible, this rescue operation is starting now."

The man put down the horn, the crowd rang

There was a round of applause.

Shen Xun fastened the belt buttons of his backpack. Although the man said a lot of nonsense, most of them were practical.

Survivors without cars can take the modified trucks prepared by the base. More than 20 modified trucks are prepared for the survivors of City F.

Zhou Nan was squeezed into another truck by the crowd, and turned to look at Shen Xun helplessly, surrounded by noisy voices.

Shen Xun could only tell by the shape of his mouth that he should be calling himself.

"Sister Xun..." Zhou Nan's voice was drowned out by the crowd, and his thin body was quickly squeezed into the car.

This time, more than 300 people went to the base, and the first four cars were full, so Shen Xun walked towards the fifth truck.

Now one person can still sit in one seat alone, and when the survivors from the f city base are picked up, it is estimated that hundreds of people will squeeze into one compartment.

There were windows on the wall of the modified truck, so Shen Xun found a seat by the window and sat down.

The survivors of the rescue team got into the car one after another. Shen Xun lowered his peaked cap, leaned against the window and closed his eyes.

"Sister, can I bother you? My son has to sit by the window to be quiet every time. Can he sit another seat?"

With a smile on her face, the woman stood beside Shen Xun holding a child who was two or three years younger than Zhou Nan.

"Sorry, no," Shen Xun met the woman's eyes and refused to make a sound.

"A child, what's the matter with letting go..." The woman put away the smile on her face and asked Shen Xun loudly.

The woman's voice suddenly increased, attracting the surrounding survivors to watch.

With a sneer on his face, Shen Xun looked at the child held by the woman, "Child, it's not my child."

There is no such obligation, and I have already said that I will not let it go. "Stingy..." the child said to Shen Xun.

"Yes, your mother is generous, let your mother take you to the driver's seat, the scenery is better there," Shen Xun turned his head and looked out the window.

Suppressing the violent emotions in his heart, "I have mania, stay away from me," Shen Xun closed his eyes after speaking.

What time is it now? There are so many strange things in the base. It's the end of the world and you still indulge children like this.

The woman muttered something vaguely, but Shen Xun didn't hear clearly.

Seeing that Shen Xun was not paying attention to her, the woman rolled her eyes at Shen Xun, and took the child away, "Go," the child turned to look at Shen Xun bitterly.

"Mom, I'm going to sit by the window," the child was playing with his temper. The woman scanned the people sitting by the window, and finally set her sights on a man.

Ten minutes later, a man shouted and cursed in the carriage, "Get out, stay away from me," the man glanced at the woman's hand on his arm.

Pushing the woman away in disgust, the woman was pushed to the ground, and her back bumped against the seat next to her. It is estimated that the injury was not clear.

Survivors around looked at the excitement and booed.

Hearing the movement from ahead, Shen Xun opened his eyes, it was the woman with the child just now.

"What are you arguing about, go back to your place, and don't go to this mission if you are arguing again," a soldier got into the car and looked around.

The survivors quieted down, and they all returned to their seats and sat down. There was no sound in the carriage.

Even the noisy pair of mother and son didn't dare to say anything, and obediently sat down at random.

When more than 20 trucks drove out of the base, they all pressed their horns, and the horns blared for a long time, as if to see them off.