Chapter 34: Ability And Shackles

The dagger in Shen Xun's hand had been replaced with a Tang knife, and she tapped the tip of the knife on the ground, making a tinkling sound.

Through the small window, Shen Xun looked at the people outside the door, "You guys broke the door just now."

"Yes, so what," the man also had a knife in his hand, and he chopped the knife on the small window with a fierce expression on his face, "Open the door."

They heard that only one person lived in 2201, and they just came here, so they picked this place at first glance, not to mention that there was an iron gate installed in this house, so he was even more satisfied.

"Okay." Seeing that they wanted to come in so much, Shen Xun put away the Tang knife in his hand and opened the iron door, "Come in."

Seeing that Shen Xun was so up-to-date, several people were also happy, and two even looked at Shen Xun with evil eyes. Shen Xun showed a hospitable smile on his face, "Come in, sit inside."

The woman with the child in the corridor looked at Shen Xun with a hesitant expression on her face, and some people looked at Shen Xun like a fool. Only the person who had seen Shen Xun murder the night before was silent.

Shen Xun stood by the door, waiting for a few people to enter, six men and two women.

After several people entered, Shen Xun looked at the people in the corridor with a hospitable smile on his face, "Who else wants to come in?" Several people were a little moved when they heard Shen Xun's words.

"What the hell are you doing, bitch, I'm in charge now," the man yelled at Shen Xun, and some excited people in the corridor didn't dare to take a step forward when they heard the man's words.

Shen Xun looked at them with some regret, his eyes seemed to say that I will entertain you next time.

Shen Xun closed the iron door, and there was a bang when it was locked. The tall man in the corner covered the handsome man's ears with his hands, "Ah Cheng, what's wrong."

The man looked up at him, the tall man lowered his head and kissed him on the face, just shook his head

Pressing the head into his arms, the four locking sounds ended, and Shen Xun looked back at the few people sitting in the living room. The knife in the man's hand was already somewhat curled, and there was even more dried blood on the handle. It was obvious that they also killed someone.

The two men who had been staring at Shen Xun just now were even more unabashed.

Shen Xun, who was eighteen and almost nineteen years old, had a ignorant and innocent face, which made people want to dye this white paper, but they didn't know that this white paper was black from the very beginning.

"Little sister, brother, can I play games with you?" The two walked towards Shen Xun, taking off their coats and throwing them on the sofa.

"Okay, but wait for me to change clothes."

There was joy in the eyes of the two of them, "Tsk," one of the women sneered at Shen Xun. She thought she was innocent, but she turned out to be a flirt inside.

"Just change it here," both of them thought that Shen Xun really wanted to play with them.

"Okay," the woman almost rolled her eyes after Shen Xun finished speaking.

Under the expectant eyes of several people, Shen Xun took off a raincoat from the peg in the bathroom and put it on. The raincoat hadn't been rinsed last time, and there were still dried blood.

After putting on the raincoat, Shen Xun took out the Tang knife from behind the door, and flicked the Tang knife with his fingertips, "Which one of you will come first."

Shen Xun was immersed in this feeling, as if he had returned to the time when the laboratory's ability was awakened.

The temperament changed instantly, the two standing in front of Shen Xun shook their legs and took two steps back, Shen Xun raised the knife and dropped it, the Tang knife had already pierced one of the men's chest, Shen Xun turned the handle, and blood sprayed.

The other people who reacted raised their knives and slashed at Shen Xun. The two women screamed and threw things at Shen Xun.

Shen Xun wiped his neck with the knife and fell down another person. The dagger in his left hand appeared out of thin air and stabbed the man in the stomach. He stabbed several times and died three times in less than a minute.

indivual.

The woman let out a miserable scream, "Ahhh...".

Shen Xun raised his hand and rubbed his ears, "The treble is good." The four of them were terrified by the sight in front of them, and they all ran towards the iron gate. The door lock slammed non-stop, and someone had already urinated.

Shen Xun chopped melons and chopped vegetables to kill a few people, and she never refused the heads of others who came to her door.

Putting Tang Dao into the space, Shen Xun pulled the corpses of several people to the door and piled them together. She watched silently, and the picture of the laboratory was in her mind, which was higher and more than this pile...

Knowing her ability, she built a shackle in her heart, firmly tied her bottom line, so that she would not step into the abyss.

Bang, the iron door lock was pulled open by Shen Xun, and everyone in the corridor looked at Shen Xun, and when they saw what was behind her, they all ran away screaming.

The corridor was emptied again, and Shen Xun dragged each hand to the window. When the man saw her coming, the man in his arms moved away from his position. Shen Xun opened the window, and the rainstorm dripped in, hitting Shen Xun's body.

The blood spots on his face were washed away by the rain, revealing his fair face. Shen Xun hummed his mother's lullaby, raised his hand and threw down the things in his hand.

After throwing everything down, Shen Xun took out a mop and tools to clean up the blood in the room and the corridor.

After finishing, Shen Xun didn't want to go downstairs anymore, she walked to the man's side, "Please ask, how many floors has the water risen now."

"The thirteenth floor," the beautiful man looked up at Shen Xun, and Shen Xun showed a flowery smile on his face again.

"Well, that, my name is Shen Xun, what's your name?"

"My name is Lin Xiangrui, and this is my boyfriend Chen Cheng." Chen Cheng was completely unafraid of facing Shen Xun. He protected Lin Xiangrui behind him, as if Shen Xun would do his best if he dared to do anything.