Chapter 150 A Rare Relaxation Daily

Shen Xun held the other end of the vine with his right hand, the ability was activated, and the vine stretched, flying forward with Shen Xun.

From time to time, the toes caught on the dead grass, and Shen Xun controlled the vines to rise upwards.

After a certain distance, Shen Xun landed and controlled the other end of the vine that was entangled with the dead tree to stretch back. After the vine branch returned to Shen Xun's side, it was directly entwined around the dead tree beside it.

Shen Xun held the vine branch tightly with his right hand, and flew forward in the air.

More than an hour later, Shen Xun stood on the top of the mountain, and there was a large thorn forest at the foot of the mountain. Shen Xun controlled the vines and wrapped them around his waist.

Leaping directly across the thorny forest, he sent himself to the gate of the fortress, put on his gloves and opened the gate, and Shen Xun let Laifu out.

He took out the medicine powder and applied it to Laifu. Laifu squatted in front of the air conditioner and watched.

Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner, and the four air conditioners in two rooms started to operate.

I don't know if it's because of the new air conditioner, but the room cooled down after ten minutes.

Shen Xun scooped up half a basin of melted ice water, took a shower, and there was a lot of blood on his body and hair.

The blood on the thermal insulation suit had already solidified, so Shen Xun took off the thermal insulation suit.

The blood that was not wiped off from the fingertips had also stuck into the crevices of the nails.

On the way back, because those people delayed a lot of time, Shen Xun took out his watch and looked at the time, it was already past eleven o'clock in the evening.

Before going to bed, Shen Xun took out a pen, and heavily drew a cross on December 24th on the calendar. The first half of the calendar was already marked with a black pen.

Shen Xun put away his pen, and on the next page of the calendar, there were two words in red, New Year's Eve.

There are still more than ten days before the Chinese New Year.

After the death of her parents, she has always celebrated the New Year alone, and she has no expectations for the New Year.

Put the calendar next to your pillow.

The door of the room was wide open, and there was Laifu's huge head. When the sound of even breathing came, Shen Xun closed his eyes.

After breakfast, Shen Xun smelted the spar he received yesterday in the space and took a rest.

After lunch, Shen Xun wrapped the smelted spar on the outer wall of the fortress. He made half of it before, and now he made some more.

It was almost there, Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe off the sweat flowing down his neck, and took out the iced watermelon from the space, Shen Xun walked back while eating.

Laifu was lying under the big tree to enjoy the cool, and when Shen Xun passed by it, he took out an iced watermelon for it.

Laifu stuck his paws into the watermelon, and the watermelon split in two. Laifu licked his palm and opened his mouth to eat the next half.

Red juice overflowed from its mouth, and it was very conspicuous on the white hair. Laifu stuck out his tongue and licked it.

Shen Xun opened the door to the basement, walked down the stairs, and found the vegetable rack in the basement. The vegetables inside were a little wilted.

Shen Xun released his ability to renew their lives, took out a vegetable basket and picked some vegetables to go up to the first floor, Shen Xun opened the freezer and took out frozen corn from it.

After dinner, Shen Xun went up to the highest point of the fortress, took out the reclining chair and lay down on it, the sun had already set, and the red full moon was hanging above.

Since the end of the world, I haven't seen the stars again. I put a piece of fruit ice in my mouth, and Laifu howled below.

Shen Xun turned his head and looked, Laifu's forelegs were resting on the stairs, his head was squeezed towards the stairs, half of his body was already squeezed in half.

Seeing Shen Xun on it, it wanted to go up too.

Laifu couldn't get up and down the stairs, unable to get in or out, Shen Xun got up from the recliner and helped his forehead.

Putting away the chair, Shen Xun controlled

The vines came down from the top of the fortress, looking at Lai Fu with his butt pouted, Shen Xun was speechless for a while.

"Aw~ow~".

Raising his hand, he put Laifu into the space and let it out. Seeing that Shen Xun had come down from above, Laifu ran back to his room and squatted in front of the air conditioner.

Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner, took out the projector and put it beside the bed. He has been busy building the fort during this time, and he hasn't had a good rest for a long time.

Taking out snacks and various barbecues, Shen Xun chose a two-hour movie, and fell asleep after watching it.

Halfway through the movie, Shen Xun had already fallen asleep. Laifu opened his eyes and looked at the movie that was still playing above. He didn't close his eyes until the movie was over.

"It's recovering well," Shen Xun looked at the scabs on Lai Fu's legs that had fallen off, and fine fluff grew out of them.

It has been a long time since he went out, looking at Lai Fuhaoquan's legs, Shen Xun is going to go out tomorrow to have a look.

After breakfast, Shen Xun packed some things in his backpack that could be taken out in front of others, and rode out on Laifu.

After not going out for a long time, Shen Xun looked down at the dead trees in the mountains and forests. The bark of the trees had been peeled off by the scorching sun. With such weather, there was still a year left.

During the recuperation period, he didn't run and jump vigorously, finally came out, and Laifu ran in the mountains and forests at high speed.

Shen Xun tightly grabbed the long hair on the back of Lai Fu's neck.

Turning around in the ore field, Shen Xun took out the prospecting instrument, and following the rotation of the needle, Shen Xun jumped down from the entrance of the mine.

These mines have been mined, but after a long time, new ore will grow again

Shen Xun is now picking up the leaks in these mines, no matter whether it is ore or spar, Shen Xun does not pick at all, and puts them into the space.