Chapter 175 Dreamland

Those who didn't grab the window seat before all took the opportunity to sit in the window seat before the original owner came back.

Shen Xun zipped up his backpack. There were only water glasses and some snacks in the backpack, nothing else was in it. Although the backpack looked bulging, it was just a deception.

Putting the backpack backwards in front of him, Shen Xun buried his head on the backpack and closed his eyes.

Two minutes later, the body shook and the rescue team set off again.

Ten minutes is not enough time to eat. Many survivors ate in the car with food, and the smell of various foods permeated the car.

The man was holding the half-eaten instant noodles in his hand, and sat beside Shen Xun. From time to time, a puff of white smoke would rise from the small pot, mixed with the aroma of instant noodles.

The smell of food in the carriage lingered for a long time, Shen Xun opened the window, and fresh air came in.

Caressing the green vines on his wrist, Shen Xun closed his eyes, listening to the whistling wind outside the window, Shen Xun fell asleep.

The noisy voices of people around seemed to return to the 100-person shed where he lived in his previous life.

A clear and familiar voice came from next to his ear, and Shen Xun opened his eyes. There was a familiar yellow wooden board above his head, and there were already many cracks on the wooden board.

Turning his head and looking around, he saw that there were bunk and bunk beds all around, and there were fifty upper and lower wooden beds in the small room.

After being stunned for a moment, Shen Xun's powerful mental power brought him back to consciousness. This was the second time he had a dream. The last time was in the laboratory, and this time it was in the shed for hundreds of people.

The bed board above the head creaked and creaked, and the girl who slept on the upper bunk got up.

A foot stepped down from above, and the long toenails were as long as three centimeters because they had not been trimmed for a long time.

black nails

Mud, thick calluses on the soles of the feet, and severe frostbite and sunburn scars on the insteps.

The other foot also stretched out, and finally stepped on the sheet at the end of Shen Xun's bed, "Shen Xun, you're awake."

The girl greeted Shen Xun who was lying on the bed, pulled out a pair of straw sandals from the bottom of the bed, and put them on.

The familiar face of the girl brought Shen Xun back to his memory. Her name was Miao Ranran, and she slept in her upper bunk. The two of them didn't have a deep relationship.

Every day when I get in and out of bed, I just say hello. Miao Ranran puts on her shoes and follows the two women. They work in the same place.

People around got up one after another, and Shen Xun was lying on the bed alone. They seemed to be unable to see Shen Xun, busy with their respective affairs.

Raising her hand to her eyes, Shen Xun opened her palm, she was no better than Miao Ranran, there was black mud between her nails.

The skinny arm, the black scars on the arm, it's been too long, she almost forgot how these black scars on the arm came about.

In a few minutes, most of the people in the shed had left.

"Excuse me, is Shen Xun there, can you call her for me, she sleeps in bed 404, thank you," a soft voice sounded outside the door.

Soon an aunt came to Shen Xun's bedside, "Someone is looking for you outside," the aunt left after finishing speaking.

"Look for me..." Shen Xun propped up his body and looked in the direction of the door. Standing there was a familiar figure, it was Shen Yi.

For other people, Shen Xun may not have the slightest impression, but for the family of the uncle and the uncle...

Shen Yi stood outside the door and waited for a while. Before Shen Xun arrived, she shouted Shen Xun's name outside the door, "Shen Xun, Shen Xun...".

The moment he saw Shen Yi, Shen Xun's mind

Memory fragments flashed, the scene in front of me, if I remember correctly. Shen Yi came here to ask her to see how miserable her uncle was.

There was a murderous intent in his eyes, which had almost condensed into substance, stepping on the warm floor with bare feet, Shen Xun walked towards Shen Yi step by step.

"Ah Xun... come with me to see Uncle, he is dying, he wants to see you for the last time."

Shen Yi burst into tears, with a look of pain on her face.

Walking up to Shen Yi, Shen Xun raised his hand and grabbed Shen Yi's neck, "Shen..." Slowly exerting force with his fingertips, Shen Yi put both hands on Shen Xun's arms.

She tried hard to push Shen Xun's hand away, but no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't break free, and Shen Yi's eyes protruded a little bit.

With the exertion of Shen Xun's arms, Shen Yi's toes were far away from the ground. She could no longer breathe, and her struggle gradually weakened.

Shen Yi's face was terrified, Kacha, Shen Xun twisted Shen Yi's neck, and flung Shen Yi's body aside with his right hand.

The picture in front of me blurred for a moment like a code, and the scene changed instantly. In front of me was a glass vessel two meters high.

The experimenters in blue overalls were running between Bai Lai's containers, where mice like Shen Xun were imprisoned.

The glass cover was opened from the top of the head, and the machine firmly fixed the limbs. Wearing a mask, the experimenter who couldn't see clearly picked up a tube of injection.

The injection pierced into the body, and the experimenter pushed the genetic medicine in the injection into Shen Xun's body.

Shen Xun watched numbly. Ten minutes later, the screaming man next door stopped crying, and his body slowly swelled.

The experimenters did not retreat, but all of them had morbid obsession on their faces.

Holding a computer and a notebook in his hand, he recorded the moment when the man injected the genetic medicine.