Chapter 16: What's Wrong With Asking You To Order Something?

Shen Xun took out the key to the room on the 22nd floor of Building F, proved her identity, and spent more than a thousand yuan to hire a few security guards to help her carry the courier.

There are many people and strength, and it doesn't waste time to go back and forth in the elevator. In less than an hour, everything was moved into the room. Shen Xun thanked a few people for closing the door, and then began to unpack the express delivery.

I took one apart and put it in the space. It took more than two hours to dismantle it, and the express delivery was finished. Although all the things were put into the space, the cardboard box was still there. These things can be used to start a fire later.

Shen Xun also put the express cartons into the space, and brought a broom to clean the room. There are three rooms, one for living by himself, one for fitness equipment, and one for growing vegetables.

Before the official base in city b is established, she will probably stay here for a long time.

The sky had already darkened, Shen Xun took a shower and was blowing his hair, the phone rang again, he cast a glance, it was Shen Tong.

The short hair was washed and dried quickly, Shen Xun took out a dry towel and put it on his shoulders, then picked up the phone and pressed the answer button, "Hello."

As if he didn't expect Shen Xun to actually answer the phone, Shen Tong on the other end of the phone asked in a daze, "Where are you now?"

Shen Zhong snatched the phone from Shen Tong, and answered it in his ear, "Shen Xun, where are you now, you really sold the shares to Bluestar Technology, you unfilial daughter, are you worthy of the spirit of your parents? "

Shen Zhong had a ferocious face, if Shen Xun appeared in front of him now, he would strangle her to death without hesitation.

Shen Xun picked out his ears, and it came again. Shen Zhong and Shen Guo always mentioned their dead parents in front of her, making the young Shen Xun let go of his guard against them time and time again, and obeyed.

"No

Sell ​​it to Bluestar Technology, and give it to you for nothing? "In the past, she also thought that the two uncles were sincerely doing it for her own good.

But she was no longer the Shen Xun she was before. It was good to have tried a lot of pains, and if she plunged in again, it would not be hitting the south wall, but something wrong with her brain.

Shen Zhong was obviously choked, paused for two seconds and still roared, "You unfilial daughter, I am your second uncle, what's wrong with asking you for something...".

Shen Xun interrupted Shen Zhong, "Second Uncle, ask yourself, do you want something?"

After she handed over the shares in her previous life, Shen Zhong and Shen Guo completely changed their expressions. Even Shen Tong, who had been courting her before, began to bully her. When the end of the world came, they intensified.

Shen Zhong on the other end of the phone was still cursing, saying that Shen Xun's wings were stiff, and he would kill her when he found her, so Shen Xun hung up the phone with a sneer.

If my parents were still there, I would never let them bully me like this.

But thinking about their panicked appearance now, Shen Xun felt extremely comfortable, set the alarm clock and lay down on the bed, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space.

The pasture on the mountain was almost eaten up, and Shen Xun gave birth to some more, "Huh," Shen Xun looked at the sow lying on the ground, her belly swelled slightly, and a look of joy flashed in Shen Xun's eyes.

The food reserves increased a bit, and Shen Xun exited the space, took out his mobile phone, and began to inquire how many litters a sow can give birth to, "Ten."

Shen Xun sat up from the bed excitedly. She bought so many sows. If they become pregnant one by one in the future, with ten litters, she will be able to realize the freedom of pork in a short time.

Excited and happy, Shen Xun couldn't help giving birth to more cabbages for these sows, "Eat more, eat more," this

Some pigs felt the coldness in Shen Xun's gaze, but they couldn't hold back the smell of cabbage, so they groaned after eating. Shen Xun fell asleep with a smile on his face, and slept very contentedly this time.

The alarm clock rang on time in the morning, Shen Xun was washing up in the bathroom, the doorbell rang, and he glanced at the electronic screen on the wall, it was four decoration workers.

With a toothbrush in his mouth, Shen Xun opened the door, and the four of them focused their eyes on Shen Xun, "Miss Shen, we talked on the phone last night, it was you."

Shen Xun nodded, rinsed his mouth, and poured a glass of water for them. She didn't expect them to come so early, it's only after seven o'clock.

A few people wanted to get down to business after drinking water. If Shen Xun's side can be settled today, they can take another order in the afternoon.

"Miss Shen, we have brought all the things. You can see how you want to dress them up." The two of them came to the door and moved the things in. Shen Xun pointed to the location of the room and circled the area without ink marks.

"The underfloor heating is installed here, if it can be disassembled, I can take it with me if I move in the future. The solar panels are installed on the balcony facing the kitchen, and the balcony is sealed. There are two cables for the solar panels, one in the kitchen and one in the room.

All the glass is replaced with explosion-proof and sound-proof glass, and the anti-theft door should not be installed on the outside, but on the inside. "The normal surface must be maintained, and there are three anti-theft doors.

It is too eye-catching on the outside, and it is invisible to others when it is installed on the inside, which makes her feel more at ease.

The four decoration workers all looked at Shen Xun in surprise. This employer is the strangest employer they have seen this year. Is the house going to be turned into a cage?

But looking at Shen Xun as a pretty little girl, it is understandable to be afraid of encountering bad guys and want to live in a safer place. The most important thing is that she gives too much.