Chapter 71: Auntie Has A Son

"Wife...", the man standing on the left looked sad, "I'll kill you," the man raised the knife in his hand and slashed at the man who was sneaking behind him.

If it weren't for his knife just now, my wife wouldn't have died. He killed my wife.

At this moment, all he could think about was the knife that the man slashed on his wife, and the man slashed with the knife like crazy.

"Brother Zhuo, help me quickly," the man asked for help from his companion while hiding, the man standing in front of Shen Xun turned hard, and took advantage of the man's madness to slash at the back of the man's neck.

"Huh~huh...thank you Brother Zhuo," he narrowly escaped, sitting on the ground and looking at the man who was still alive, he raised his knife and slashed at the man's head frantically.

"Damn it, I didn't like you a long time ago, so I just played with your wife. You don't know, she did it voluntarily. She wanted to kill me just now for a pack of biscuits, damn..."

The man's head had been chopped into a meat paste, frozen on the ice, the man seemed to be relieved, and the machete in his hand fell to the ground with a clang.

Shen Xun watched blankly. They might have been good brothers, good friends, or even the closest people before the end of the world.

But in the last days, these relationships can kill you, Shen Xun was deeply touched.

They just killed someone, and both of them didn't look very good. Instead of the arrogance just now, there was more resentment, "Brother Zhuo, let's keep this bitch for us to entertain."

He was going to tie her up and torture her slowly.

"Okay, I'll play first," said the only woman in the team who died, and just took her on top.

The two of them walked towards Shen Xun with their knives in hand, but when they approached, they both looked behind Shen Xun with horror on their faces, and retreated tremblingly.

What did they see, a white leopard nearly three meters tall, with one leg thicker than their waist, especially the fangs.

Laifu gritted his teeth and looked at the two, the breath gushing out of his mouth turned into white smoke

, it slowly walked behind Shen Xun, opened its mouth and showed a mouthful of fangs, "Roar...".

The two suddenly felt that it was over, not only the woman was going to die, but they also had a short life. They only hoped that when the monster killed the woman, the woman would buy them some time to escape.

But the next scene made the two of them feel chills all over their bodies.

Shen Xun glanced back, it was Laifu, it didn't know what alienated animal it ate, its mouth was covered with blood, its white hair was dyed bright red with blood, it looked a little scary.

Shen Xun raised his hand, Lai Fu lowered his body and pressed his forehead against Shen Xun's palm, Shen Xun touched it vigorously, then turned to look at the two of them.

"Laifu, tear them apart," Laifu said faster than before.

Almost when Shen Xun opened his mouth, the two of them separated and ran away desperately. Lai Fu caught up with one of them in two or three steps, and bit the man's head with his mouth wide open.

With a pop, the man's head was separated from his body, and he spat out the head in his mouth. The master said that this kind of thing can't be eaten, and he beat it once he saw it.

Laifu chased after the victory and disappeared into the alley.

Seeing it chasing after Shen Xun, she got on her bicycle and set off, which wasted a lot of time. In the past six months, many people stopped her, and no one in the city center could run so far to find firewood like her.

This kind of farce is basically staged every time I go out, which is effortless but time-consuming.

Laifu quickly caught up with Shen Xun, and headed his master with his usual coquettish gesture. Shen Xun was knocked down to the ground when he was concentrating on riding his bicycle.

"Nizi... Come here and stand still," Shen Xun got up from the ground and wiped off the snow on his body.

Every time Laifu heard Shen Xun speak in such a tone, he knew he was going to suffer.

Laifu stood quietly on the side of the road with his ears drooping. Shen Xun untied the rope from the bicycle and tied it to Laifu. The bicycle was also placed on the wood of the folding board.

Shen Xun

Reaching out to pat Laifu's stomach, Laifu squatted down, and Shen Xun rode up, "Let's go home."

Laifu didn't do this kind of thing once or twice, it pulled firewood and carried Shen Xun to Tianfu.

Shen Xun rode on Laifu, his upper body completely leaned on Laifu's neck, his soft and smooth hair was very warm, not so big in vain, Shen Xun absorbed the warmth from Laifu, and fell asleep.

It's not that no one in the surroundings has ever thought about Tianfu, but since seeing a huge leopard coming in and out of Tianfu, no one dares to approach here.

Laifu carried Shen Xun into Tianfu.

"Shen Xun...is that you?" Sun Jiahong stood in front of the window on the second floor, followed by Yu Jianguo and the others. At this time, they were all frightened by Laifu and hid under the window on the second floor.

Several people looked down from above, and naturally saw Shen Xun on Laifu's back.

Shen Xun looked up at the window in a daze, and saw that it was Sun Jiahong who greeted her with a smile. She had a good impression of Sun Jiahong. They went out together to find supplies and gave her a lot of snacks, although the two hadn't seen each other for three months.

Sun Jiahong lost a lot of weight, her cheeks were sunken, and she was not as energetic as before, especially Yu Jianguo and the others behind her.

"Hey, you are Shen Xun, right? I heard Jiahong mention you before. The little girl is really beautiful. She lives alone. Let me tell you, Auntie has a son who is about your age. I will introduce you next time." We know each other well, this girl, there must be someone who can be relied on by her side."

The woman looked greedily at the firewood on the ground and Laifu.

This little girl is the best way to handle it. When she sees her son, she will ask him to coax her, and when the raw rice is cooked, she will be thin-skinned.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Sun Jiahong looked at her mother angrily, she was really afraid that Shen Xun would be unhappy and draw a knife to cut people down.