Chapter 49: He Likes The Current World

Chen Cheng was a little anxious in his heart. Shen Xun kindly gave him half a box of charcoal fire last night, but it was almost bottomed out now. If he didn't go to find the charcoal fire, then he and Lin Xiangrui would definitely not be able to survive tonight.

"I'm also ready to go out," Shen Xun looked at Lin Xiangrui, the two of them looked ready to go, she was actually going out with such complete equipment today.

"Do you want to come with us?" Lin Xiangrui asked Shen Xun, Shen Xun shook his head, she likes to act alone.

When Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng left, Shen Xun took out the thermos cup, filled it with hot water, put ginger slices in the water, and put a rope on the thermos cup, Shen Xun hung the cup around his neck.

She was going to bring Fu to go out for a walk to see where the water receded. "

Laifu's thick hair didn't seem to feel the cold. After he went out, he kept running ahead and stopped to wait for Shen Xun.

Shen Xun looked at its growing figure, and now Laifu was standing beside her, reaching a little on her knee.

After one night, City B was buried under the white snow.

The low temperature was more than minus 60 degrees, and the rain was also frozen. Shen Xun stepped on the ice while stepping over the second-floor window seat. Laifu happily ran in the snow, and then turned back to Shen Xun.

City B is considered a first-tier city, and Tianfu is located in the center of the city. This area has the most shopping malls. Although it was flooded by rain before, now that the water has receded, many shopping malls are exposed.

There were not a few people who thought the same as Chen Cheng. After walking for a while, Shen Xun saw people wrapped in rice dumplings passing by in twos and threes.

Whenever someone looked at Laifu with greedy eyes, Laifu bared his fangs and yelled at that person.

Shen Xun looked at the buildings in front of him,

Some have not survived the erosion of rainwater and have already collapsed, while others seem to be crumbling, and the wall skin is peeling off badly. If you push it lightly, it is estimated that it will collapse. Speaking of which, he had only been in City B for a few days, and he hadn't visited City B yet, when a cold wind blew over, Shen Xun tightened the scarf around his neck, covering half of his face, only his eyes were exposed.

There should be a shopping mall in front, Shen Xun called Laifu, and it ran back briskly.

He picked up Laifu and put it on his shoulders, "Get down on the ground," Shen Xun held Laifu in one hand, looked around for no one, took two steps in the run-up, and easily jumped onto the two-meter-high wall with his toes. Stand by the window sill.

"Go down," Shen Xun put Laifu down, and wiped off the white stained wall covering on the gloves.

No one came in this shopping mall yet. Shen Xun walked to the grain area. A lot of rice was packed in that kind of plastic bag. After soaking in rainwater, the rice was soaked into a bag of rice milk.

The watery rice milk is frozen on the shelf.

There are also those that have not been soaked by rain, and they are all made of waterproof materials. The shelves in an entire area are full of this kind of well-packaged rice. Shen Xun picked some and put them in the space.

There was a noise from the wall, someone was breaking the wall, there was no tool to climb in and he could only smash the wall, Shen Xun found a few more usable tools and put them into the space.

A big hole was quickly broken in the wall, and a dozen people walked in, and they were stunned when they saw Shen Xun standing by the shelf.

The dozen or so people were obviously not in the same group, and after breaking through the wall, they began to scramble for things on the shelves.

Shen Xun pretended to pick a few and put them in his backpack, Lai Fu followed closely at Shen Xun's feet.

"That woman over there, wait a moment," the three of them looked at Shen Xun and asked

Let's go, calling for Shen Xun to stop.

Shen Xun walked towards the broken wall as if he didn't hear it, and I must stop if you call me.

"You're deaf, didn't you hear me calling you?" The man put down the things he was holding, stared straight at Laifu with greedy eyes, and swallowed saliva in his throat. Meat, I haven't eaten meat for more than a fucking month, "You can go, but your dog has to stay," Lai Fu sensed the attacking aura on Shen Xun's body, and growled in the direction of the man.

"I didn't hear what you said."

"It's really fucking deaf, I said you can get out, the dog stays, and if you try to be careful, you won't be able to leave." The man was wrapped in a long black padded jacket, and he didn't look at Shen Xun. Just look at Laifu.

What a fat dog, he hasn't eaten dog meat for a long time.

Laifu eats a lot every day, and grows quite fat, especially when he exercises with her, his legs are not fat, but thick muscles.

Shen Xun didn't care about the man, but turned around and left the shopping mall. After the change of Laifu, he didn't know which aspect it had strengthened, so it was a good time to try it now.

The man took out the machete in his backpack, "You thought you could run away, but if you were told to go, you wouldn't. Now you can't even if you want to."

"Angkor, let's grab something edible and go," the woman who came with the man persuaded him.

"Go away," the man said with a crazy look in his eyes, he likes the current world, like this unfettered world, he has killed many people.

After the water receded, he was faintly worried and afraid, what would happen if he was arrested by the police, but what followed was a big drop in temperature and a blizzard, and the man knew in his heart that the world had changed.