Chapter 36: The Animals Have Began To Mutate

Shen Xun had no expression on his face, "Is this dog yours?"

The woman kept kowtowing, "It belongs to my sister," the laughter of men in the room and the howling of women continued.

"Please, save my sister," the woman kept kowtowing.

Shen Xun did not agree to her, but squatted in front of the woman. When the woman saw Shen Xun's appearance clearly, she also silenced. There was no other reason. Shen Xun looked as old as her sister.

But he also thought of the scene of Shen Xun's vicious murder just now.

Shen Xun handed over the dagger in his hand, and the woman quickly took it. She didn't beg Shen Xun anymore, but took the dagger and rushed into the house.

In the dark room, the three men were still shaking. The woman rushed into the room and stabbed the man on the bed with a dagger, and stabbed the next person after she pulled out the dagger.

Shen Xun took the flashlight to shine on her, and the man who reacted blocked the stabbing dagger with his hand, avoiding the vital position, but his arm was also pierced.

"Damn it," the man picked up the lamp on the bedside table and slammed it down. Shen Xun pulled her back by the collar, "Why are you in a daze."

The man realized that there was another person in the room after the desk lamp smashed into the sky, and the other person was holding a clothes rail and hitting Shen Xun. Shen Xun avoided kicking the man sideways.

Bang, the man was directly kicked by Shen Xun and hit the wall, and fell into a coma.

Shen Xun said in the woman's ear, "I've spotted it." The next moment, he turned off the flashlight, and the room fell into darkness again.

When Shen Xun turned off the flashlight, the woman clenched the dagger in her hand. In the darkness, she found the right position and stabbed at the man. Puff, the sound of the dagger piercing into the flesh, the sound of something hitting something when the body fell down. .

Shen Xun opened

With the flashlight, the girl on the bed was staring blankly, with empty eyes. Shen Xun took off his sweater and covered her, and the golden retriever also walked in.

Looking at her current situation, she couldn't ask anything. Shen Xun turned on the flashlight and walked downstairs. The water had already submerged to the junction of the 13th and 14th floors.

The rain is cloudy, and the bright light shining on the water is sucked into the darkness.

Back in the room, Shen Xun took a shower, Laifu was still asleep, Shen Xun stroked the hair on top of its head.

Because of her, many people in building f didn't dare to be too arrogant. Even if they were hungry, no one was killed. The situation in the other buildings is unknown.

In the morning, Shen Xun finished his meal and was still running in the gym when there was a knock on the door. Shen Xun wiped off the sweat from his cheeks and opened the door with a teacup in his hand.

"What's up."

The girl was wearing her black fleece sweater, her long hair was tied up, and there were blue marks on her neck. She held the dagger from last night in her hand, "Thank you last night, I will return this to you."

Shen Xun didn't answer, "Is that golden retriever yours?"

The girl nodded.

"Do you want to come in? I want to ask you something," Shen Xun stepped back to open the aisle at the entrance, and the people in the corridor watched with wide-eyed eyes. The scene in front of him was very similar to the previous one.

The girl hesitated for a moment, followed Shen Xun into the house, and when the iron door was locked, the girl was startled like a frightened deer.

"Don't be afraid, I have no malicious intentions, I really just want to ask you something, come with me," Shen Xun opened the door of the room, Lai Fu was still sleeping.

The girl followed behind Shen Xun, and the warm breath in the room rushed towards her face, dispelling the coldness of her body, and a white kitten fell asleep by the stove.

Shen Xun carried Laifu out, and Laifu's limp body nestled in Shen Xun's arms, "Is your dog lethargic lately? He just sleeps a lot." The girl's heart melted when she saw Laifu's cute little appearance. She reached out to touch Laifu, but the marks on her wrist made her hand shrink back.

Shen Xun looked away.

"Jiaozi has also been lethargic lately. It has been sleeping all day since it rained." She was always thankful that Jiaozi was sleeping during that time, but was discovered by these hungry people later.

Shen Xun asked her about how long the golden retriever would sleep a day, and whether he could stay awake when he woke up.

Seeing that her questions were all about pets, the girl knew everything, and before leaving, Shen Xun gave her four packs of instant noodles as a thank you gift.

"Maomao," Shen Xun opened the door and the girl was hugged, "Sister, I'm fine."

After closing the door, Shen Xun returned to the room. It seems that when the natural disaster started, the animals were already mutating. As for the plants, is it the same?

Before it was confirmed, she always thought that Laifu was dying, and even dug his grave.

In my previous life, when I got news of mutated animals and plants at the base, it was after the extreme cold, but the mutated animals had already evolved perfectly at that time.

The government also has first-hand resources, how could ordinary people like them know.

Sitting on the recliner, Shen Xun stroked Laifu one after another, and the spots on its body became more obvious, turning from dark gray to black.

The torrential rain seemed to be a little lighter, and the people in the corridor began to cheer, and there were faint sobs, and some even looked at Shen Xun's door with hatred, and when the water level receded, they called the police to arrest the murderer, Shen Xun.