Chapter 132 We Misidentified The Person

The ice cube in his mouth melted quickly, and Shen Xun secretly stuffed another piece.

Kata, the team leader of Agni Base held the rifle in his hand, and leaned against the military team leader, "I can also kill you directly, and then take the things away."

The captain of the military team still had a look of disbelief on his face, "How dare you!!".

"Look if I dare, it just so happens that two new girls came to the team today, and they will use you to practice marksmanship," the man looked behind him.

Two women walked out of the team, "Captain."

"team leader".

Two women, one on the left and one on the right, stood beside the leader of the fire base. The man raised the gun in his hand and loaded it, demonstrating it to the two of them on the spot.

The two women did not have stage fright either. They picked up the rifles with both hands and followed the man's demonstration step by step. The last step was to shoot.

"Be careful, the gun is facing that way," the man slapped the woman's buttocks, the rebound force made the man want to do it again.

"Do you want to provoke a conflict between the two bases?" the military team leader tried to persuade the man.

Their city b base and Agni base have always been inseparable from each other, and they even cooperated in some aspects.

The things in the bag had been struggling violently. Shen Xun got up from the ground and put his backpack on his back, keeping his eyes on the movement of the bag all the time.

The man sneered, "There are so many accidents, what if you all died of accidents too."

The vines in the sack instantly ran wild, one by one broke free from the black rope, and broke through the sack, the vines stretched infinitely, tightly binding everyone present.

The situation happened so suddenly that no one present could react. The military team leader was the first to calm down and "retreat".

The squad leader drew out the small knife hidden in his belt, and quickly moved towards the wrapped knife.

The vine branch at the waist was cut off, and the black blade was extremely sharp. Cutting off the vine branches on his body, the team leader hurriedly rescued the other team members.

At this time, most of the people in Agni base were also out of trouble, and the man called the people in the team to shoot at the military.

They can't be allowed to run away. If today's incident is sent back to the base in City B...

Two shots, bang bang, were fired at Shen Xun's position. Shen Xun was about to take advantage of the chaos and run away when he heard the gunshot and rolled over on the ground to avoid it.

Picking up the gun that was dropped on the ground just now, Shen Xun skillfully set up the gun and fired.

"Find a cover quickly," the team leader looked at Shen Xun's way of holding the gun in a daze.

After getting out of trouble, everyone quickly picked up the guns on the ground to find cover. The team leader took the initiative to take a rifle and handed it to Shen Xun, "I'm really sorry just now, we admitted the wrong person."

The gun in his hand was out of bullets, and Shen Xun took the rifle from the team leader with a blank expression, opened the magazine and replaced it.

Too many people are troublesome, and the ability cannot be used at all.

The rioting Fujie was quieted down, and the people in the fire base suppressed them with firepower. Four people from the military died and eight people died in the fire base.

Both sides were red-eyed.

"Laifu," Shen Xun yelled into the dense forest, and Laifu rushed to the back of the raging fire base, bit two people to death with his mouth and raised his right leg to trample one person to death.

Laifu's huge body more than four meters tall moved very quickly. After he succeeded, he turned and jumped away, his figure hidden in the darkness.

It was so fast that the people at Agni Base only saw a tall white shadow flash past, and then disappeared in an instant.

"Captain, they have alienated beasts," the remaining team members of Agni base were terrified by Laifu.

"Retreat, retreat quickly," the leader of Agni Base turned around and retreated first, and the rest of the team members followed closely behind him, and the figures of the few people who were running away were slightly embarrassed.

Shen Xun dropped the gun in his hand, picked up the backpack on the ground and patted the dirt on it. The team leader greeted the rest of the team members, and put the vine branches on the ground into their backpacks. This was the experimental product they had finally obtained.

Several people cleaned the battlefield silently, "Captain, come and see."

One exclaimed, fell to the ground and stepped back, a vine branch firmly stuck into the corpse of his companion, as if he was sucking flesh and blood.

The companion's corpse collapsed at a speed visible to the naked eye, not only the companion's corpse, but also the corpse on the other side of the fire base.

After a while, a piece of skin was left sticking to the skeleton, and the tip of the vine branch that had sucked the flesh turned red, and gradually lifted the vine body from the ground.

The team leader hurriedly picked up the player who fell on the ground, what is the situation now.

The vine branches spread out to surround several people in the middle, and the end that sucked flesh and blood sniffed at the few people trapped in the center.

It was picking the next object to suck. Shen Xun looked at the vine branch slowly approaching, with a sneer on his face, and took out the hook from his backpack.

When Tengzhi approached, Shen Xun raised the hook in his hand and swiped over. She was holding back the fire.

The hook made only a few cuts on the vine branch, but they healed up quickly.

Shen Xun stretched out his hand to hold the vine branch tightly, and exerted force in his hand. The part of the vine branch that had just penetrated into the ground was pulled out by Shen Xun with brute force.

It's not that the main body left her arrogance behind, violently pulled out the vine branch and pinched it in his hand, Shen Xun grabbed it with both hands and tore it apart.

The green juice splashed all over his body, and Fujie stepped back after feeling the pain, but the other end of the vine was held firmly in Shen Xun's hand, and he couldn't even run away.

Shen Xun was so cruel, the team leader thought he was going to die when he saw the scene in front of him.