Chapter 114 I Need Special Help

The expected pain didn't come, the man got up from the ground, didn't even bother to take the bag, and ran down the mountain without looking back.

In the team, Jiang Huai stretched out his right foot, and the man was tripped by Jiang Huai while running, "Damn," the man cried out in pain.

Zhao Bin looked at Jiang Huai's retracted feet.

Ou Xiang took the opportunity to open the ore bag that the man threw on the ground, and the ore fell on the ground with a clatter.

"Stone, there is actually a stone in it."

"Isn't he treating people like fools?"

"No wonder he said just now that he didn't want bags. If he didn't find out, wouldn't he be taking more than a catty of grain for nothing?"

Everyone condemned the man, and the man got up cursing from the ground and looked at the man who tripped him just now.

"Fuck meddle in your own business," the man pulled out the short blade tied in his trouser leg, and stabbed at Jiang Huai.

"Brother Huai..." Ou Xiang looked at the man in horror. He was a little far away from Jiang Huai, and it was too late.

"Brother Huai," Zhao Bin stood behind Jiang Huai, quickly reacted, took out the pistol from the back of his waist and shot at the man.

Two gunshots were fired, Zhao Bin shot the man in the back, Shen Xun shot the man in the arm, and the dagger fell to the ground with a bang.

The man fell to the ground and was out of breath. Ou Xiang also rushed over at this time, stretched out his foot and kicked the man, "Brother Huai, are you okay?"

"fine".

"Brother Huai, Brother Xiang, come quickly, both of you," Zhao Bin called to them.

The man is dead, but most of the ore he brought is genuine

, The three squatted on the ground and divided up the man's ore.

Shen Xun withdrew his pistol, turning a blind eye to the actions of several people.

"I want to change wheat and potatoes." The man put the ore bag on the weighing machine, and Shen Xun resumed his busy work, as if nothing happened just now.

At the moment when Shen Xun lowered his head and was busy, more than a dozen people in the team left quietly with ore bags, and Shen Xun looked up.

Soon it was Jianghuai's turn, and Jianghuai was in front of them. They all tacitly didn't mention the man just now, and put the ore on the scale with their hands together.

"Do you need help?" Jiang Huai put his hands on the ore bag and started to walk to the rear compartment after picking up the bag.

"No need," Shen Xun took the ore from Jiang Huai's hand, and picked up a bag with one hand.

Jiang Huai looked at Shen Xun's relaxed appearance, carrying two heavy bags without even bending his waist.

"I use it, I need help," Zhao Bin put the ore bag on the ground and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Jiang Huai joined hands and the two put the ore on the weighing device, totaling more than 2,000 catties, and exchanged the rice and the remaining potatoes.

Shen Xun smuggled rice to the three of them in the space, and after so many days of exchanging it, the only big ones now are the three of Jianghuai.

The three of them can bring a lot of ore every time, and the others are scattered tens of kilograms, but the accumulation of a little makes a lot.

Four hours later, it was twelve o'clock, but there were still more than a dozen people behind, and Shen Xun quickly finished it for a few people.

sitting in a chair

After resting on the bed to drink some water, Laifu rushed out from the forest, stretched out his claws to dig the water bottle on the round table.

Shen Xun took out Laifu's water basin and fed it some water. Taking advantage of Laifu's drinking time, Shen Xun put the recliner and round table into the space.

The off-road vehicle drove down the mountain and drove up the mountain path. Shen Xun looked at the small tails following him in the rearview mirror, stepped up the accelerator and drove into the dense forest with a bang.

"We've been spotted. She wants to run, so hurry up and chase after her." At this time, she no longer concealed herself, and all four cars turned on their lights, chasing after Shen Xun's car.

The four cars were all refitted, and they quickly caught up with Shen Xun and surrounded Shen Xun from four directions.

The man got out of the car, and the muzzle of the pistol hit Shen Xun's window glass fiercely, "Come out."

Ignoring the people outside the window, Shen Xun looked at the back of the car, it was already far away from the official base, and he successfully led them into the dense forest.

There was a bang, and the rear window glass was pierced by bullets, "Come out, or the next shot will hit your head."

The man took the handle of the gun and slammed it heavily on the car window. Shen Xun looked at the punctured car window glass, looked at the man with sinister eyes, and kicked on the car door with six points of force.

The car door slammed and hit the man with force, and the man who was smashing the window was knocked to the ground by Shen Xun's sudden blow.

His shoulder was dislocated, and the gun in his hand fell to the ground.

The man was quickly pulled away from the ground by his companions, and Shen Xun walked out of the car.