Chapter 194 The Team Scattered Into Several Small Groups

The companion didn't seem to notice it, and kept scratching his skin.

After the tiny worms got in through the pores, a lump quickly formed on that piece of skin, and the woman raised her hand to scratch it.

On the neck and arms, the woman's blood vessels were scratched out, and she kept scratching as if she couldn't feel the pain.

The blood from the wound stained the woman's body red, and the worm became more excited when it was stained with blood, and burrowed into the woman's wound.

As early as the moment the woman scratched her skin, Shen Xun retreated to a safe distance. How could he have just entered the central area of ​​the forest, and someone had gotten into it.

This kind of insect is a mountain leech after alienation. It is small in size, not only sucks blood, but also itches when it gets a little bit.

But the woman didn't get a little bit on her body, but was directly built a nest.

"Stay away from her, hurry up, stay away from her," the long worm on the woman's body crawled towards the crowd, and at this time, there was no intact skin on her body.

Countless long worms built a nest in her body again, and then hatched.

"Help...", the survivors closest to the woman suffered, and the long worms crawled onto several of them and burrowed through their pores.

Soon a few people were like the woman just now, scratching their bodies with both hands.

After withdrawing from a safe distance, everyone felt like they had survived a catastrophe, and many worms were still crawling towards them.

A person walked out from the team of supernatural users. This person had never made a move before, and Shen Xun focused his eyes on that person's hand.

I saw a red flame ignited in the palm of the man, and the flame ignited a circle on the ground, enveloping the long worm.

The long worm that was touched by the flame was immediately crackled by the flame, buzzing...

bursts in the air

The stench of burning long worms, the flames gradually spread to the dozens of people, and many people couldn't bear to look at the scene in front of them.

Turning his head away, weeping softly, more than a dozen people screamed, and his body felt the burning pain again.

There was also the itching of long insects crawling around on his body, the man's eyes were streaming with tears, and he looked at everyone in despair.

He wanted to live, he wanted to return to the base alive, the man opened his mouth to say something, and countless worms crawled out of his mouth.

The flames continued to burn for more than ten minutes, until the people inside were all dead. At this time, there were less than a dozen survivors alive.

Including a few teams and the nine supernatural beings, there were only more than thirty people, and Shen Xun also saw a few familiar faces in the crowd.

Sun Jiahong and Zhou Nan were still there, and several members of the Silver Moon team died.

The sky was slowly getting dark, and the smell of burnt corpses lingered in the air for a long time.

Feeling a little hungry, Shen Xun found a random place to sit, opened his backpack and began to eat. At this time, everyone was still alive.

They no longer trusted each other, and the members of the team, headed by the white-haired man, formed a small circle and refused to interact with people from the base in City B.

A dozen survivors, still immersed in the scene of the man releasing flames with his bare hands, formed their own small group.

The few remaining people in Agni base all follow the lead of Sun Jiahong and the three captains, and they also form their own small group.

At this moment, the groups of people on the field are clearly separated, and no one pays attention to the other, and they are all guarding against the supernatural beings in the city b base.

Shen Xun sat alone on the side, eating something in his mouth and looking at them.

Someone from the survivors yelled at Shen Xun twice, and Shen Xun followed them all the way here.

, they still find Shen Xun very pleasing to the eye. The most important thing is that these survivors must unite at this moment.

A few people also figured out a hint of taste. It was obvious that the base had sent them to die for this mission.

Shen Xun shook his head towards them, refusing to join their team.

A soldier stood up and urged everyone to leave quickly, but no one spoke at this time.

I don't know what danger lies ahead, and they only have one life, everyone sat around the ground without getting up as if they didn't hear his words.

With a cruel smile on his face, the ability user who never made a move said to the mind control ability user, "Go, let them go now."

Time waits for no one, and it is getting late now, they have indeed explored this route, but only half of it.

They didn't go in any further, and the mind-controlling power stood up and walked towards the survivor team.

A dozen survivors looked at the man gradually approaching, feeling a little apprehensive in their hearts, "You...what are you doing?"

The man looked at the crowd, "If you want to blame, I can only blame you for not cooperating." The power was activated, and the survivors who were still sitting on the ground stood up with blank eyes.

Walking towards the forest, the man turned his head to look in the direction of the team members, with a smile on his face, his smile made the team members' scalps tingle.

"Please invite you too," the man looked at them with a half-smile, the white-haired man gritted his teeth angrily, but there was nothing he could do.

"Let's go," several people took their backpacks and followed behind him.

The man looked at Shen Xun who was eating. Shen Xun didn't wait for the man to speak, and walked behind the team with his backpack on his back.