Chapter 39: The Rotten Female Corpse

Recently, even with the rainstorm and cooling down, there are still quite a few people on the 29th floor.

In the entire circular shopping mall, the glass windows outside the clothing store were smashed, and Shen Xun shone in with a flashlight.

Some of them have been emptied, and the rest are spring and summer short-sleeved shirts, hanging alone on the shelves. Shen Xun continued to walk forward.

After looking at several stores in a row, he saw baby padded clothes. Shen Xun picked up the fire extinguisher on the ground and smashed it at the door glass. The door glass had already been smashed, but the hole opened was too small.

The cracking sound of glass shattering did not attract the attention of others, because there were not a few people who behaved like her. Shen Xun kicked the glass on the ground with his feet and walked in.

After scanning the flashlight one by one, Shen Xun took more than 20 pieces of baby cotton clothes, these were enough, and Laifu was growing very fast, so he probably wouldn't need it for a while.

Putting the padded jacket into the space, Shen Xun symbolically took a long black padded jacket and put it on his body. When he came out of the store, Shen Xun walked upstairs with a flashlight. The 30th floor is a restaurant. I don’t know if there is anything that can be used. superior.

Shen Xun walked upstairs, just when someone came down, Shen Xun stepped aside to get out of the way, and when the people inside came out, Shen Xun pushed the door open a bit.

Different from the 28th and 29th floors, the entire floor of the 30th floor was filled with a rancid smell, lingering around the tip of his nose, and lingering for a long time. Shen Xun walked in with a blank face. He had smelled worse than this in his previous life. What.

Mosquitoes and flies are flying all over the sky, water and electricity are cut off, and the ingredients placed in the back kitchen of these restaurants have not been kept fresh, and they have rotted and maggoted into mosquitoes and flies entrenched on the 30th floor.

Obviously, these places have been visited by people before, Shen Xun looked at the messy tables and chairs, walked to the back kitchen, the back kitchen

The stench was especially serious, Shen Xun kicked away the chair blocking him. Refrigerators and freezers were not in her consideration, and she would not ask for trouble to open them. Shen Xun reached out and waved away the mosquitoes flying in front of her eyes, took out toilet water from the space and sprayed it on herself, and the mosquitoes were gone for a while. She is far away from approaching.

Shen Xun opened the microwave oven, it was very clean, there were traces of use but it didn't affect it, Shen Xun put it into the space, except for the refrigerator and freezer, Shen Xun put all the electrical appliances that he could see in front of him into the space.

Moving on to the next one, these are free to buy.

In the next milk tea shop, there were also mosquitoes in the shop, but there were still a few of them. Shen Xun opened all the cabinets in the milk tea shop and put all the undamaged ones in, including the ice machine.

Next door to the milk tea shop is a hot pot restaurant. Shen Xun found a lot of hot pot base ingredients in the back kitchen, and put them all into the space. Shen Xun looked at the big guy in front of him. This machine looks like a refrigerator but is not a refrigerator. It seems to be used for cooking.

It was washed very clean inside, and there were several trays, a bit like a school cafeteria. Shen Xun also put it in the space and plucked it.

After installing several shops in a row, Shen Xun went on to the next one, pushed open the door of the back kitchen, and with a buzzing sound, the mosquitoes gathered on the ground were scared away by Shen Xun, and the stench in the room rushed straight to Shen Xun's forehead .

Shen Xun shone the flashlight at the dark mass on the ground, it was a person, a half-rotten person.

There were yellow and black hatching maggot shells on the ground, everywhere. The person looked like a woman, wearing a hip skirt and white shirt, business attire before she died.

Shen Xun closed the door and backed out. There were still 20 minutes to meet up.

return.

"I fell in love with this thing first, so it should be mine." "Yes, we have taken a fancy to this thing before, and you can't take it away."

"You said that if you like it, it's yours. Then I said that I've taken a fancy to this whole shopping mall, so it should be mine too," Zhang Yuanchao blushed with anger.

He was holding a plastic bag tightly in his hand, which contained three folded padded clothes. At this moment, five people stopped him and Chen Cheng, preventing them from leaving.

"I said, we were interested in this item just now, but we were going to get other things at that time, so we didn't come to get it. Now that it's here, you put it down."

"I don't care what you were going to get, I just know that I found this and got it from the shelf." Zhang Yuanchao said nothing and would not give it, and several people stalemate for a while.

Shen Xun watched from the crowd, and didn't intend to help.

Zhang Yuanchao was about to rush out with his things in hand, and several people caught him and wanted to grab the bag in his hand. Zhang Yuanchao took two steps back holding the bag.

The cotton clothes on the 29th floor were gone, and many people came just now, and he finally found these three.

"Bring something," the man took out the switchblade from his pocket, and slashed at Zhang Yuanchao with the white blade, "Ahh...".

Zhang Yuanchao froze in fright, Chen Cheng grabbed Sun Yuanchao to avoid the switchblade, but Zhang Yuanchao's jacket was still cut.

Seeing that his companions were making moves, the other four also rushed up. Zhang Yuanchao was pushed to the ground, and the man stabbed him with a switchblade. Zhang Yuanchao picked up a bag in a panic to block it.

Puff, the switchblade stuck into the padded jacket, and the others surrounded Chen Cheng, raising the switchblade to stab.