Chapter 107 Supplies, That's My Life

After wringing out the sweat from the face towel, Shen Xun stuffed a piece of ice into his mouth.

Laifu licked Shen Xun's cold palm, it was also very hot, Shen Xun also ate two pieces for it, "Don't swallow it, keep it in your mouth."

Shen Xun raised his hand to cover Lai Fu's neck, and Lai Fu swallowed the melting ice water carefully.

The base sent people to City B for rescue. The collapse last night killed many people.

There was no place to shelter from the wind and rain. The survivors of City B all chose to go to the base this time. There were more than a dozen large modified trucks parked on the side of the road.

The two soldiers on the roof shouted with their horns, but Shen Xun couldn't hear what they said clearly because they were too far away.

"Please ask me, what's the current situation at the base," Shen Xun took out a pack of biscuits from his backpack.

The husband and wife looked at each other, and they kept their eyes on the biscuit. They had been to the base, but they didn't know much about it.

"We don't know much about this," the man said sincerely.

"Just tell me what you know," Shen Xun put the biscuit in the woman's hand.

"We have been to the base, but we didn't live in it. The base needs to pay food to live in. We don't know about other people.

But my husband and I live outside the base, and the base has six floors, and we are on the outermost floor, the outermost floor, without any security.

As for the inside of the base, we have no food and can’t get in, so we don’t know what’s going on inside,” the man said honestly.

The people living on the outermost layer desperately tried to squeeze into the base.

The two left with the biscuits. Shen Xun wiped off the sweat from his forehead. She didn't want to go to the base, but she can think about the outer layer.

After much consideration, Shen Xun still decided not to go to the base, she thought of a better place.

There are too many secrets about her, and if she goes to the base, even if she lives in the outermost

Layer, if you usually want to eat something strong, it's not easy to get too many people.

Bringing Laifu along, Shen Xun walked to the back of the team. Many people were no longer surprised by the alienated animals, but they were a little surprised that Laifu's figure was too large.

It takes about four hours to go to the base from City B. The modified truck is equipped with air-conditioning. If you want to go to the base by car, you need to pay for food, whatever you want.

If you don't pay the food, you can only walk behind the truck.

Food, isn’t that my life? I didn’t intend to go to the base anyway. Shen Xun patted Laifu’s neck, Laifu squatted down, and Shen Xun rode up, “Let’s go.”

Many people in City B had already set off for the base, Shen Xun followed behind the crowd, and Laifu ran fast.

Shen Xun felt the warm wind brought by the speed, the sweat on his cheeks became sticky, and the buildings on both sides retreated.

There are dilapidated scenes everywhere, and no one is completely intact. The speed of Laifu is very fast, and it has already left City B in an hour.

The mountains in the distance are still bare, but this is only the beginning.

Shen Xun looked towards the top of the mountain. After a month of extreme heat, the temperature will rise again, and many frozen alienated plants will wake up one after another.

Not knowing where Xiao Hei is now, Shen Xun looked away.

"Let's go this way," Shen Xun grabbed Laifu, the people going to the base were going in one direction, but she was going in another direction.

After leaving the city, one person and one leopard parted ways with the crowd.

After the temperature rises again, a lot of ores and crystals will grow from the ground and mountains, and those ores will be collected by the official people for infrastructure and weapons.

The cold weapons made of spar are hard and sharp, cutting iron like mud.

Shen Xun felt itchy in his heart. If these ores and crystals were collected and used completely for infrastructure construction, then

She will have an impenetrable fortress. When the time comes to find Xiao Hei, let him guard the gate.

Laifu took Shen Xun along, and the road became more and more familiar, and Laifu ran in the mountains with ease.

"Okay, stop," Laifu stopped, and Shen Xun took out Laifu's water basin from the space, and added ice cubes into it.

Laifu was so hot that his nose was covered with sweat, and he buried his whole head in the basin, howling comfortably.

Shen Xun took out a bottle of frozen water from the space, Gulu Gulu also took a few sips.

In front of her was an open space with more than a dozen hilltops taken over by her. The ground was flat and there was not even a single weed. Many trees on the hilltops were scorched to death by the scorching sun, withered and turned yellow.

"Huh," Shen Xun looked at the green on the distant mountain in surprise, the telescope appeared in his hand out of thin air, and Shen Xun looked over there.

A big tree, as tall as six or seven meters by visual inspection, the green leaves stand out so conspicuously among the withered and yellow branches.

Shen Xun rode on Laifu, "Go over there," Laifu's face was still covered with water, and it was dried by the sun in less than a minute while running.

The leaves were dazzlingly green. Shen Xun took out a shovel and dug at the root of the tree for a while. The tree should still be in the alienation stage, and it didn't respond to such a big movement by her.

There was a hint of coolness in the shade of the tree, and green light spots emerged from Shen Xun's fingertips, and the roots in the soil began to stretch out crazily, absorbing the green light spots.

Shen Xun continued to output, and when all the light spots were absorbed, Shen Xun slapped the tree trunk, "Follow me, or you will be burned with a fire."

Shen Xun knew that it could understand. After alienation, many plants had no lower IQ than animals. Laifu was a special case. Shen Xun felt that it was directly related to its albinism, which might affect its IQ.

The naked threat made the trunk shake twice, and the roots stuck in the ground pulled out little by little.