Chapter 158

After the defense device was activated, the sound of Zila's electric current resounded throughout the outer wall of the fortress, and Laifu was frightened by the sparks and rushed into the house.

Finding the air conditioner button, turning on the four high-power air conditioners in the room, Shen Xun went down to the basement floor, where more than forty vegetable shelves were placed on the first floor.

Taking out the vegetable basket, he picked some vegetables and put them on. When he went up to the second basement, Shen Xun opened the door to the kitchen, and the first and second floors were remodeled.

There is a house and storage, everything is available, and after making a simple meal, Shen Xun carried the prepared dishes and soup up.

Laifu was lying on the ground, with his huge head facing the door, watching Shen Xun coming up from the underground stairs, still holding food.

Laifu rolled his eyes to look at Shen Xun, took out Laifu's food from the space, and Shen Xun put ice cubes in Laifu's basin.

One person and one leopard each eat their own food.

After waking up in the morning, Shen Xun took out a pen and drew a cross on the calendar, New Year's Eve.

Paste couplets on the door of my room and Laifu's room, and I will have a good meal today.

Shen Xun thought of Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng, who lived opposite each other during the extreme cold last year.

During the New Year's Eve, the three of them had nothing to eat, so she brought out a bag of flour, and Lin Xiangrui made steamed buns, dipped them in hot sauce and they were full.

Originally, he wanted to eat something heavy, but considering that there were two people living in the opposite door, Shen Xun directly dismissed that idea.

Going down to the basement floor, Shen Xun picked vegetables with a basket, took out the processed chicken, duck and fish, and started to work.

There was a burst of aroma above the fortress, and several dishes were already set on the table, and the aroma of the seasoning was so fragrant that Laifuhazi flowed.

Laifu squatted by the door, lowered his head and put his eyes on the round table, there was already a puddle in front of him

Drool stains. "Aw~".

When Shen Xun carried the things up for the third time, Lai Fu cried out happily, because this time Shen Xun brought out his portion.

A whole stewed pig's head, and several cans of pet food, poured all the food in the bucket into Laifu's food bowl, and Shen Xun cracked a dozen or so eggs into it.

The New Year's Eve dinner was unusually rich, and there were many things that he could only eat a little at ordinary times, but this time Shen Xun let him eat his fill.

Laifu watched Shen Xun pour the animal meat into the basin, and circled around the side of the basin, until Shen Xun got up and left with the bucket, and Laifu ran over excitedly.

The food bowl was steaming, and the room was cooled by two air conditioners. It wasn't that hot, and Laifu was eating with his head on his head.

Everything was ready. Shen Xun sat at the table, looking at the dishes on the table, Shen Xun picked up the chopsticks to eat, and let go of the food. As a result, everyone was full.

...

In the mountain forest, a team of sixteen people was cleaning up the mess all over the ground, and there were still a few jumping vine branches on the ground.

The burly man sat down on a stone beside him, took out a sweet potato from his pocket and chewed it, and the man chewed the sweet potato.

"Hey, have you guys smelled something? It smells so good," He Yang ate sweet potatoes while looking at the few people who were cleaning up.

No one paid any attention to him, so He Yang gnawed half of the sweet potato, put it away, and put it in his bag.

A few minutes later, two people looked up one after another, "It's really fragrant," the gluttons in their stomachs were hooked up, and they couldn't take it anymore, they took out sweet potatoes from their backpacks and gnawed on them.

If I guessed right, it was the smell of cooking, and the air was filled with the smell of cooking, "Captain...".

The leading squad leader made a hand

With the momentum, more than a dozen people dispersed, looking for it in the mountains and forests. He Yang, who was sitting on the rock, looked at the few people searching in the forest, and sneered.

So what if you find it? Could it be that if you find it, others can treat you to a meal?

There was still a section of vine branch dancing at the foot, He Yang stretched out his foot and stepped on it hard, with a sound, the vine branch was crushed by He Yang's foot.

A gust of hot wind blew past, and the scent lingering in the noses of several people faded away, and it disappeared into nothingness after a few minutes.

A few people searched in the forest like headless chickens, "Captain..." The smell was gone, "Come back".

More than a dozen people returned to the team, sat down and rested on the spot, gnawing sweet potatoes in their mouths, as if the smell just now was just a hallucination.

He Yang collapsed on the stone with half of his body, and looked sideways at a certain direction in the forest.

"He Yang, you are here to resist this thing," the team leader looked at the green tree trunks on the ground that were tied up with five flowers, squatted down and checked the knots again.

He Yang propped up his body and looked at the captain with a half-smile, "Yes, captain."

Seeing the tree trunk that needed several people hugging to lift it up, He Yang propped it up easily, leaning against his shoulders, He Yang strode down the mountain.

"Everyone, follow up," the captain watched He Yang's back going down the mountain, picked up the backpack on the ground and chased after him.

More than a dozen people hugged the vine branches with bags and descended the mountain in a mighty way.

When passing by the thorn forest, He Yang looked towards the thorn forest, but his gaze was only a hasty glance, and he quickly looked back.

The tree trunk carried on his shoulders twitched twice, He Yang pretended to be unable to support it, and fell to the ground with a crooked body, the tree trunk slid to one side.

He Yang fell to the ground, "Ouch~~Ouch...it hurts so much, it hurts me to death".