Chapter 100 Herbal Encyclopedia

The companions behind the girl saw that Shen Xun was pointing a gun at his own people, and they all took out their pistols and aimed at Shen Xun.

Shen Xun raised his eyebrows and looked at the few people. The gun in his hand pressed against the girl's body twice, and the girl trembled all over.

Shen Xun could feel her fear through the shaking gun body.

"What are you doing, put down the gun quickly," Xu Ping raised her hand and pressed the gun in the hand of her companion. She had seen a lot of capable, eccentric people like Shen Xun.

"Sister Ping..." The girl was crying, she didn't dare to move at all, Shen Xun's eyes were too scary.

Xu Ping walked to Shen Xun's side, her attitude was still the same as before, neither humble nor overbearing, "I apologize to you on her behalf, I'm really sorry just now, she came out for the first time today."

Xu Ping took out two packs of instant noodles from her backpack, "I'll take this as an apology for you. Let's make friends."

When Shen Xun saw the two packs of instant noodles, he pretended to be delighted, and impatiently reached out to take them, "Okay, then I'll forgive her, and as for making friends... forget it."

Shen Xun, as if he was afraid of being seen, hurriedly stuffed the instant noodles into his backpack, and Xu Ping took the opportunity to pull the girl behind him.

The gun was casually pinned to his waist, and Shen Xun stepped on the bicycle and ran away without a trace.

"Hmph, it's just two packs of instant noodles, like a starving ghost," the girl poked her head from behind Xu Ping, her tone mocking, and she sneered at Shen Xun's actions just now.

"You, you, don't say a few words," Xu Ping took out a note from her bag and crossed the word "Tianfu" after failing to get Shen Xun to join the Raging Fire Base.

The note also recorded the names of several neighborhoods, some were ticked off, some were crossed out like Shen Xun, and some were crossed out like Shen Xun.

name was directly painted out. Xu Ping turned her head to look at Tianfu under the night, she didn't take the girl's words to heart, on the contrary.

She thought that Shen Xun's behavior just now was the most normal. Because the girl had relatives at the base, she didn't have to worry about eating and drinking.

She is like a dodder flower raised in a greenhouse. Nowadays, many dark corners of City B have begun to eat people, but she can still maintain her simplicity.

"Let's go," Xu Ping put away the note and walked away with a few people.

Picking up the bicycle and putting it in the cubicle on the third floor, closing the door, Shen Xun rubbed his cold hands and went upstairs.

His toes and fingers were so cold that he almost lost all feeling, he put on the gloves of Jueyuan and opened the door.

Laifu heard Shen Xun's familiar footsteps, and stared at the iron gate eagerly.

Walking quickly to the stove, Shen Xun took off his gloves, put on fur slippers, put his hands on the stove and leaned against it, "Oh~~."

Lai Fu waited for Shen Xun all afternoon, and he was so hungry.

Bringing Laifu's rice bowl over, Shen Xun cut a piece of animal meat in the space and put it in the bowl, and added two live fish and eggs.

Laifu buried his head in his meal, Shen Xun took out the two packs of instant noodles he got, and threw them into the space after confirming that there was nothing wrong.

Put a hot pot on the stove, put the home-cooked food in the pot to heat up, beat two eggs and scramble a bowl of rice, Shen Xun was also very hungry, so he made a CD-ROM for a meal.

After the meal, Shen Xun took out the scissors and trimmed the long hair on Laifu's neck. The living room was silent, except for the sound of scissors scissoring.

The hair grew very fast, and it was already as long as a slap since the last time it was cut. Putting the hair cut by Laifu into the space, Shen Xun raised his hand and patted Laifu's neck.

son.

"Okay, good night." Lying on the bed, his consciousness sank into space, and Shen Xun gave birth to the food on the shelves again. In a few nights, sweet potatoes and wheat had each stockpiled more than 800 catties.

Chickens, ducks, and geese have now bred more than four hundred, and this is still under her intentional control. Shen Xun quickly picked up all the eggs and put them away.

For a whole year, the chickens, ducks and goose eggs received are now piled up into hills.

After finding out the video of making salted duck eggs and preserved eggs, Shen Xun used a bit of mental energy to busy himself in the space, and finally succeeded after more than a dozen failures.

I don't need to eat that much by myself, Shen Xun only got one basket, five hundred or so eggs, even if I eat two in one meal, it can last half a year.

With almost exhausted mental power, Shen Xun exited the space and fell asleep.

She slept until she woke up naturally in the morning, now she was left alone in Building F, no one was staring at her or harassing her, Shen Xun was happy to be at ease.

Getting up slowly from the bed, after washing up, Shen Xun caught a big goose in the space, and killed it with a knife in his hand.

The big goose twitched twice on the ground before swallowing, plucked its hair and washed it, put on marinade, plugged in a solar power panel in the oven, and Shen Xun roasted the goose while reading a book.

Laifu smelled the fragrance and waited quietly, closed the book in his hand, and Shen Xun turned the goose over.

What she read was an encyclopedia of herbal medicines, which recorded the names, medicinal properties and what they looked like of many herbs, and they were all accompanied by color pictures.

She has already read half of this book, and she doesn't have an extraordinary memory, but only reads it over and over again.

In the space, the medicine field was just sprinkled with seeds to promote germination, and it didn't fully start to grow.

After the big goose turned its face, Shen Xun continued to read.