Chapter 163 Earthquake

"Is there any news from F City?" Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe the sweat from the corner of his eyes.

"Yes, there is a privately established base in city f, and the scale is quite large. The base in city f contacted the base in city b two days ago."

"Did you find out what's the reason?"

"I heard something, it seems that there is no food at the F City base, and many survivors starved to death, and they asked for help from several official bases around them.

The base in city b also received their call for help," Zhou Nan recalled what he heard that day, and told Shen Xun exactly what he had heard that day.

Shen Xun pondered, the time just happened to be right, it is now the third year of the last days, and the private base in City F has run out of ammunition and food.

It was at this time in his previous life that the person in charge of the f city base searched everywhere for news about the official base, in an attempt to get in touch with the official base.

In the end, it failed to wait for the official base, but was annexed by a small base next door.

Those people had food, guns, and planting warehouses in their hands. The survivors thought that there was a dawn, but they didn't expect it to be the next round of hell.

Human experiments and genetic medicines came one after another. In order to fill her stomach, she was sent in...

"Sister Xun...Sister Xun..." Zhou Nan called Shen Xun several times, and Shen Xun raised his head to meet Zhou Nan's gaze.

"Sister Xun, what are you doing looking at me like that..." Zhou Nan was stared at by Shen Xun's murderous eyes, took two steps back, and fell to the ground.

Shen Xun stretched out his right hand to pull him, Zhou Nan took two steps back, "I, I get up by myself".

Shen Xun retracted his hand that was outstretched in the air, and sat back on the folding chair.

The noon sun was getting stronger and stronger, and the two sat in the shade and chatted for nearly an hour.

Zhou Nan told Shen Xun that it was not easy to find out the news at the base. Many places were managed with grain, and he didn't have much grain in hand. I hope Shen Xun can give some more, he doesn't need that much for himself, the main reason is to get in touch with the people inside the base.

Already used a lot.

Shen Xun opened the water glass and took a sip of water, thinking about Zhou Nan's words, he is an ordinary person, it is really difficult to inquire about these news.

Buying news with food is indeed the safest way for him at the moment. If he can get news from the inner layers of the base at once, Shen Xun will be wary of him instead.

"The most I can give you is one more bag of sweet potatoes," Shen Xun said in an unquestionable tone.

"One bag, enough is enough," Zhou Nan thought of the bag of sweet potatoes that was spent, and it was worth it.

The two chatted for a while, and when the noon sun passed, the two went down the mountain together, with Laifu following behind, and Zhou Nan turned to look at Laifu from time to time.

The ground shook, "Sister Xun...", Zhou Nan was unstable and fell to the ground, about to roll down the mountain.

In a panic, Zhou Nan tightly grabbed the withered grass beside him, inserted his fingers into the roots of the withered grass, and held it tightly.

"Oh~~", Lai Fu threw himself on Shen Xun's body, protecting Shen Xun under his claws.

The vibration lasted for five minutes, but it was just a vibration, which made people unstable. Spreading Laifu's claws, Shen Xun got up from the ground.

Taking out his watch from his pocket, Shen Xun looked at the time. It was 2:30 in the afternoon, more than five hours before the earthquake.

According to Laifu's speed, it takes more than four hours to get back to the fortress. I have been busy with the planting area recently, and I have forgotten the earthquake after the next year.

Putting away the watch, Shen Xun cursed in his heart: I said I forgot recently

what's up.

Zhou Nan got up from the ground, bid farewell to Shen Xun, and hurriedly ran towards the base.

"It's still here seven days later," Shen Xun wanted to say something but Zhou Nan had already disappeared. Turning over and riding on Laifu's back, Laifu speeded up his pace and ran towards the forest with Shen Xun on his back.

"Laifu, hurry up," Shen Xun asked Laifu to speed up as he looked at the shadows of trees receding on both sides.

Laifu sped up and ran with all four limbs, and only a white afterimage could be seen flashing past in the woods.

The ground shook again, this time the vibration was a bit stronger than the last time, Lai Fu's two paws tightly hugged the dead tree branch beside him.

Shen Xun hugged Lai Fu's neck with both hands. After the vibration stopped, Fu ran again. Half an hour later, the ground shook again.

The vines were released from the space, and the vines were firmly attached to the ground. Shen Xun controlled the vines to wrap around Laifu and himself.

The vibration lasted longer and longer, and Shen Xun was wrapped in vines, watching the dust on the ground bouncing up and down with the vibration.

There were small stones on the top of the mountain rolling down the mountain with the vibration, and a few stones were rolling towards Shen Xun and Laifu, and the ability was activated instantly.

The vines lifted Lai Fu and Shen Xun up in the air, and several huge stones rolled down from the place where one person and one leopard were lying just now.

The vibration stopped, "Go quickly," Shen Xun turned over and rode up, Laifu seemed to be more anxious than Shen Xun, and headed towards the fortress.

The speed was much faster than before, and Laifu howled while running, and responses came from the forest one after another.

"Aw~~".

Four hours later, when he finally arrived at the gate of the fortress, Shen Xun opened the fortress, Laifu rushed in and hid in his room.