Chapter 112 Exchange Food

It has now grown to four meters in size, even if it is lying under a big tree, half of its body is still exposed to the scorching sun.

It was almost noon before Laifu wandered back to the tent, sticking out his tongue to lick the half-thawed ice water in the basin.

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun took out the frozen animal meat from the freezer, Laifu tried to eat a couple of mouthfuls, and found that it was actually cold, so he ate it.

Seeing that it quickly finished eating the animal meat in the basin, Shen Xun added some more.

Sitting in front of the tent, Shen Xun also had a simple lunch, and when Laifu finished eating, Shen Xun raised his hand to put Laifu into the space.

Without the scorching sun and high temperature, Laifu recovered most of his energy in the space, poured the ice water that had melted since morning into the bucket, and added two more ice cubes into it.

Shen Xun took a cold bath for Laifu, and mentally controlled the ice water in the bucket to wrap around Laifu's body. The whole body was wrapped in the ice water, and Laifu let out a comfortable howl.

Not planning to keep it in the space for a long time, Shen Xun released Laifu after washing.

As soon as he came into contact with the scorching air outside, the water-soaked hair on Laifu's body was evaporated in about ten minutes. Laifu swayed and went to lie down under the big tree.

Shen Xun lay on the recliner and looked at Laifu in the distance, fanned the wind with a fan in his hand, his consciousness sank into the space, and Shen Xun began to produce food on the shelves.

Wanting to exchange a large amount of ore and spar from those survivors, food is just a matter of moving her fingers.

The food on the shelves was spawned over and over again, and it had piled up into a hill in the space. After exiting the space, Shen Xun watched the sky and ate dinner.

Or the SUV from last night,

Shen Xun removed all the back seats, and there was more space in the car. Four bags of rice are placed inside, and wheat and sweet potatoes are placed in the black tent on the roof of the car.

After exiting the mountain intersection, Shen Xun slid off Laifu's back, took out the off-road vehicle, turned on the air conditioner, and drove up the mountain.

In the open space halfway up the mountain, many people were already waiting. Those who exchanged at Shen Xun's place yesterday brought a lot of ore here today.

"She is coming."

"I'm coming."

"This is the car."

Braking to stop, Shen Xun got out of the car and took out the weighing device. The weighing device was placed on the ground and hit a rock and made a clanging sound, and the crowd fell silent.

"Everyone is queuing up, I'll go first," the man said and stood by the scale.

"Why do you go first, and I will come first."

"Let me first...".

Shen Xun put down the weighing device, patted the ashes on his palms and stood up, looking at the few people with impatient eyes, "One more quarrel and then you can get out."

Several people stared at each other and fell silent.

Inserting the guide card, Shen Xun looked at the crowd, there were many more people than yesterday, and there were a few familiar faces that he had seen last night.

"Put it on," Shen Xun said coldly.

"I want to change sweet potatoes, rice and wheat," the man put a bag of ore on the weighing machine, looking at the guide board inserted on the side.

After weighing more than one hundred catties of ore and spar, Shen Xun picked up the ore bag with one hand and threw it into the trunk. The man looked at Shen Xun with some suspicion.

He knew how heavy the ore was, but the little girl carried it too easily just now.

"Bag," Shen Xun stretched out his palm, and the man took out the prepared bag from his pocket, Shen Xun

Packing the food he wanted, the man took the things and left in a hurry. "It's really a catty of grain," the man said excitedly. He quickened his pace while running down the mountain. There was no shortage of catties or taels, and it was really exchangeable.

It has been a long time since I ate wheat and sweet potatoes, and it would take a lot of points to exchange for these two kinds of food in the base.

The queue was long, and after more than an hour of exchanging money, Shen Xun lifted the bottle cap and looked at the scale while drinking water.

Today, it is basically a hundred catties or more, and the rice has been exchanged long ago. Shen Xun put his hand into the rice bag, in fact, he smuggled out from space.

There was so much ore that the off-road vehicle couldn't fit in it, so Shen Xun dumped the ore directly on the open space behind the off-road vehicle.

Seeing Shen Xun drinking water, everyone felt hot and thirsty.

"I want to change to potatoes and sweet potatoes," the little girl dragged the bag full of ore with both hands, and pushed it onto the weighing machine with great effort.

More than eighty catties, she didn't have a bag, so she used the ore bag to pack sweet potatoes and potatoes.

Weighed out a few taels more, the little girl looked at Shen Xun anxiously, Shen Xun reached out to pick up a slightly smaller potato, and it was a few taels less.

Shen Xun put the potatoes in and waved his hand.

"Thank you, sister," the little girl thanked in a low voice, dragged her things and trotted away. If it was at the base, the staff would definitely pick up two or three of them.

Fearing that Shen Xun would repent, the little girl disappeared after a while.

After exchanging for more than three hours in a row, everyone finally left. Shen Xun raised his hand to put the ore into the space, and Laifu sprang out from the forest.

Shen Xun looked at the time, there was still half an hour left, and he would go back after another half hour.