Chapter 117 I'm Changing Places

I seem to have seen it somewhere before, "Well, this is not the fire base...".

There are seven cars, two of which have this pattern on their bodies. The reason why Shen Xun still has an impression of Agni Base is that the other party recruited people in City B with a high profile.

"Let's go home." Putting away the binoculars, riding on Laifu, Shen Xun took out the bottled water from his backpack and opened it, gulping down a few mouthfuls.

She didn't pay much attention to this raging fire base, as long as she wasn't from the official base, she had a deep understanding in her previous life.

Although the official base is low-key, it is indeed Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Before the fortress was formed, Shen Xun decided to keep a low profile.

She is not yet invulnerable, ordinary vines are still too fragile to use.

If the fortress is formed and Xiao Hei is found, then she will have nothing to fear, not to mention that even a small base like Agni can target her now.

After going back home through the thorny forest, he made food for Laifu, and Shen Xun took out the food from the Home Cooking Restaurant and ate it.

On the way back, there was a lot of delay because of the people from the raging fire base. Now it was past three o'clock in the middle of the night, and Shen Xun wiped his body with the melted ice water, and lay down on the bed to sleep.

Laifu fold

Teng had already snored all night. After waking up in the morning, Shen Xun added two cubes of ice to the basin. After breakfast, he started to get busy. He jumped into the pit and poured the smelted ore liquid into the bottom of the pit.

The black mineral liquid flowed from the bottom of the pit, connecting yesterday's part, and soon covered half of the bottom of the pit.

After the ore was smelted, Shen Xun jumped up from the bottom of the pit, his consciousness sank into the space, and Shen Xun gave birth to the food on the shelves.

He took out the modified truck belonging to the fire base, reinforced a layer of guardrails above the roof, put potatoes and sweet potatoes inside, and enlarged rice and wheat in the compartment.

At night, Laifu carried Shen Xun out of the dense forest. Sure enough, there were people from Liehuo base squatting on the trail, "Laifu, wait a minute."

Laifu slammed to the ground and lay on the ground. Shen Xun took out a sniper rifle from the space, installed a silencer, and drove towards the black shadows on the path.

Find a time to end the Agni base.

After a few shots in succession, the guards were dealt with. Shen Xun took out the truck and started the car. The truck was okay after modification. The road was rough, but the body was not bumpy.

Driving all the way up the mountainside, there are already many people waiting

There, Shen Xun stopped the car, took out the guide plate and inserted it. "What, we have to change places."

"Let me see...," several people crowded in front of the guide sign.

"I want to change to sweet potatoes." The man put the ore on the weighing device. Now that the temperature is rising, the water resources in the base are even more scarce. This sweet potato has a lot of water, and eating one can quench your thirst.

Half of the sweet potatoes brought today were gone, and Shen Xun smuggled some of them out from the space.

The number of people who came to exchange food tonight was much less, and they were all gone in just over two hours.

After seeing off the last person, Shen Xun sat back in his chair, and there was no one around. Shen Xun took out an iced watermelon from the space and ate it.

After waiting for more than half an hour, a man came up from the bottom of the mountain carrying a bag of ore.

"Excuse me, do you still have sweet potatoes?" The man put down the ore and wiped the sweat from his cheeks.

Shen Xun wanted to shake his head but looked at the ore on the ground and nodded again, "Yes."

"I want sweet potatoes," the man put the bag on the weighing machine, weighing more than 100 catties.

When the man took the sweet potato, Shen Xun's eyes were slightly stunned, but he realized in an instant that the man's hands were thick with gun calluses, he was from the military.