Chapter 87 Food Chain Survival Rules

As soon as the master said he wanted to go out, he even opened the door, and Laifu walked up to Shen Xun, but he didn't dare to approach that door.

"Not really stupid," Shen Xun closed the iron door after taking Laifu into the space.

Now this is really solid, without professional tools, don't try to pry open her door again.

On the third floor, Shen Xun let Laifu out. Laifu got out of the window on the second floor, and then ran away without a trace, and Shen Xun followed behind.

In only one morning, the corpse left last night was gone, and Shen Xun stood on the bloody ice.

The place where the corpse should have been placed was now empty, with only a little bit of minced meat left.

After walking out of Tianfu, Shen Xun wandered the streets, and when he encountered groups of people, Shen Xun would avoid them.

She was afraid that if all these people came to provoke her, she would be able to kill people today, because there are too many people in city b.

It is not yet known when the official base will be built.

With the sound of chiseling ice, Shen Xun stood in the shadow and looked over there. Two men and a woman were chopping on the ice with an ax in their hands.

Ice cubes half a person's height have been piled up next to it, and they were obviously dug out.

"It's still close, dig again," the woman took the ax and slashed hard on the ice.

"It's too cold, let's just cut off half of it and take it away," another person rubbed his hands, it was too cold, and his physical strength was almost exhausted.

"That's good, most of them have been dug out anyway," the three of them agreed, the ice was too tightly frozen, and the ax would freeze even if you didn't pay attention.

"If you don't dig a little further, there's quite a lot of meat underneath," the woman said regretfully, picking up the axe.

They've been digging for a long time, and it's not too late.

"Then cut it at the calf. It's more fragile here. I'll cut a few knives at the calf later, and then the three of us will push it together. It should be broken." The woman handed over the axe, and someone else started digging.

Shen Xun watched for a while before he realized what the three of them wanted to do, what could be under the ice, those storefronts on the first floor, and people who froze to death.

You guessed half right, after all, they really came here to find food, and it would be unrealistic to expect them to dig through the ice.

As the three of them pushed, there was a clicking sound, and a male corpse in short sleeves was amputated by the three of them at the calf.

Shen Xun wasn't watching, and saw a lot of things like this.

As far as the eye can see, there are big pits on the ice, and the ice cubes piled up beside the big pits are like grave bags.

Most of the corpses inside were cut in half, and none below the waist could be dug out, and very few parts were cut off from the calf.

Shen Xun looked at the corpses in the pit, and pictures of cannibal feasts flashed in front of her eyes. Humans are animals too, and the food chain rules of survival.

If these people want to survive in the future, cannibalism is inevitable when they have nothing to eat.

These pits have been dug before, Shen Xun avoided the section with the most potholes, and chose another path.

With a bang, Shen Xun dodged a small stone, and the stone hit the iron sheet on the side of the road with a loud sound.

Shen Xun looked in the direction of the throw, it was a child.

The child threw another stone in Shen Xun's direction, then turned around and ran away, Shen Xun reached out to catch the stone.

The plush gloves were stained by the mud on the stones, so Shen Xun did not catch up, and walked slowly down the alley.

"Man, why didn't you follow?" The child met the man in front of the alley, panting slightly.

Every time you provoke someone like this

, Those people were all chasing after them like mad dogs, why didn't the person respond when he was smashed this time.

"You missed her, didn't you?" the man questioned the child. "How is it possible? I have never missed a shot. I can assure you that I really hit her just now," the child hurriedly explained.

"Hehe, you know, if you don't bring back one person today, you will be boiled in the pot tonight," the man said in a cold tone.

The child was shaking all over, he didn't want to be eaten.

"I'll go again, I'm sure I can lure her over this time, you believe me," the child struggled to free his wrist from being restrained by the man.

The two looked at each other, "Let him go again."

Shen Xun held the stone in his palm, only a fool would catch up. She is in a good mood today, she doesn't want to kill anyone, she just wants to relax.

The child quickly caught up with Shen Xun, and he followed behind Shen Xun. The reason why he regarded Shen Xun as today's target was because Shen Xun appeared alone.

This kind of person is the best way to attack. He has succeeded several times, and many people will think of teaching him a lesson when they see him as a child.

Just lead people into the alley.

The child took out a stone from his pocket and threw it in Shen Xun's direction. Shen Xun turned sideways to avoid the sound.

Looking back at the child, Shen Xun squeezed the stone he had just picked up in his hand, and turned towards the child, using 100% of his strength.

This was the first time she used all her strength, and the stone was shot away from Shen Xun's palm at such a speed that only afterimages remained.

"It hurts... Woohoo," said the child lying on the ground, he only felt pain in his back and cold all over his body.

The impact force of the stone was strong, and at such a short distance, it was 100% of Shen Xun's force. The stone pierced through the padded jacket on the child and embedded itself directly into his body.