Chapter 170 Entering The Base Of City B

Filled with minced meat and red beans, the palm-sized pancakes look nothing on the outside, but there is a universe inside.

Ding……

There was a scent overflowing from the oven, rows of small breads had been baked, Shen Xun put the bread on the wide ground to diffuse the smell.

In the open space in the center of the fortress, there are already a lot of freshly baked pancakes and bread.

They are very small, as big as a palm, so they are easy to take out and eat.

The rice steaming machine I found in the mall before can also be used, and several plates are steamed with rice.

Shen Xun took out the beef and pork that had been cut in the space, made the fillings, and after the rice was steamed, Shen Xun put everything into the space.

Make rice balls directly in the space, and within a few minutes, the hot rice balls wrapped with meat are ready, and the aroma of the meat is completely wrapped in the rice.

After two days of busy work, the fortress was filled with various aromas, and Laifu also ate a lot.

the next afternoon.

Shen Xun put away the pancakes on the ground to diffuse the smell, looked at the time, and would go out of the mountain later.

After closing the gate of the fortress, Shen Xun looked at the familiar valley, time passed quickly, she had lived here for a year before she knew it.

He raised his hand and retracted the fortress into the space, revealing the huge pothole underneath. It took a lot of time to dig the pit more than ten meters deep.

"Laifu, let's go," the sun gradually sank, and the figures of a man and a leopard disappeared into the ravine.

After walking out of the forest, it was already completely dark, and Lai Fu ran towards the familiar mountain with Shen Xun on his back.

Zhou Nan waited for Shen Xun on the mountainside very early, until it was completely dark, Zhou Nan found a corner to hide his figure on the mountainside.

A huge white figure rushed up from the foot of the mountain, listening to

Seeing the noise, Zhou Nan raised his head and looked towards the flat ground. Seeing that it was a familiar figure, Zhou Nan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sister Xun, you're here," Zhou Nan walked to Shen Xun's side.

Shen Xun nodded, looked at the withered grass above Zhou Nan's head, and probably waited for a while.

"Sister Xun, why don't you stay with me tonight, when we leave tomorrow, the rescue team will take roll calls," Zhou Nan looked at Lai Fu's huge body.

This is a bit more difficult.

"Do I have to enter the base?" Shen Xun looked at Zhou Nan and asked the question in his heart. She had no information registered in the base, so she probably couldn't get in.

"It's okay, the person on duty in the base today is someone I know, and it has been agreed in advance," Zhou Nan told Shen Xun that Shen Xun's name was registered in the register two days ago.

Since taking over the tasks given by Shen Xun, he has cast a wide net in the base and met many people who work in the base.

Otherwise, I won't get so much useful information, and I have a good relationship with them, so they are still willing to help with this little favor.

"Okay, let's go," Shen Xun thought, just going through a scene, comforting Laifu and letting him wait outside.

When the team set off tomorrow, let it follow far away, and Laifu squatted on the mountainside, watching Shen Xun's figure gradually go away.

The wound on Zhou Nan's leg got better with the medicine powder given by Shen Xun, and now he can walk normally.

The two walked for nearly an hour before reaching the base. Shen Xun looked up at the gate of the base, not as imposing as before.

Under the earthquake, almost all the outer layers of the base collapsed, and the gate was only temporarily built with bricks and wood.

More than a dozen soldiers were guarding outside. Zhou Nan was still a little nervous when passing by a few people, and turned to look at Shen Xun.

I found that she was like a normal person, still looking around, and she looked more like an aborigine than the aborigines of her own base. Zhou Nan tried his best to behave as normal as possible. The soldier looked at the two of them and quickly looked away.

The staff who were checking at the gate of the base saw Zhou Nan coming, and the two exchanged winks.

"Okay, pass," Zhou Nan led Shen Xun to stand in the queue waiting to open the door.

Every time the door is closed to check, and when a certain number of people are checked, the door will be opened to let them in.

"Sister Xun, this way," Zhou Nan led the way, and Shen Xun followed Zhou Nan, looking at the buildings on both sides.

The last time I was imprisoned in the base, I was not in the mood to visit the base in City B at all. Looking at it now, it is the ruins of the earthquake.

Zhou Nan lived on the fifth floor of the base. After the earthquake, the four outer floors of the base, the fifth and sixth floors all collapsed, but the third, second, and inner floors were intact.

Through the gaps in the wall, Shen Xun could see the faint light inside. The wall was made of stone bricks, which seemed to be made of ore.

Shen Xun raised his hand and stroked the black stone bricks. It was really ore. The ore and ordinary stones were crushed and mixed together to make stone bricks.

The degree of firmness is still very high, and it has resisted earthquakes.

"There are three floors inside, and all the three floors are electrified." Zhou Nan also leaned on the gap and looked inside. The people on the third floor must be living happily.

What do they eat every day, at least they won't worry about the next meal like him.

All three floors were electrified, and Shen Xun immediately thought of Jingneng.

The two walked all the way, and finally came to a stone house. There are not a few stone houses like this in this row.

Zhou Nan's father sat in front of the door.