Chapter 9: Filling The Space, With A Prototype

Almost all have arrived, and the slowest one will be tomorrow afternoon.

Shen Xun sorted all the things and put them away so that he could pick them up easily.

After taking a shower and applying a mask, Shen Xun lay on the bed and fell into a deep sleep within ten seconds, with something on his mind, even if he didn't set the alarm clock, Shen Xun would naturally wake up at that point.

After washing up, he took the elevator down to the first floor, and after searching through the nearby breakfast shops, Shen Xun ordered skin care products and facial masks for two lifetimes, and sent them to City B.

There are still six days left, Shen Xun ordered a travel ticket, bought a ticket to City B, and set off in six days.

It's been four days, and the takeaway boy is speechless. How can a little girl like Shen Xun eat so much? There are more than a dozen takeaways, each serving more than a dozen servings, adding up to a hundred servings.

Shen Xun's face remained normal, he took the takeaway and put them into the space, then opened the steamed shrimp dumplings, meat buns and soy milk, and went to the car rental company after breakfast.

This time I rented a large six-wheel drive truck, and today I am going to the ranch to pull those livestock.

After renting it for a day, Shen Xun paid the money and drove away. The huge truck drove slowly in the city, and Shen Xun couldn't see the dead corner of the front of the car even if it was close.

After the truck drove out of the city and drove to the high speed, Shen Xun stepped up the accelerator.

I had identified the way yesterday, and drove straight to the ranch after getting off the highway. The livestock Shen Xun needed was ready, and the boss and two staff members were checking for the second time that there was no mistake.

After turning the truck around, Shen Xun got out of the car.

The large truck compartment is big enough, the staff first carried the chickens, ducks and geese into the compartment and put them away. Shen Xun drove the truck away. Half an hour later, Shen Xun found a place where no one was around and packed them all into the space.

Shen Xun surrounded the hills with the fence he bought, and then the chickens, ducks and geese had fun on the half of the hills.

They ran away and sprinkled the feed, and then they calmed down.

Driving the truck back again, Shen Xun pulled two layers of pigs this time, and the truck would shake when it passed the gravel road.

It took Shen Xun two trips to pull the pigs into the space, and the sheep, too, were busy until noon before resting, spreading pastures on the mountain to give birth. At this time, the space took a little shape under her filling. .

After drinking half a bottle of water, suppressing the dry feeling in his throat, Shen Xun put the truck into the space, took out the small truck, went to the market when he was about to get on the highway, bought five rabbits and put them in the space.

Returning to the urban area, Shen Xun drove the large truck to the car rental agency to return the car after all the scheduled lunches were collected.

Go to the snack street and open the shops with the highest ratings, order their signature snacks, and order hundreds of other snacks.

Still sweeping the whole street in the same way as before, after collecting the things, I drove the pickup truck to the seaside warehouse, where the salt and coal were already piled up.

There are also several assault boats and submarines in the corner.

Shen Xun opened the door of the warehouse, and first took the warehouse containing salt, charcoal and gas into the space. The warehouse where the coal was kept could not be moved for the time being, and a monitor was installed inside. After the coal boss left, it would not be too late for him to come and collect it.

After driving back to the villa, the last batch of couriers arrived in front of the door. After removing all the couriers and confirming that everything had arrived, he let out a long sigh of relief and sat on the sofa.

Shen Xun took out his mobile phone from the space and began to check the houses in Tianfu Yucheng in City B. He heard that after the heavy rain, it was one of the few communities in City B that were not flooded.

The materials used in the infrastructure were also very careful, and they did not collapse after being soaked in rain for a month. Shen Xun was checking the Tianfu Yu

When searching for a house in the city, the selling price and contact information of the house also popped up under Wangye. Shen Xun called and asked, 120,000 per square meter, the price is not low, and there are quite a few people living there. There are still many rich people in this world.

Shen Xun reserved the 22nd floor, 160 square meters, five days after inspection and handover, they were all decorated and moved in with bags.

Taking out garlic crayfish and iced cola from the space, Shen Xun watched the video while enjoying the food.

They are all beautiful videos everywhere in the world. Occasionally, one or two videos are posted about foreign weather warnings. The likes are not high, and almost no one watches them.

Shen Xun clicked in, and the title was that the temperature in the beautiful country has continued to drop in recent days, which has doubled the normal drop in previous years, and it seems that the drop in temperature is still continuing.

The comments below were full of schadenfreude. Shen Xun glanced at them one by one, and occasionally saw messages sent by one or two locals in e-city, talking about the recent heavy rain warning, but there was no reply.

It is already very powerful that the official can test the heavy rainfall. This is a global disaster and unpredictable. It is also thanks to the official that the heavy rainfall was predicted in advance.

Then we prepared a lot of first aid supplies, so that so many people could be saved during heavy rain.

Shen Xun did not participate in the discussion. After turning off the phone, he checked the download status of other tablets and phones.

There are videos, movies and TV series, and there are many planting teachings, including primary and secondary school textbooks and a history of 5,000 years.

There are many electrical and mechanical maintenance in life.

Shen Xun put his mobile phone on the sofa, set the alarm clock and went to sleep. Recently, he has been busy in an orderly manner, but he didn't sleep well. After the alarm clock rang at three o'clock in the middle of the night, Shen Xun put on a coat to cover his figure, and drove a truck to the storehouse.