Chapter 121 Red Shell Ant, Alienated Mosquito

Raising his hand to comfort Laifu, a bright flashlight appeared in his hand, and Shen Xun shone it towards the door, "Red-shell ants!!!".

Red ants were densely crawling outside the door, Shen Xun's scalp was numb, his palm was big, and there were two black rings on his stomach.

How could it be this thing? Shen Xun quickly calmed down, and took out two strong flashlights and fixed them on the wall to illuminate them.

Half of the medicine powder was almost wiped away by the red-shell ants, and some of them had already broken through the medicine powder and crawled towards the door. Shen Xun fired several shots in a row, killing the few that broke through.

Take out the mint seeds from the space and sprinkle them around, and they are born instantly. The unique fragrance of mint wafts out, and the red-shelled ants scream and fade away.

This red-shell ant is not afraid of water or fire, but mint. Someone accidentally discovered it in the previous life, but at that time the land was no longer suitable for planting.

Fortunately, the medicinal powder was sprinkled outside the house every night, and the medicinal powder also contained some mint leaves, otherwise the red-shelled ants would have come in silently.

The red-shell ant retreated more than ten meters away from the mint circle, and lay down not far away, watching Shen Xun covetously.

Not daring to sleep anymore, Shen Xun spawned a large number of mint leaves alone in the space, smashed them into powder and scattered them around, the lethality is evident.

The mint powder stained the red-shell ant, and the red-shell ant squeaked and receded, took out the lounge chair and round table from the space and placed them by the door.

Shen Xun nestled on the recliner, it was already dawn, and he had already eaten breakfast. The red-shell ant hadn't rested yet, so he put down the binoculars, and Shen Xun took out iced fruit to eat.

Consciousness sinks into the void

In the meantime, Shen Xun began to smelt the ore. There were still a lot of ore exchanged last night, and Shen Xun continued to smelt until the afternoon. Half of the red-shell ants retreated, and the remaining half were still watching outside the medicine powder circle, "Laifu," Shen Xun called from outside the door.

Laifu must have been frightened by the number of red-shell ants, so he didn't dare to go out of the house all day, and just lay on his stomach by the door.

Hearing Shen Xun's call, Lai Fu paced slowly.

He took out mint powder from the space and sprinkled it on Laifu, and Shen Xun hung four cloth bags filled with mint powder around its neck.

Patted Laifu's stomach, "Go, just go around, don't be afraid if I'm here," Shen Xun gestured, and asked Laifu to run around here with the bag hanging.

Laifu seemed to understand, he looked at Shen Xun and then at the red-shelled ants more than ten meters away, "Oh~~".

Laifu rushed out, seeing the big guy inside finally came out, the red-shell ant followed Laifu excitedly, and it was red all over.

"Aww~~," Laifu turned his head to look at the red shell ant behind him, his limbs were moving faster.

"Hurry up," Shen Xun shouted at the top of his voice.

While Laifu was running fast, he saw bursts of green dust rising from the cloth bags on both sides of his neck, and the red-shelled ants ran away screaming and did not dare to chase them any more.

After running down the lap, Laifu looked back, and there was no red shell ant behind him at this time, and no red shell ant even dared to approach it.

The situation was reversed in an instant, Laifu caught up with a few red-shelled ants who were alone, raised his right leg and pressed it down heavily, blah-blah, the red-shell ants were caught by Laifu

It was crushing.

The red-shell ants were expelled from the area of ​​the thorn forest, Shen Xun jumped into the bottom of the pit, and poured all the smelted ore liquid into the bottom of the pit. It took nearly half a month of collecting ore to fill the bottom of the pit, and it reached the desired thickness, which was not easy.

Laifu has been wandering around outside the thorn forest, looking for single red-shell ants, and when he finds them, he shoots them to death.

After it was completely dark, Shen Xun loaded the truck with grain, "Laifu, come here and stop playing."

Laifu ran to Shen Xun with a cloth bag in his mouth, and Shen Xun stretched out his hand to put the cloth bag into the space, "Let's go."

While Laifu was running, Shen Xun could still see piles of red-shelled ants nesting in the dirt pits on the side of the road. They were sprinkled with peppermint powder, and the red-shelled ants scattered far away when they smelled the disgusting smell.

After getting on the trail, he took out the truck, and Shen Xun sprinkled the powder on the truck to avoid being stared at by red shell ants.

"It's here, it's finally here," everyone heaved a sigh of relief when they saw Shen Xun's truck.

Only after Shen Xun stopped the car, everyone rushed over carrying the ore, and a long queue lined up behind the truck.

"I want to change to sweet potatoes." The man lifted the bag onto the weighing device, and Shen Xun looked at the man's swollen arm with beating eyes.

Not only the arms, the exposed skin, but also the legs are even more serious. This wound is very familiar to Shen Xun, alienated from mosquitoes.

It seemed that the base was attacked by alienated mosquitoes last night, but she was not much better.

The exchange lasted until midnight, and the last person to be sent away, Shen Xun, packed up his things and prepared to go back to sleep. He didn't sleep well last night.