Chapter 151 The Person Who Heals Very Well

Coming out of the mine, Shen Xun turned his head to look around, and there were many people coming to the ore field.

Many people drill into the mines on the ground with flashlights, trying their luck to see if they can pick up a piece or two inside.

Those who don't have a prospector but are lucky can find and grow a lot of ore in the mine.

As Shen Xun walked around with the prospecting instrument, the needle started to move again, and the accumulation made more. After searching for it all morning, Shen Xun also found a lot, although it was incomparable to before.

The sun was too high at noon, and many people found a mine to stay in.

Even though he was wearing heat-insulating clothing, Shen Xun couldn't stand it anymore, Lai Fu walked behind Shen Xun, and Shen Xun found a huge boulder.

Let Laifu stay below, there is a mine behind the boulder, Shen Xun walked in, this area of ​​ore was crowded with people.

Shen Xun leaned against the side of the mine and took out food from her backpack. It was the omelette she was trying to learn to make while watching a video recently.

I haven't eaten egg pancakes before, but after tasting the ones I made myself, Shen Xun always thinks the taste is not bad.

While drinking ice water, Shen Xun ate four egg pancakes, and Lai Fu ate ten.

His stomach was full, and the sun was too high. Shen Xun leaned against the entrance of the cave to rest,

Not far away, a group of people came over, four women and seven men.

Three of them carried bags full of ore on their shoulders, and they walked towards Shen Xun.

On this ore field, there are only a few places where there are huge boulders to block the scorching sun, and there are people in other places, and there is only Shen Xun in this place.

The woman walking in front smiled at Shen Xun, while Lai Fu propped up his body and looked at them.

"Laifu," Shen Xun called, and Laifu fell down again.

A few people sat down on a shaded place on Shen Xun's right, and the ore bag made a sound when it hit the stone wall.

Shen Xun opened the water glass to drink, and wiped the sweat off his face with a washcloth.

Several people took out the khaki pancakes from their backpacks, shared the five pancakes equally, and ate them with relish.

"Have you seen the recent doctor from the Cross Society?" The woman bit off half of the pancake in her hand.

"I haven't seen it, but I heard that he has supernatural powers and he can cure diseases very well," the man replied.

"Oh, Super Chen, you were in the hospital last time, didn't you see?" The woman looked at the place where Super Chen was injured last time.

"Seeing is seeing, but I don't see

With a straight face, I feel quite young anyway," the man recalled the scene at that time.

Just a quick glance, more than 20 soldiers surrounded the man and came out of the hospital. He was well protected, and he only looked at the profile, very young.

"Yes, yes, very young, you know my mother-in-law, she works in the hospital, she also saw that man last time.

I heard that someone above was injured, and the identity of that person is not simple. My mother-in-law said that the person had been lying in the hospital for a month.

He was about to die, but the person who was cured very well went in and then came out again. Can you believe that the person who had been lying down for a month just stood up like this.”

After the woman finished speaking, she couldn't believe it. Her mother-in-law told her that the man was so injured that he couldn't stand up anymore.

But miraculously, he is not only cured now, but also alive and kicking.

"I've also heard that the man seems to be seriously injured."

Several people were discussing in a hurry, and the topic was all about the person who has supernatural powers and is very good at curing diseases.

Shen Xun sat up straight unconsciously, and moved half a meter closer to the few people, so that he could hear more clearly.