Chapter 176

With a "bang," the man's swollen body exploded, and the body parts mixed with blood splashed on the glass vessel.

Twenty minutes later, all the experimental subjects in the glass containers exploded, except for the one where Shen Xun was.

All the experimenters looked around Shen Xun's vessel frantically. The arms of the instrument in the vessel moved, and their bodies were firmly imprisoned.

The glass cover was opened, and the experimenter took a shot of tranquilizer and stabbed Shen Xun's neck, and the eyes were instantly dark.

The car body shook even more, Shen Xun opened his eyes, and the seat beside her had been vacated since sometime.

The sky had already darkened, and two hours later the horn sounded, "Everyone, rest in place for twenty minutes."

He only rested for twenty minutes, and it looked like he was going to travel overnight.

Everyone got out of the car to breathe. Shen Xun stood up and moved his arms and legs. He was a little hungry. Before getting out of the car, Shen Xun sat back in his seat.

In the dark night, the survivors gathered in the open space, took out the food they had brought from their bags, and ate it.

During this trip, he made a lot of ready-to-eat food. Shen Xun took out a toast, which was filled with red bean paste.

Shen Xun settled one with two mouthfuls, the small bread that could be held in the palm of the hand, Shen Xun was easy to take, and after eating the bread, he ate two more pancakes.

The hunger in my belly subsided a little, I took out my watch and checked the time, and it was five minutes before I left.

The rest time is too short, otherwise she would want to go out to see Laifu.

The survivors boarded the vehicles one after another, and in the dark night, the lights of more than 20 trucks turned on at the same time.

Through the car window, the darkness in the distance is like an abyss.

car

There was no light in the cabin, Shen Xun carefully opened the cup, and took a sip of water, the warm water soaked his dry throat.

Stuffing a piece of fruit ice into his mouth, Shen Xun sipped it lightly.

The car swayed forward, Shen Xun closed his eyes, and was woken up in the middle of the night.

There were no lights in the carriage, and it was pitch black. Through the moonlight, two people could be seen arguing. They took out night vision glasses and put them on.

Shen Xun looked in the direction of the quarrel, and in the aisle in the middle of the carriage, a man was lying on the ground, holding a black backpack strap tightly in his hand.

There were still two people standing in front of the man, but at this moment, these two people were desperately grabbing the backpack in the man's hand, and they wanted to grab it.

After seeing it clearly, Shen Xun sat down again and listened to the movement coming from ahead.

"I robbed something, someone robbed something, help me, help me," the man said in a desperate voice, participating in the rescue mission this time.

That weighed on all his belongings, and the food he carried in his backpack, before reaching F City, he ate carefully every day.

No one came forward to help the man, and even heard him say that someone was robbing things, so everyone tightly protected the backpack in their arms.

I'm afraid that the next one to be robbed will be me.

"Don't grab my things, please..." The man's voice was obviously filled with tears, and he was no match for the two habitual offenders.

The two snatchers didn't want to leave a way for the man to survive. One of them stepped forward and felt the man's hand holding the strap of the backpack in the dark.

He raised his foot and kicked that hand, crushing it hard. Although there was pain in his body, the man still didn't dare to let go.

He was afraid that once he let go, he would starve to death, the taste of hunger was too uncomfortable

, sure that the two of them would not dare to kill themselves, the man screamed desperately. Soon the truck stopped, and the two saw that something was wrong, so they let go of their hands and returned to their seats to sit down. The man pulled his backpack.

Hugged tightly in his arms, his body was trembling before he recovered from what happened just now.

Two soldiers got into the car with rifles in hand, "What's the noise? It's delayed the rescue time. Do you know how many people will die?"

They didn't have a good rest at all after changing the driving all night. After finally resting, these people started acting like monsters again.

"Just now... someone tried to rob me just now," the robbed man stood up, and two soldiers shone their flashlights on the man.

The man's jacket was torn into two rags just now, hanging on his body, looking extremely embarrassed.

Someone was robbing things in the dark, and this happened in many carriages, "Everyone, rest in place for an hour."

After what happened just now, everyone in the carriage is in danger now, Shen Xun got out of the carriage with his backpack on his back, one hour is enough time.

Walking towards the forest, a soldier raised his hand to stop Shen Xun, "Where are you going, you can't go beyond the warning range."

"Um, I have a stomachache, go to the toilet over there," Shen Xun covered his stomach with one hand.

"Go and come back quickly, don't go too far, the team will set off later, and they won't wait for you," Shen Xun said thank you repeatedly, and ran towards the mountains and forests clutching his stomach.

After running for a certain distance, Shen Xun took out his watch and checked the time. There was still more than half an hour left, so he speeded up.

After entering the mountain forest, Shen Xun found a rock and sat down, took out an iced watermelon, and ate three pieces in a row. It was sweet and juicy, and he felt alive.

Looking at the time, Shen Xun waited for another fifteen minutes.