Chapter 130 Is Shen Xun Himself

Seeing Shen Xun drinking water, everyone lined up quietly, no one urged Shen Xun to hurry up.

"Ah Cheng, do you think that person looks familiar?" Lin Xiangrui was in the queue, and it was his first time coming.

But no matter how I look at it, I feel that the person looks very familiar, a bit like...like that someone.

Chen Cheng shook his head, gestured and said he didn't know who he looked like.

"Do you think she looks alike too?" Sun Jiahong reached out and patted Lin Xiangrui's shoulder. Lin Xiangrui turned his head and the two looked at Shen Xun in unison.

After a year, both of them still remembered Shen Xun's nimble killing skills, and they might never forget it in this lifetime.

Chen Cheng looked at the expressions of the two, and also looked at Shen Xun who was busy in front of the team. Chen Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly, and accidentally saw the front face.

He remembered, it wasn't like, it was Shen Xun himself.

The three of them looked at Shen Xun, she seemed to be no different from when it was extremely cold, she still looked the same, but her immature face grew apart.

Her face was still icy, and the extremely hot weather didn't seem to affect her at all, she was no different from the first time I met her.

It seems that no matter what kind of environment she is in, she can make herself comfortable.

Taking off the peaked cap on his head, Shen Xun wiped off the sweat on his cheeks, his hair has grown a lot, let's go back and cut it off today.

It was soon Chen Cheng's turn to exchange, and Chen Cheng was in front of the two of them. For a long time, no one said anything and Shen Xun asked, "What do you want to exchange?"

Hearing the familiar voice, the three of them were even more sure of the situation in front of them.

The person is Shen Xun. "Shen Xun, do you remember me?" Sun Jiahong spoke first, and Shen Xun looked up, and it turned out to be Sun Jiahong, Lin Xiangrui, and Chen Cheng.

There are very few people who know and can call her by name, Tianfu before, and Zhou Nan now.

"What do you want to change?" Shen Xun looked at Lin Xiangrui who was hiding behind Chen Cheng. When did Lin Xiangrui become so shy.

"Are you going to change or not?" the man behind the three of them lost his temper.

"That's right, Momojiji, if you don't change it, we will change it."

"If you don't change, let go."

Lin Xiangrui gave Chen Cheng a hand, Sun Jiahong was also very happy to meet Shen Xun here, and hurriedly carried the ore to let

Open the position, "you first you first".

The scene in front of him did not affect Shen Xun, and continued to exchange for everyone in an orderly manner. The three of them stood aside with the ore and watched Shen Xun busy.

Lin Xiangrui kept his head down in the dark, Chen Cheng hugged him in his arms, Shen Xun was busy for a while and Sun Jiahong came over, "Do you want me to help?"

Before Shen Xun refused, Sun Jiahong picked up the ore on the weighing device with both hands and carried it to the carriage, "No, I can do it myself."

Shen Xun picked up two bags of ore with one hand and carried them onto the car, Sun Jiahong put down the bags of ore in embarrassment, and Shen Xun actually picked up two bags of ore with one hand.

She didn't expect Shen Xun's hands to be so strong, it was so embarrassing just now.

After being busy for a while, Shen Xun took off his hat and took a sip of water, then raised his hand to wipe the sweat off his face.

Shen Xun raised his hand to look at the people in line,

Hurry up, there are still a dozen more, go back to sleep when you're done. Sending off the last person, Shen Xun, packed up his things, and Sun Jiahong hurriedly brought over the ore, "Wait, I want to change sweet potatoes and potatoes."

Chen Cheng also hurriedly brought the ore over, Shen Xun put down the weighing device, she thought they wouldn't change it.

Seeing Shen Xun again, Sun Jiahong had too much to say, but when she got to her mouth, she found that the relationship between her and Shen Xun didn't seem that close.

Among the three of them, Lin Xiangrui and Shen Xun were able to say a few words.

Sun Jiahong swallowed the words back to her stomach, put the food she had exchanged at her feet, and stood aside, waiting for Chen Cheng and the others.

"For what?" Shen Xun knew that Chen Cheng could not speak, so he looked at Lin Xiangrui.

Lin Xiangrui hid in the shadows and said, "Switch to sweet potatoes and potatoes," with a hoarse voice and the symptoms of not drinking water for a long time.

Handing over the food to Chen Cheng, Shen Xun bent down to lift the weighing device and put it on the cart. Chen Cheng couldn't carry so much by himself.

Lin Xiangrui walked out of the shadows, and Shen Xun stared at Lin Xiangrui's face for two seconds.

The beautiful young man in my memory disappeared.

There was a slanted incision under the eyebrows, the scar went up to the chin, and there were four or five stab wounds on the cheeks. Although the wounds had healed, Shen Xun could imagine the horrible situation at that time.

The person who took the knife was quite vicious, and all the cuts were on the prominent parts of Lin Xiangrui's face.

Shen Xun withdrew his gaze, and Chen Cheng stood in front of Lin Xiangrui.

Shutting the car door with a bang, Shen Xun walked away.