Chapter 104 Sudden Temperature Rise

Then just deal with the upcoming extreme heat.

Closing his eyes and lying on the bed, Shen Xun counted the days ahead, and fell into a deep sleep after thinking about it.

When the body and mind are relaxed, the spirit will also be relaxed. When I woke up in the morning, it was already past eight o'clock, and I made a meal for Laifu, and Shen Xun simply ate breakfast.

The snow outside the window has become heavier, and the temperature has dropped a lot. The snow on the balcony has covered the calf.

Taking tools, Shen Xun opened the iron door, a large iron bucket, and a shovel, starting from the top floor, Shen Xun collected the snow water into the space little by little.

When receiving the third floor, Shen Xun stood by the window, and many people were collecting snow water like her.

Taking the iron bucket and coming down from upstairs, Shen Xun jumped from the window on the second floor. The snow water around Building F has not been touched by anyone yet.

There were too many people, and they couldn't directly enter the space. Shen Xun went down with a shovel and picked up the snow, put it in a bucket, and secretly filled the space.

After collecting all the snow water, Shen Xun went upstairs with the bucket. The thermometer didn't know if he had bought a low-quality one, and he couldn't measure the temperature at all.

The heating and floor heating in the room have been turned on to the maximum, and the stove is burning four times, and the body temperature is gradually warming up.

Staying in the room and not going out again, Shen Xun lay on the recliner and began to fiddle with the vegetable racks in the space.

For a week, apart from collecting snow water and picking up corpses, Shen Xun did not leave Tianfu.

With a bang, the man's body was thrown down by Shen Xun from the twenty-second floor.

The corpse made a noise when it hit the ice. After waiting for a while, Shen Xun saw a few people coming out of Building E next door, picked up the corpse on the ground, and quickly dragged it into Building E.

It turned out that the thrown corpse was picked up by the people next door. After closing the window, Shen Xun sharpened the scissors in the space.

for electric hair pusher

After plugging in the electricity, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space, and calling Laifu to him, Shen Xun took out the hair pusher, "Stand still."

If the time is correct, there are still two hours before the temperature will rise, and the hair on Laifu's body must be pushed off quickly.

Laifu squatted obediently on the ground, looking down at the hair pusher in Shen Xun's hand. The silent hair pusher made no sound after it was activated.

First push off the long hair on Laifu's stomach and neck, then on all fours, "Get down", Shen Xun patted Laifu's neck lightly.

Laifu lay on the ground, Shen Xun took the shaver, and pushed away the rest little by little, and Shen Xun put all the shaved long hair into the box.

With a stature of nearly four meters, there is still a lot of shaved hair, and two storage boxes are installed.

After exiting the space, Shen Xun took out a set of black sportswear. The material is sweat-absorbent and quick-drying. There are still five minutes left.

Put two stoves into the space, turn off the floor heating, turn off the heating, Shen Xun took out the thermometer again, the strange thing is that the thermometer can be used again now.

Fifty-four degrees below zero, the temperature is getting warmer little by little, and it has reached minus thirty-two degrees in the blink of an eye.

It started, Shen Xun put down the thermometer and began to undress, "Sixteen degrees below zero, so fast."

Shen Xun put the remaining two stoves in the room into the space. At thirteen degrees, Shen Xun changed into short-sleeved sports and took off the fleece hat on his head.

In just a short while, fine sweat was already oozing from his forehead.

The sunlight refracted in from the window, and the feeling of coldness was no longer there. The ice surface gradually melted, and the temperature on the thermometer had reached thirty-seven degrees.

The air could feel hot and dry, sweat slipped from the temples, and the front of the clothes on his chest was already wet. Shen Xun took out a piece of lemon ice from the space and put it in his mouth.

pause

At that time, the dry heat all over the body was relieved, and the temperature was still rising. Shen Xun took out the air-conditioning fan and filled it with ice cubes, and plugged in the solar power generation panel. The wind blown by the air-conditioning fan was cool, but it could only last for two seconds.

After moving the air conditioner in the living room into the house, Shen Xun plugged the air conditioner into a solar power panel, and the air conditioner in the living room has a good cooling effect.

The room cooled down, but within two minutes, Shen Xun felt the heat again.

"Fifty-two degrees," Shen Xun put away the thermometer, opened the curtains and took out a telescope to look downstairs.

The ice layer had already melted under the high temperature, and it was even evaporated until bursts of white smoke came out. The temperature climbed to fifty-nine to sixty before barely stopping.

This little water should be dried before dark.

Many people gathered downstairs, Shen Xun put away the binoculars, took out three pieces of ice from the space and put them in the room.

With three pieces of ice, plus the air-conditioning fan and air conditioner, Shen Xun took out the temperature detector, and the temperature in the room was around thirty-seven, which was acceptable.

With strawberry ice in his mouth, Shen Xun took out the sunscreen, added some refreshing medicinal powder that he ground into it, mixed it well and rubbed it on his body.

The sweat was not as strong as before, so Shen Xun took out the heat-insulating suit, which was made like a raincoat, and it was okay to wear it below the knees.

As the sky gradually darkened, Shen Xun opened the iron door and went downstairs after a simple dinner.

The layer of ice that had condensed on the windows on the second floor had evaporated, leaving only water marks exposed to the sun on the wall.

The supporting wall on the second floor should have been soaked in rainwater for too long, and now it has been exposed to the sun, and cracks have appeared.

Shen Xun's fingers brushed across the cracks on the wall, white porcelain powder stuck to his fingertips, and Shen Xun gently pushed.