103rd Extreme Heat, A Week

The first time he saw Shen Xun, he felt that this woman was not simple, she was too calm, and he felt uncomfortable when she got close to her just now.

Years of training made his body wary of certain dangers.

Being targeted, Shen Xun's tightly wrapped face, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, reached out to take off the goggles, Shen Xun's smiling eyes met Lin Zhongyi.

Lin Zhongyi was stunned by Shen Xun's gaze, the man was standing there, but there was coldness in those smiling eyes.

Lin Zhongyi has seen this kind of look before, it was seen on Si XF.

That's right, people who still choose to stay in City B at this moment, how can they be good people.

"Captain..." Another voice came from the ice passage.

Shen Xun put on the goggles again, made a goodbye gesture to Lin Zhongyi, and left with Laifu. She knew what the captain was thinking.

Lin Zhongyi looked at Shen Xun's leaving back with slightly raised eyes, and now the business is the business at hand, so Lin Zhongyi withdrew his gaze and trotted over.

After a while, the scientific researchers said that the high temperature will come soon, and when the base is completed, if this woman goes to the base, she will know it.

"What's the situation now?" Lin Zhongyi put on his fleece cap and walked down.

"Captain, the door is indeed here, it has been pierced through, and there is a lot of food inside," the voice was full of excitement.

"Hurry up, load it all into the car," a complete block of ice was cut off and put aside, with frozen sealed meat inside.

"You two, go over there and break through the next door," Lin Zhongyi ordered the two of you to do as much as you can before dark.

How many. "Four o'clock," Shen Xun smuggled out the watch from his pocket, checked the time and put it back again.

There is still some time before Tianfu, but we can rush back before dark.

A part of City B was frozen under the ice layer, and most of the remaining buildings collapsed, and the walls were also oxidized and blackened, leaving ruins.

Two boys walked towards them, the original color of their blackened down jackets could not be seen clearly.

The little boy snuggled up to the older boy, both of them were about the same size and thin.

The big boy held the little boy's hand tightly, and looked at Shen Xun who was walking eagerly.

Poor? Shen Xun would not pity them.

The military people shouted hoarsely with the trumpets, and the base was built outside the city. They could not go to the base if they had food and drink, but they pretended to be pitiful here.

Is there any trouble with those who stay in city b now? The two of them moved closer and closer to Shen Xun, "Sister...".

The little boy looked at Shen Xun with green eyes.

"Laifu," Shen Xun didn't even want to look at the two of them.

"Roar..." Laifu's rough roar shocked the two of them. The little boy was so frightened that he sat on the ground, and the rusty knife in his hand fell. After realizing it, he left his brother and turned and ran.

The elder brother looked at the younger brother who turned around and ran away, picked up the knife on the ground, gave Shen Xun a vicious look, and chased after him.

"Don't chase Laifu," Shen Xun grabbed Laifu's hair, it was getting dark, and the temperature seemed to drop several degrees compared to before.

His fingertips were cold, Laifu squatted down and Shen Xun rode up, his face was completely buried in his hair, Laifu's huge body blocked the cold wind brought by his rapid running.

We arrived at Tianfu half an hour later, it was already dark

Come, enter the window and Shen Xun takes Laifu into the space. I met those military people today, they were breaking the ice layer to get the supplies below.

The official should be that someone has predicted that the temperature will rise next, and those materials must be brought out when the extreme heat arrives.

Otherwise, the sudden rise in temperature will cause the food to rot instantly.

Going up to the 22nd floor, Shen Xun looked at the two people lying in front of her door, a man and a woman, their dead bodies were hardened.

Lifting one in one hand, a pistol fell from the man, "Huh," picking up the pistol, Shen Xun searched the two of them, three pistols.

Lifting the two of them by the window and throwing them down, Shen Xun stood by the window and looked at City B in the night. The place where she lived was being targeted.

These people come every day and every day, and they are tired of picking up corpses recently.

Opening the door and entering the room, he took out the stove and turned on the heater. Shen Xun took off his gloves and sat by the stove to warm his hands. After the room gradually warmed up, Shen Xun began to eat.

There was no room for Fu in the living room, so Shen Xun sent Lai Fu's meals directly into the space.

There is still one week, and the extreme heat is coming, so let's change the place when the time comes, and the consciousness sinks into the space.

Laifu was placed alone on a mountain top, and there were alienated animal meat and a dozen eggs in a huge rice bowl, and Laifu ate deliciously.

Then Shen Xun consciously exited the space after making the unfinished medicine powder last night for two hours.

The production of the medicinal powder is more refined, and the mental power seems to have increased a lot recently.

If I use it alone, I don't need to prepare so much. Shen Xun looked at the stacked dozen boxes of medicinal powder in the space, half a year's supply should be enough.