Chapter 83 He Can't Lose His Mother

First pretending to care, then inadvertently showing affection to her, and finally giving her some small gifts, and not obediently taking the bait, this trick has been tried time and time again.

Sun Jialong took out a piece of blackened bread from his bosom, half of it was left, and he ate the other half in the morning.

"You haven't eaten yet, here's this for you," Xiao Mian, now that food is so scarce, you're still not moved to take it.

Shen Xun had a disgusted expression on his face, but he was wearing goggles and a scarf to cover his entire face, so Sun Jialong couldn't see her expression clearly.

Just like that, she thought that Sun Jialong could come up with something good.

By the way, Sun Jiahong looks very smart, why her mother and younger brother are two virtues.

"Take it." Seeing that Shen Xun didn't pick it up, probably shy, Sun Jialong passed the bread forward again.

Seeing the hand approaching, Shen Xun took two steps back. It had been a long time since he had washed it. Apart from frostbite, there was a thick layer of dirt on the back of his hand.

"You can eat by yourself," Shen Xun said in a bad tone. She didn't want to waste time with Sun Jialong anymore, so she turned and left.

These people entangled her for nothing more than their ideas, not to mention before the apocalypse, even now Shen Xun looked down on people like Sun Jialong.

Laifu followed behind and was finally going back. It hadn't eaten barbecue for a long time.

Sun Jialong looked at Shen Xun's back and chased after him with bread in his hand. No woman had ever rejected him like this before.

Shen Xun didn't even look at the bread, so she must still have something to eat, Sun Jialong's eyes lit up, he had seen this leopard come back with the meat several times.

Shen Xun is bound to win.

The people behind followed up, Laifu's eyes were full of fierceness, it turned around and made a gesture to pounce

Biting on Sun Jialong, Sun Jialong was so frightened by Laifu that he sat down paralyzed on the ground, "Ahh...".

Shen Xun didn't even look at him this time, she was impatient, if Sun Jialong posted it again, she wouldn't mind letting Laifu bite him to death on the spot.

"Son, are you alright, Jialong?" the woman came out of Building C crying, and immediately ran to Sun Jialong who was still in shock.

Behind her was Sun Jiahong who was tightly wrapped, Shen Xun waved, Laifu came back, the woman helped Sun Jialong up, "Jialong, don't scare mom, are you hurt?"

She saw that monster lying on Jialong's body just now, which frightened her.

"Mom, she let that monster bite me just now," Sun Jialong stood behind his mother, looking at Lai Fu behind Shen Xun.

He has lost all his previous thoughts now, he wants Shen Xun to die, a woman who doesn't know what to do, it's her good fortune to be seen by him, okay?

Hearing her son say that, how could a woman have a good face, she had a ferocious face, and she insisted on teaching Shen Xun a lesson today.

Shen Xun looked at Sun Jiahong, Sun Jiahong seemed to turn a blind eye to the scene in front of her, she was immersed in her own world.

"Laifu, tear her apart," Shen Xun said lightly, her patience was exhausted when the woman appeared.

Unexpectedly, Shen Xun really dared to let that monster bite him, the woman turned her head and ran like crazy, "Jia Hong, Jia Hong, save me."

Shen Xun pulled out a long knife from his backpack, Sun Jiahong was quite accurate in shooting arrows, if she shoots at her later, she should cut off her hand first.

The woman was thrown to the ground by Laifu, "Mom, let go of my mother," Sun Jialong was really scared at this moment.

He can lose his father,

You can lose your sister, but you can't lose your mother. He has been pampered by his mother all the time growing up, whether it is heavy rain or cold air, he never worries about food, it is his mother who takes care of it for him, and he feels safe with his mother.

Shen Xun waited for a while and Sun Jiahong didn't do anything, so he put away the knife.

Laifu struck quickly, the woman had already been bitten to death, Sun Jialong looked at the torn body, he had no sadness, only fear.

Fear of what to do in the future, fear of whether his sister will retaliate against him without his mother's protection, he knows everything his mother has done to his sister.

Laifu walked to Shen Xun's side, and Shen Xun tore off the cotton rags stuck to its fangs, "Let's go."

One person and one leopard walked to Building C, and Sun Jiahong's laughter came from behind, "Hahahaha...".

Shen Xun glanced back, Sun Jiahong was madly pushing Sun Jialong to the ground, grabbing the half piece of bread in his hand.

After grabbing it, Sun Jiahong took the bread and stuffed it into her mouth, devouring it hungrily.

Shen Xun frowned, what happened to Sun Jiahong, "Oh~."

Laifu got into the window on the second floor, and it couldn't go up the stairs, so Shen Xun took it into the space.

Up to the 22nd floor, Shen Xun took out the key to open the door, the lock showed signs of being pried, but it was not pried open, Shen Xun had no emotion in his eyes.

There was chaos in 2202, even more tragic than yesterday. Lin Xiangrui was lying on the sofa, not knowing whether he was dead or alive, and Chen Cheng added firewood to the stove.

Seeing Shen Xun coming back, he just nodded silently, as a greeting.

A lot of people came last night, and all his and Lin Xiangrui's things were robbed. Those people also knocked on Shen Xun's door, but what he didn't expect was that Shen Xun was not at home.