Chapter 109 I Don't Want To

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun found out the dozen ore pieces he had dug, and smelted them directly in the space.

The ore melted into a pool of black water according to what Shen Xun wanted. This ore is really good, without any impurities.

Shen Xun poured water into the dagger mold, used two pieces of ore to make a dagger, and tried it first.

The dagger in the mold gradually took shape, Shen Xun exited the space, and a black dagger appeared in his hand, no change was seen.

Putting the dagger back into the space, Shen Xun controlled and polished the blade, and after finishing it, Shen Xun held the two daggers for comparison.

Holding the dagger made from ore in his right hand, Shen Xun slashed on the ordinary silver dagger, and with a bang, the silver dagger was sliced ​​into two pieces on the spot.

Taking out the spider-leg hook, Shen Xun was about to have a head-on fight, and he slashed down with the black dagger, "Yeah."

There was only a scratch on the cut part of the spider's leg, but there was nothing wrong with the dagger itself. Putting everything away, Shen Xun lay down on the recliner to sleep.

During the day, Shen Xun rested in the tent to make vegetable racks, and at night, Shen Xun went out of the tent to dig the foundation, and the collected soil could be used to grow vegetables later.

After more than a month, Shen Xun finally dug the foundation. At this time, except for the soil around the tent, everything else was done.

During the period, Shen Xun also saw many teams entering the mountain to look for ores, they should all be from the base. Shen Xun sowed thorn seeds around the mountain to give birth.

A forest of thorns surrounded the area where Shen Xun was located. The thorns on the thorns were extremely sharp, and no one dared to break in without strong tools.

Shen Xun put away the tent, but the big tree still took root in the central area.

Riding on Laifu, Shen Xun ran to the mountainside and looked down. The green in the middle of the ten-meter-long pit was particularly conspicuous.

Patting Laifu's neck, "Let's go out of the mountain." For more than a month, she has almost become a savage.

Laifu ran quickly in the mountains, and soon left the dense forest area, and then went out to the mountains

The heads are all bare tree stumps.

"Follow that car," Shen Xun pointed to an off-road vehicle ahead, and Laifu quickly followed.

There are a lot of iron things tied to the off-road vehicle, such as iron doors and a bundle of steel bars, as well as iron pots, but they are all worn out.

Shen Xun remembered that in her previous life, she also went out to find these things. Iron can be exchanged for points at the base, and points can be exchanged for food.

The off-road vehicle drove up a trail, and there were many vehicles on the trail. Some of the cars had their trunks opened, and there were iron cages inside, and alienated animals were kept in the cages.

After walking for a while, these cars all stopped in place, and the line was long, Lai Fu led Shen Xun to run past these off-road vehicles.

"Stop," Shen Xun got down from Laifu, is this the city b base in front of him?

A high wall rose from the ground, wrapping the base in a circular shape. Visually, the wall in front of him was more than ten meters high. Shen Xun took out the binoculars, and many small windows were opened on the wall.

Last time, the person said that the base has six floors. It seems that this is the outermost floor. The official base is indeed the official base.

Shen Xun walked forward with Laifu, the closer he got to the base, the more people there were, with yellow and thin faces, just lying on the side of the road, standing or sitting.

Pairs of eyes stayed on Laifu, and he swallowed continuously.

RVs, tents, and most of them are tents. Hundreds of tents are densely packed outside the base.

The staff weighed the iron tools found by the survivors and calculated the points. "Don't jump in line, don't jump in line," a man's voice sounded behind him.

Shen Xun stepped aside, she just saw something she was interested in on the exchange window.

"Twenty catties of ore or spar can be exchanged for half a catty of grain," and the types of grain are limited to rice and flour.

Compared with the f base in the previous life, this rule can be said to be very humane. The f base is 40 catties of ore and half a catty of grain.

"Alienated beasts, as long as you catch one, no matter how big or small, you can exchange for six thousand points," Shen Xun looked at silently.

Now basically every base is catching alienated beasts, the purpose is self-evident, I believe it will not be long before the genetic medicine will come out. After all, the official actions will always be much faster than those small bases.

Wiping his sweat, Shen Xun stuffed a piece of fruit ice into his mouth, and two soldiers approached Shen Xun, "Hello comrade, is this leopard raised by you?"

Laifu lay on the ground, sweeping his tail up and down.

After being interrupted from thinking, Shen Xun turned his eyes away from the window, turned to look at the two of them, "I raised them, what's the matter."

"You are not from our base, right? We just want to ask you, are you willing to sell your leopard to our base?

We can give you three times more points, plus one month's five-floor residency," seemed to conclude that Shen Xun would not refuse.

Shen Xun's gaze instantly cooled, "I'm not selling it," Sensing Shen Xun's killing intent, Laifu stood up and walked behind Shen Xun, baring his teeth and letting out a low growl in his throat.

The two soldiers took two steps back, Shen Xun raised his hand and patted Laifu's forelegs, and Laifu fell at Shen Xun's feet and returned to his obedient appearance.

Seeing Laifu's reaction, the two were even more delighted, "We won't force you, whether you sell it or not depends on your personal wishes, but let us draw a tube of blood from it, don't worry, a tube of blood can be exchanged for supplies .”

The two settled for the next best thing.

Shen Xun fingered the dagger mosuo, "I don't want to," not to mention a tube of blood, even a hair from Laifu, she would not give it to anyone.

Shen Xun could imagine that if he agreed to them today, what would be waiting for the blessing.

The two of them didn't expect Shen Xun to refuse even this, and looked at Shen Xun with complicated eyes for a while.

Taking Laifu away in a hurry, Shen Xun took advantage of the darkening sky and put on a peaked cap and mask.

Taking out the note prepared in advance from the backpack, Shen Xun walked towards the crowd.

The notes were randomly scattered on the ground, and the night was so dark that no one noticed Shen Xun's movements.