Chapter 199 Why Are You Helping It?

Xiao Hei: This is crazy, and it is not called Xiao Hei.

Struggling even harder, even the roots from the ground were pulled out, and the roots wrapped around Shen Xun's feet.

Shen Xun looked down and didn't take it seriously. The ability activated, and the roots wrapped around his feet gradually loosened.

"Xiao Hei, why did you eat so many people?" Shen Xun punched down again.

There are dense bones all around here, who else could it be if it didn't do it.

Xiao Hei: Smelly woman.

Looking at the situation in front of them, everyone randomly found a safe place to squat around.

There was already a lot of black juice on his hands, and Shen Xun's arms were a little sore from the beating, and Xiao Hei, who was almost as bad as a vine, was extremely resentful in his heart at this moment.

"Follow me or not," Shen Xun said but didn't stop.

This woman just wanted to hit it, she just wanted to hit it, it agreed to go with her, and she kept hitting it.

It has agreed to be called such an ugly name as Xiao Hei, and this woman still hits it, woo woo woo...

Shaking off the black juice from his hands, Shen Xun sat on the ground, leaning against the battered tree stump, panting for breath.

Released the control of Xiao Hei, the black

The vine began to recover gradually, but it was still a little wary of Shen Xun who was leaning aside.

The moment Xiao Hei recovered, the five supernatural beings from the city b base rushed up, "Quick, kill it and bring it back before it recovers."

"Avenge Fanzi".

Such a powerful alienated plant, if you take it back, you will definitely be able to research a powerful genetic medicine like the captain.

Originally, they wanted to wait for Shen Xun to kill the black vine before making a move, but they didn't expect her to be so useless.

During the break just now, several people had recovered their abilities. Seeing the five people rushing over, Shen Xun's eyes were cold.

Is she tired? She pretends.

The five of them activated their powers at the same time, and attacked Xiao Hei. Their indiscriminate attacks at such a short distance clearly wanted their own lives.

Putting his palm on Xiao Hei's body, Shen Xun had a cruel smile on his face. Looking at the few people, green spots of light kept oozing out from his fingertips, melting into the vine body.

"Looking for death," standing up, Shen Xun continued to inject energy into Xiao Hei, and the black vines skyrocketed.

A warm energy penetrated into his body, Xiao Hei only felt that he was stronger than before, and the speed user had rushed over

. The long knife in his hand slashed at Xiao Hei, "Go away," Shen Xun was faster than him, and came to the man in front of him.

Shen Xun bent down to avoid the long knife in the man's hand, raised his foot and kicked the man's chin.

The man clutched his dislocated jaw, and couldn't even utter a scream, "Ugh...".

The power user also came up close, and punched Xiao Hei, and Shen Xun came to the man very quickly.

With one punch, he had a head-to-head encounter with the power user. When it was over, Shen Xun was fine. The man knelt on the ground and moaned while clutching his comminuted fractured arm.

Two people fell down one after another, and the remaining three stopped, looking at Shen Xun in astonishment.

"You... why did you help it, now is a good time to kill it, didn't you see how many of us it killed just now."

The water girl complained to Shen Xun, seeing that the alienated plant was about to recover, she thought Shen Xun was on their side.

Shen Xun glanced mockingly at the five of them one by one. When it comes to killing people, no one can compare to them.

Those ordinary people who were controlled by them to block the alienated plants with their bodies died innocently.