Chapter 134 There Is No Indentation On The Withered Grass

Shen Xun glanced indifferently, and continued to pack the things in his hands.

Opening the car door and sitting in the cab, Shen Xun started the car and prepared to go back.

"Hey... wait a minute," the team leader ran to Shen Xun's car, and stopped Shen Xun with his hand, "Please wait a moment, I want to change to mint powder."

Looking at the time, six and a half hours have passed today, Shen Xun poked his head out of the car window, "Get out of the way, today's mint powder is gone, come back tomorrow."

The team leader looked at Shen Xun suspiciously, and saw that Shen Xun closed the window and started the car, and the truck rushed towards the team leader without slowing down.

There was no other way, the team leader had no choice but to get out of the way to the left, and Shen Xun drove away in the truck.

"Commander, she's gone," the squad leader took out the walkie-talkie from his pocket, and Zila's electric current rang for a while.

A majestic voice came from inside, "It's okay, people from the second team have followed up, come back."

The team leader turned around and watched Shen Xun's truck disappear into the night, "Got it, I'll be right back."

Not long after Shen Xun drove the truck into the mountain road, a small team followed behind Shen Xun into the mountain forest. Twelve people were well-trained.

The awareness of anti-reconnaissance is extremely strong, and the target was not noticed after following halfway, and the truck was still driving at the same speed.

"Captain, the people at Agni Base are found ahead, and they are also tracking the target," the team members reported in time.

"Tell our people not to go any further, to follow after a while, and don't forget what the main task is," they just followed Shen Xun.

Find out who is connecting with Shen Xun, "Stay where you are, don't startle the snake."

"Captain, received."

"receive".

"receive……".

"Stop following..." Shen Xun took off his night vision glasses and put them into the space

, Looking at the dark night in the rearview mirror.

Stepping on the accelerator to the maximum, Shen Xun turned the steering wheel and drove the car into the forest.

"Captain, the target has escaped." Obviously, the other party had discovered them a long time ago and was playing with them just now.

"Run away? Hurry up," the team leader pushed aside the straw stuck on his body, and the team members who were hiding on both sides of the road ran out one after another.

The team members hiding at the side of the fire base also jumped out, and the two parties had a surprisingly tacit understanding, and they all chased in the direction where Shen Xun entered the forest.

"Scattered, she must not have driven too far in the car." There are many trees in the mountain forest, so a big truck must not be able to drive far.

The truck drove into the forest for more than ten minutes, and there was no road in front of him. Shen Xun opened the door and got out of the car, and quickly put the truck into the space.

The ability is activated, and the dry grass on the ground is spawned, and the wheel marks on the ground are cleaned up.

The withered and yellow grass seemed to be rejuvenated in an instant, but it soon became withered and yellow again, and there were no traces on the ground.

Laifu lay on the ground and waited for Shen Xun to ride up, "Go, hurry up".

Shen Xun rode up and hugged Laifu tightly, and Laifu ran wildly in the mountains and forests with Shen Xun on his back, so fast that only a white shadow remained.

The peppermint powder will definitely be watched if you take it out, but fortunately, you were careful when you came back, and took the people from the two bases around for a long time.

Now it is estimated that it will take a lot of time to go back to the fort.

Shen Xun took out the night vision glasses and put them on, Laifu's figure stopped halfway up the mountain, Shen Xun looked down the mountain, it was too dark and too far away to see clearly.

But I also saw more than a dozen shadows, "Let's go".

"Damn it, this person disappeared right under my nose. I don't believe it. Find it for me," said the team leader of Agni Base.

lost his temper. The team members of the two sides were in tacit understanding at this time, and checked the marks made by the wheels on the ground with a flashlight, but no matter how they looked, there were no traces on the ground.

"It's weird, there is no trace of such a big truck, maybe it's a mistake," everyone began to doubt their eyes.

"Captain, could she have tricked us into coming in? In fact, she had already driven away in the car," everyone was silent, there was a possibility.

The fire squad leader looked at the military squad leader. The military squad leader was still squatting on the ground at this moment, carefully looking at the traces on the ground, and the Agni fire squad leader sneered.

"You two stay here, the others will go out with me to have a look," Captain Lie Huo ran out quickly with seven or eight team members.

There must be traces, how could there be no traces, the military team leader pushed away the withered grass on the ground, but the fact is that the grass on the ground doesn't even have any indentations.

"Captain, there is none here."

"Captain, I don't have any here either."

The team leader was silent, "Close the team and go back to the base," Shen Xun's figure gradually became clear in his mind.

His anti-reconnaissance and tracking skills are among the best in the team. How did he get discovered?

Taking the team all the way back to the base, the people at Agni base also got nothing.

After returning to the fortress through the thorn forest, Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner in the room and added ice cubes to the air conditioner fan. After half an hour, the temperature in the room dropped a bit.

After the temperature dropped, half of the ice cubes in the basin had melted, so Shen Xun took out the bathtub and scooped the melted ice water into the basin.

Wiping his body with the melted ice water, Laifu lay on the ground, sticking out his tongue from time to time to lick the ice cubes in the basin.

After tidying up, Shen Xun lay on the bed.