Chapter 146

Now that the fortress has been built in all directions, there are still a lot of ore left, but the spar is much worse.

Coming out of the basement, Shen Xun checked the device where the crystal energy was placed.

On the vines connected to the crystal energy, the streamer flickered like breathing, flickering on and off.

Shen Xun looked at the vines connected to the crystal energy. In fact, this crystal energy can fully support the power consumption of the entire fortress.

But once connected, the usage time of crystal energy will be greatly reduced.

After closing the door and leaving, Shen Xun looked towards the planting area. Laifu was lying under the big tree in the center, sweeping the ground with his tail.

After breakfast, Shen Xun went down to the basement floor, opened the room on the right, near the stairs.

Shen Xun took out the refrigerator freezer and various household appliances from the space, and built a simple kitchen in the room on the basement floor.

The rooms on the basement floor are close to the ground and are easy to ventilate.

Put a single bed in another room, and move to live below when the temperature rises again after a while.

After filling up the refrigerator and freezer, Shen Xun took out the pomegranate that had been spawned from the space, peeled it, squeezed the juice, and added ice cubes for a sweet and sour taste.

After the noon sun passed, Shen Xun took out the ointment and rubbed it on his arms and calves.

After applying the ointment, the afternoon sun was not so harsh, so Shen Xun tidied up and prepared to go out.

I exchanged the prospecting instrument at the base in city b, but now I no longer exchange spar with the survivors, so I can only go out to find it myself.

He took out the insulated suit and put it on, put ice cubes into the water glass, and Shen Xun inserted the straw.

Putting on his backpack and not planning to drive, Shen Xun called Laifu, and went out alone.

Dryness is everywhere in the forest

The sun shines on the ground through the dead branches, making people feel hot and dry for no reason.

The ice cubes in the cup had already melted, and Shen Xun added some more to the cup. As Laifu walked around, the ice cubes hit the cup, making a jingling sound.

After leaving the forest, Shen Xun unzipped the zipper and took out the prospector from his backpack.

Standing on the same spot, Shen Xun held the prospecting instrument and looked towards the four directions of east, west, north and south, but the pointer on the prospecting instrument did not move.

"Go over there," Shen Xun pointed Laifu in a direction, there would be no ore in the area where she lived.

Generally, the places where ores and crystals grow are basically rocky lands. The valley where she lives is all muddy, so how could there be ores.

Even when the foundation was dug, only a few dozen pieces were dug.

While running, Laifu stuck out his tongue to lick the sweat from the tip of his nose, "Over there," Shen Xun looked at the rotating needle on the prospector.

When collecting the mines before, Shen Xun memorized the routes of those mines. Since he approached this area just now, the needle of the prospector has been turning.

Laifu stopped and waited for Shen Xun to give an accurate direction. Shen Xun looked at the prospector, and two minutes later the needle pointed firmly at eleven o'clock.

"Let's go," Shen Xun put away the prospecting instrument, and Laifu ran towards eleven o'clock.

Due to the large number of missing people recently, many people went out to look for ores, no longer acting alone, but in groups.

Laifu ran over the rocks at an extremely fast speed, and Shen Xun saw many people walking together in twos and threes, all wearing heat-resistant clothing.

This piece of rocky ground is full of hollowed out mines, and many people come out of the mines with ore on their shoulders.

Lucky belt

Seeing Shen Xun stop at the edge of the forest, he attracted a lot of gazes. Many people just looked at Laifu curiously, but quickly withdrew their gazes and got busy with their own business. Shen Xun slid down Lai Fu's back and took out the prospecting instrument. There are several types of prospecting instruments in the base, and she exchanged for the best one at that time.

It also cost a lot of food in exchange for it. I hope that this prospector is worth what you pay for, and it is worthy of the food she gave.

As Shen Xun walked, the needle on the prospecting instrument turned, and it seemed that it was near here. Shen Xun walked towards the mines all over the ground.

"Sister, let me go," the man walked over carrying the ore.

Shen Xun put all his attention on the prospecting instrument, looked up at the man, and Shen Xun stepped aside.

The man was stunned for a moment when he met Shen Xun's gaze, "Hey, you are not..., that...".

The first time the man saw Shen Xun, he recognized Shen Xun, the woman who was always exchanging ore outside the base at night.

Almost half of the people in the base have seen Shen Xun's face.

"Why are you still standing there, let's go," the companion behind the man urged, each of them carried a bag of ore on their shoulders, and the bag weighed at least a hundred catties.

The man carried the ore and walked quickly past Shen Xun. Shen Xun bypassed a few people, and stood in front of a mine according to the location given by the prospecting instrument.

The mine had obviously been dug a long time ago, but the needle of the prospector had not moved since it was pointing at this direction.

Lai Fu walked to Shen Xun's side, watched Shen Xun go down, and then Fu stayed at the entrance of the cave.

The walls on both sides of the mine were hollowed out. The mine must have been very big before. Shen Xun walked in for more than ten minutes without reaching the end.

The more you walked in, the darker it became without a ray of light, Shen Xun took out a flashlight from his backpack.