Chapter 95 Give Me... To Die

The instant the thick liquid flows out, it is frozen.

Shen Xun ran behind the spider group, "What is that...".

At this time, a spider with a body as big as four meters stood in front of Laifu. This was probably the ultimate boss.

Eight eyes, nine legs, the legs are covered with barbs, and the belly is covered with colorful patterns, Laifu confronts it with bared teeth.

It was too late, Shen Xun stopped, took out a sniper rifle from the space and put it on his shoulder, aiming at the lower abdomen of the Spider King.

There was a bang, and the bullet shot straight at the Spider King. Shen Xun didn't dare to be careless, and kept aiming with his sniper rifle.

Sure enough, the barbs on Spider King's legs were as hard as iron blocks, and his eight eyes observed all directions. Shen Xun gave it a very dangerous feeling, so he was always on guard against Shen Xun.

The ninth flexible spider leg blocked the lower abdomen, and with a ding sound, the bullet was blocked.

The tip of the spider leg was extremely sharp, it jumped up and stabbed at the place where Laifu was standing, "Laifu, dodge."

Shen Xun yelled, set up the sniper rifle and fired two shots. The spider king's figure slightly blocked the vital parts, and the ninth spider leg jumped onto the big net above his head with force.

It hurt Laifu, and its speed was not so fast. The spider king walked quickly on the big web, and spit out two strands of spider silk from his lower abdomen, one black and the other white, shot towards Laifu.

The sticky feeling was extremely strong, after Laifu's left leg was stuck, he couldn't struggle to move away, and the little spider also came close, and more than two hundred spiders swarmed towards Laifu.

Saliva could still be seen between the bites of the sharp weapon in the mouth, and two strands of spider silk, one black and one white, shot down from the top of the head, shooting straight towards Laifu.

Lai Fu opened his eyes wide with a cry, and looked at Shen Xun's position. It was all his fault. It would be fine if he didn't bring his master here today.

up. "Laifu..." Shen Xun's eyes were instantly cold, and the vine seeds appeared in the palm of his hand. Shen Xun threw the seeds forward, and a large green light spot appeared on his fingertips.

In an instant, the vines swelled, "Give me... to die," Shen Xun closed his palms, and spikes grew from the swollen vines.

The vines instantly occupied the entire space of the five-story shopping mall, and wherever the vines passed, the spiders were instantly crushed into a pulp.

Before he could utter his final howl, he died quietly.

The thickest vine stretched out in front of Laifu, blocking two strands of spider silk, one black and one white, but the vine was also corroded black by the venom.

Shen Xun continuously supplied supernatural powers, and the vines were corroded and recovered instantly. Shen Xun controlled the tip of the vines and inserted them straight towards the Spider King.

The spikes on the vine became sharper, Shen Xun raised his palm, and slightly slid his index finger upwards, "Go."

Countless vine branches attacked the spider king above in an instant, the spider king bounced extremely fast to dodge, and Shen Xun held his right hand halfway.

The vines suddenly rose again, "You can't hide," Shen Xun spread out his five fingers, and the vines followed the direction Shen Xun pointed to attack as the index finger slid.

Where to hit.

Sure enough, ordinary vines were still not enough. The vines wrapped around the spider's legs, but they were cut off by the sharp barbs on the spider's legs. The spider king was already thinking of retreating.

It was the fastest growing in the group, and it already had a bit of IQ. The feeling Shen Xun gave it at this time made it terrified, and if it got close, the hairs on its body would stand up.

It escaped from Shen Xun's side, avoided the entangled vines and broke through the thick spider silk, it wanted to escape.

Shen Xun looked at the vine knots cut off by the Spider King, and sure enough, these ordinary vines were not fun at all, she was a little

Miss black. The spider king cut through the layers of spider silk and ran towards the floor-to-ceiling windows, just a little bit, just a little bit, and it could run away.

"Tsk," Shen Xun snorted, raised her left hand, green light spots emerged from her fingertips, and the light spots accurately melted into the broken vine body on the ground. This was the first time in her history that she used both hands to manipulate a supernatural power.

The broken vine branches also began to grow crazily. When the spider king was about to jump out of the window, countless vines spread and blocked all the exits.

The entire fifth floor is truly airtight at this time.

A vine branch obediently appeared in front of Shen Xun, and Shen Xun sat on it. The vine branch picked up Shen Xun and flew into the air, flying to the place where the Spider King was trapped.

Shen Xun propped his hands on the vine, his calves were dangling in the air, and when he came close, the vine lowered his body and put Shen Xun down, his feet touched the ground, and Shen Xun looked at the spider king in the corner.

"I said you can't run away," Shen Xun took out his raincoat and put it on, moving his wrists, the wrist joints clicked.

Puff, two strands of spider silk, one black and one white, shot towards Shen Xun, and the trapped beasts were still fighting, not to mention that the cunning rabbit had three holes.

The vines blocked Shen Xun's body, and the vines corroded by the venom sizzled. Shen Xun's index finger twirled around, and the vines entangled the spider king layer by layer.

"Your legs are good, especially the ninth one, so I'll accept it," Shen Xun approached the spider king, holding the ninth leg at the end of it tightly with both hands.

Lifting his right foot and stepping on the vine, Shen Xun exerted all his strength. The Spider King let out a miserable cry. Shen Xun clenched his right fist and punched it hard.

"You're so noisy," this punch used 60% of its strength, and the spider king was beaten half to death. Shen Xun continued to pull out, and with a pop, Shen Xun completely removed his leg.

While waving his right hand, the vines surrounding Laifu spread out, "Laifu, come and beat it."