Chapter 197

"Damn it, they lured this thing here," the man cast a stern look at the people at the j city base.

According to the original plan, if he wanted to preserve his strength, he would have to wait until the f city base to make a move, not to mention that in the current team, there were always people watching them.

The man whispered something in the ear of the earth-type supernatural being.

The people at the city j base looked at the approaching spikes, and they all remembered the scene where their companion died before their eyes, and their bodies kept trembling.

A group of people kept getting closer together with the spikes until there was no way to retreat.

Unzipping a corner of the backpack, Shen Xun pulled out the hook from the backpack. Just when the spike was about to pierce his body, Shen Xun raised the hook and hit it.

The members of each team also held long knives made of spar in their hands, and chopped down the spikes.

"Hold on," the man activated his ability after he finished speaking, and the soil under his feet began to soften.

The soil was pushed towards the sides, revealing a hole, and he jumped in first, "Go fast".

The speed psychic supported the psychic psychic who had lost his combat effectiveness, and followed the man and jumped down the hole.

"Captain, you go first," the water control girl pushed the man, signaling him to go down first.

Before a few people could make any moves, the people from J City base had already jumped down first.

Shen Xun pretended not to see the actions of several people sending them to death, and the hook in his hand slashed on the spikes again and again.

But no matter how you chop it, the spikes seem to be endless, and they keep growing, and they get closer every time.

The members of each team were at the end of their strength at this time, but their survival instincts made them wield the long knives in their hands mechanically.

body

The body's reaction at this time is all subconscious instinct. A minute later, screams came from the mud hole, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Relying on its own advantage in speed, the person with the speed ability was the first to run out of the mud hole, followed by the person with the soil ability.

The two ran out of the mud hole and looked into the hole trembling all over. The screams inside continued.

"Help...", those cries before dying made people feel desperate.

"What's going on in there, where is Fanzi, why did you two come out," the power user grabbed one of them by the collar.

The man was still immersed in the terrifying scene just now.

After recovering, he stretched out his hand and patted off the hand that was holding onto his collar, and said not to be outdone, "Ask him, he is the one who has been holding the sail."

Hearing the man's words, several people looked at the speed user, who was the first to run out of the mud hole just now.

"Fanzi... Fanzi is dead," the man said with fear in his eyes, no one knew what happened in the mud hole just now.

Except for the two who escaped, none of the people who went down to the base of J city in the mud hole before came out, and soon even the screams disappeared.

After cutting off the spikes in front of him, Shen Xun looked back, and saw more than a dozen black vines drilled out of the mud hole, wrapping around the nearest person in an instant.

After succeeding, the black vines pulled the man into the mud hole, "Um...", the man reacted and waved his hands in the air.

Trying to grab something to avoid being pulled into the mud hole by the vines, the man touched something with his hand, and the man grabbed it desperately.

The man who was grabbed by his trousers was dragged along the ground for a certain distance, seeing that he was about to enter the mud hole

up.

The man was terrified, he raised his foot and kicked the man's arm fiercely, "Let me go, let me go," he kicked. Even if the other party's fingers were deformed by kicking, they still held him tightly and did not let go, "Damn it," at this time the man's half body had already entered the mud hole.

Seeing that he didn't let go of the man despite kicking him, the man's face suddenly turned fierce, he drew out his dagger, and cut open the trouser leg that the man was holding tightly.

Narrowly escaped, to breathe.

The man stretched out his hands to climb up, trying to climb out of the cave, but when his hands propped up his body, his feet were entangled by something.

Thinking of the scene just now, the man's face was pale, and he didn't even utter a cry for help, the man was dragged into the mud hole.

The accident happened too fast. After the man was dragged into the mud hole, more than a dozen vines drilled out of the hole one after another. The moment the vines got out of the mud hole.

The spikes surrounding several people no longer grew, and the vines quickly rolled up everyone present and dragged them towards the forest.

A section of black vines wrapped around his waist, Shen Xun quickly picked up the backpack on the ground and held it in his hand without any resistance.

Shen Xun let the vines drag him into the forest. Seeing this, the members of each team were ordered to put down the knives in their hands.

Lin Xiangrui chopped off the vines around his waist, and even chopped off the vines on Chen Cheng and Sun Jiahong.

"Hurry up," Lin Xiangrui called out to several people, the supernatural power broke out, and a dazzling flash of lightning burst out from his palm.

After interrupting the approaching black vines, several people were able to breathe. Sun Jiahong looked at Lin Xiangrui in disbelief.

Supporting the captain, they ran towards the forest.

Shen Xun naturally saw the scene where Lin Xiangrui used his ability.