Chapter 168 Bringing Me Into The Rescue Team

That's why they have the ability to heal, and the survivors have no choice but to rush forward to be guinea pigs.

Thinking of that scene, Shen Xun only felt his back start to feel cold.

The more Zhou Nan talked, the more excited he became, as if he had forgotten the experience of being almost arrested for an experiment before.

Taking a sip of water with a straw in his mouth, Shen Xun listened quietly, Zhou Nan said Guan Zhimo's message, and didn't intend to stop.

"By the way, sister Xun, there is another news from F City, and it is also a rescue message. This time, they were not only seriously affected by the earthquake, but also attacked by alienated plants."

"Alienated plants... what kind of plants," Shen Xun tried his best to sound normal.

"It seems...it seems to be... vines, yes, it is vines," Zhou Nan frowned. The news was just a few days ago.

"What color is it?" Shen Xun lowered his head, Zhou Nan recalled the news he heard that day, and didn't notice Shen Xun's abnormality for a while.

"Well, it's black, and it seems to be quite powerful. Not many people were killed in the earthquake at the f city base, but many people died in its hands."

"Black……".

With a bang, the glass in Shen Xun's hand shattered, and a piece of glass

Cut through Shen Xun's palm, and blood flowed out from the wound. "Sister Xun, what's wrong with you," Zhou Nan said regretfully looking at the water dripping into the soil.

Smelling the bloody smell from his master, Laifu got up from the ground and made an attacking gesture towards Zhou Nan, "Roar...".

Laifu's roar resounded through the entire mountain, and he rushed to Zhou Nan at an extremely fast speed, raising his paw to step on it.

"Laifu," Shen Xun firmly caught Laifu's paw, and looked at Zhou Nan who was already stupid behind him.

Zhou Nan was so frightened by Laifu's sudden attack that he fell to the ground and retreated a long distance.

"Roar..." Although Laifu was stopped by Shen Xun, he still yelled at Zhou Nan, crawling on the ground as if he could rush up in the next second.

"You go first, see me here in three days," Shen Xun turned to look at Zhou Nan who was sitting on the ground.

Zhou Nan hesitated to speak, and got up from the ground.

"Is there anything else?" Shen Xun looked at Zhou Nan who was still standing there.

"Sister Xun, I might not be able to come in three days, didn't F city send a signal for help to the base.

A rescue team was organized in the base, and the survivors volunteered to join. My father was seriously injured in the earthquake, and I actively

Points are limited.

Not enough to buy medicine, so I participated in this rescue mission. If I go there, as long as I can come back alive, I will get 50,000 points. I'm leaving in three days, so I won't be able to come after three days, but don't worry, I'll make up for the extra food when I come back," originally promised to do things for Shen Xun.

After taking Shen Xun's food, he had to help Shen Xun find out the news in the base, but he didn't expect the earthquake to be so sudden, and he couldn't help it.

Laifu also yelled at Zhou Nan, who turned around and ran down the mountain.

"Wait," Shen Xun called to stop Zhou Nan.

"Sister Xun, is there anything else?" Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun's injured palm, the glass was still stuck in his palm, but the blood was no longer flowing.

"You joined the rescue team, so are you going to City F?" Shen Xun asked.

"Well, I'm going to F City, it will take three months at most, and I should be able to come back in two months if it is as short as possible." He came to say goodbye to Shen Xun today.

"Find a way to get me into the rescue team," Shen Xun comforted Laifu, and took out two packs of medicine powder and a box of medicine from his backpack.

Zhou Nan was still very entangled with Shen Xun's request, but when he saw the things in Shen Xun's hand, Zhou Nan fell silent and agreed without hesitation.