Chapter 188 Existence In The Forest

In the temporary shed, the survivors of Bailai slept. Shen Xun sat on the stone in front of the door, listening to the snoring from inside.

The vest on his body was already wet with sweat, and Shen Xun stuffed a piece of ice into his mouth.

The two walked past Shen Xun, with satisfied smiles on their faces, and hurried away.

After a night passed, the dozens of cauldrons were set up again in the morning, and sweet potatoes and potatoes were boiled in the meat paste, and they were eaten together.

After making a bowl of meat paste, Shen Xun sat on the stone, put the meat paste aside, took out the pancakes, and ate slowly.

"Sister Xun, you are here," Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun with surprise, since he got on the car at the base and separated from Shen Xun.

He never saw Shen Xun again. Zhou Nan was holding a bowl in his hand, and there were four men behind him.

Seeing Zhou Nan talking to the woman, the four of them came over curiously, "Zhou Nan, why don't you introduce us...".

The man teased, his eyes never moved away from Shen Xun's face.

Looking up at Zhou Nan, Shen Xun's eyes were inexplicable. Zhou Nan's forehead was dripping with sweat, and he found an excuse to take a few people away.

After breakfast, the team rested for fifteen minutes, and all the survivors got on the bus.

"Finally it's almost here, I've been suffering from back pain recently," said the uncle sitting next door stroking his lower back.

After eating, drinking, and sleeping in the car for more than ten days, this person is almost dying, but fortunately, he is almost at his destination now.

After turning over the two hills, the touch of green gradually came into everyone's sight, "What is that..."?

The survivors in the car stuck their heads out of the car window and looked at the forest, which was incompatible with the surrounding environment.

It seems that there are two worlds, clearly separated.

After wiping their eyes, everyone looked over there in disbelief. There was no plant under the high temperature.

Plants can survive again, unless they are alienated plants.

Everyone is well aware of the green forest in front of them, but since the city b base has taken over the rescue mission.

They must know about this piece of alienated plants, and they must have a way to deal with it. The car is still driving forward at a constant speed.

The horn sounded at the right time, trying to appease the survivors in the car, and everyone gradually felt at ease.

Squeaky, all the modified cars stopped, and the alienated forest was not far ahead, Shen Xun got out of the car with his backpack on his back and followed everyone.

Looking towards the forest not far away, Shen Xun sharp-eyed saw a section of vine walking through the green grass, as nimble as a snake.

The medical staff began to distribute the powder to the crowd. Shen Xun took the powder and sniffed it with the tip of his nose. It smelled familiar.

In her previous life, when she entered this forest, she also sprinkled this kind of medicinal powder. It seems that the base in City B has already been prepared.

He may have even tried entering this forest. This medicinal powder is indeed useful, but it can only be used outside the forest.

If it is close to the inside, the powder will basically fail, and it won't play much role.

When the time comes, just follow those supernatural beings and let them open the way.

After the team was reorganized, they headed towards the forest. Along the way, Shen Xun was thinking about the monsters he encountered in his previous life, and sprinkled the medicine powder on his body.

She has the ability to give birth to plants, but she can't withstand so many, and there are a few terrifying existences near the center of the forest.

Blackie is one of them.

It is indeed feasible to enter the space, but the alienated plants are far more dangerous than animals. If they join forces to deal with themselves at that time, the loss outweighs the gain.

After thinking about it, the team has marched to the edge of the forest, and the people of the team are leading the way, walking ahead

Fang, I have to say that the team members still have two brushes.

They are really good at dealing with alienated plants and alienated animals.

The military personnel were cut off and walked behind, and even the nine supernatural beings were arranged to walk behind the crowd.

In this way, even if there is any danger ahead, they will not be the first to die.

Knowing what was waiting for everyone ahead, Shen Xun pretended to step on a rock and sprain his feet, and limped behind the team.

Get closer to the nine supernatural beings.

The people from Agni base walked on one side, and the people from City B base walked on the other side. The two bases were originally on the road.

After entering this forest, I began to gradually lose my mind.

"Shen Xun, what's the matter with you?" Sun Jiahong walked on the edge of the line, watching Shen Xun limping.

I didn't expect to meet her in this way, Shen Xun pointed to his ankle, "twisted".

"Do you want to help?" Sun Jiahong whispered in Shen Xun's ear.

She admired Shen Xun's strength and his aura of being alone, and really wanted to draw Shen Xun into their team.

"No, I can do it myself," Shen Xun refused Sun Jiahong's hand, she was just pretending.

"Jiahong, what are you doing? Come here quickly," the captain hurriedly called Sun Jiahong back when he saw that Sun Jiahong was talking to the woman he met last time.

Sun Jiahong bid farewell to Shen Xun and followed her team.

Lin Xiangrui put his eyes on Shen Xun's twisted feet, with an inexplicable expression.

, Chen Cheng has been staring at Lin Xiangrui. He always feels that Lin Xiangrui is strange recently, but he can't say it.

Lin Xiangrui gave him a reassuring smile, "I didn't see anything, it's very dangerous here, you have to follow me closely, I can protect you now."