Chapter 131 This Person Looks Familiar

Watching Shen Xun's truck go away, Sun Jiahong mentioned the food on the ground, "Let's go too," since I haven't eaten for a day.

Sun Jiahong reached out and took out a sweet potato from the bag, wiped it on her clothes twice, put it in her mouth and took a bite, the sweet taste of the sweet potato filled her mouth.

"Let's go," Lin Xiangrui carried a bag of potatoes, and the shadows of the three were elongated by the moonlight.

Putting away the truck, Shen Xun watched the time and waited for three minutes. Seeing that Laifu hadn't come back, Shen Xun sprinkled some medicinal powder on the road and walked up the mountain.

Without Laifu, it would take a lot of time to climb over mountains and mountains with just two feet. Shen Xun sat on the ground, opened the water glass and took a sip of water.

A group of people sprang out from behind the dry tree, wearing green camouflage vests, each with at least three guns on their backs.

"Captain, there are people here," the visitor pointed a gun at Shen Xun.

With his back to several people, Shen Xun picked up the lid of the water cup that fell on the ground and covered it. Click, click, the bullet was loaded, and the team formed a circle to surround Shen Xun in the middle.

Shen Xun looked at them silently. People from the military came with a small team of twelve people, and six black sacks were placed on the ground.

Opening the backpack as if no one else was around, Shen Xun put the water glass in, and the captain of the team came out.

"Captain, don't go over there," a person stopped the captain with his hand. This woman might be from Agni Base.

More than a dozen people raised their guns and looked at Shen Xun vigilantly. They didn't despise Shen Xun in their eyes, and some of them were wary.

The team leader raised his hand to signal the team members to feel at ease. Shen Xun put the backpack on his back. She didn't seem to do anything. These people pointed guns at her as soon as they came out.

The team leader walked up to Shen Xun, "What are you doing here alone?"

this place can

Without ore, he had reason to suspect that the person in front of him was from Agni Base. After all, after getting the news, Agni base released the same mission as them.

In the darkness, Shen Xun could already see Lai Fu's huge figure, which was coming towards this side.

"What I'm doing here doesn't seem to have anything to do with you." Shen Xun looked at the black sack on the ground, the things inside seemed to have moved just now.

Choked by Shen Xun's attitude, "You are from Agni Base, right?" The team leader felt that this person looked familiar the first time he saw Shen Xun.

He must have seen it before, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

Shen Xun looked at the captain indifferently.

"Tear," one of the sacks was damaged, and the contents came out, "Captain, that thing came out."

For a while, the flashlight hit the damaged sack, and a green vine branch protruded from the sack, "Give me the rope."

Several people cooperated tacitly, and took out the rope from the backpack and handed it over. The team leader held the rope, and the four of them tied the vines tightly and stuffed them back into the sack.

Shen Xun kept his eyes on the black rope, which seemed to be refined from ore, otherwise, how could an ordinary length of rope be able to bind the alienated vine branches.

Laifu watched from afar, his figure hidden in the night, lying on the ground.

"Don't move, put down your guns," another 20 people emerged from the bushes, all well-equipped and more professional than these military personnel.

Being pointed at with guns by two groups of people one night, Shen Xun also became angry at this time.

"Put your weapons on the ground, hurry up."

"Captain, he's from Agni Base," the team member looked at the captain hesitantly.

"Listen to him, put the gun down," said the other party

There are too many, and they will be the ones who will suffer the most. The squad leader took the lead in untiing the rifle from his shoulder. Patta Patta, one put the gun on the ground.

"That one over there, put down the backpack on your body." The people from the Agni base pointed their guns at Shen Xun. Everyone in the group was throwing weapons, but Shen Xun stood still.

The military team leader looked at Shen Xun, aren't they in the same group?

Wait, he remembered who this woman was, wasn't this woman the one who exchanged ores outside the base, why did she appear here.

Shen Xun untied his backpack and put it on the ground.

"Everyone squat down, you all squat down for me, my gun doesn't have eyes," the people at Agni Base taunted.

"Go, bring the bag here," the man in charge of the fire base team said, and eight people walked out of the team, picked up the sack on the ground and retreated.

"No, you can't touch the things in the bag," the military squad leader stood up from the ground, and all the people in Agni base pointed their guns at him.

"Captain," seeing his captain being pointed at with a gun, a dozen people picked up the guns on the ground one after another, and confronted the people at Agni Base.

The atmosphere was tense, no one noticed Shen Xun who was squatting on the ground, Shen Xun unzipped his backpack in the dark, took out a water glass from it and took a sip of water.

Secretly stuffing ice cubes into his mouth, Shen Xun wiped the sweat off his face.

The military squad leader looked at the people at Agni Base, and their target was also these alienated vines.

Now the experiment on alienated plants in the base has reached a critical step, and it is absolutely impossible to hand over this thing to them.

Shen Xun watched the excitement and took a rough look, and Shen Xun also guessed what was in the sack, and Shen Xun was not interested in the struggle between the two parties.