Chapter 162

Sitting down on a random fence beside the vegetable garden, Shen Xun closed the water glass.

Thinking of the last life with his uncle's family and all the things in the last days, Shen Xun closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. She was gone in this life.

It is estimated that their life is even more difficult, but it is a pity that they have not been able to see their tragic situation with their own eyes.

"Aww~" Laifu stood by the door, holding its huge rice bowl in its mouth, making clinking sounds when bumping.

Shen Xun withdrew his thoughts, stood up and picked up the broom and shovel that fell aside, not wanting to make another trip.

Shen Xun put all other tools into the space, washed off the thick dirt on his hands, and Shen Xun started to make dinner.

The dinner was very rich, steaming more than 20 hairy crabs, lobsters and various seafood.

Laifu had a good mouth, he chewed even the shell and swallowed it, chewing it creakingly.

After packing up, Shen Xun went to the planting area, took out a sign and began to write, pepper, sweet potato, eggplant, tomato, strawberry...

There are all kinds of them. After writing, Shen Xun put the sign into the space, and walking in the aisle, Shen Xun inserted the written sign into pieces of soil.

Yawning, Shen Xun quickened his pace and inserted all the remaining signs.

After finishing, Shen Xun lay on the bed, and the fitness equipment placed by the window elongated its shadow under the moonlight.

Turning his head to look at Laifu who was sleeping in the next room, Laifu fell asleep when the sign was still being planted in the planting area.

Closing his eyes, Shen Xun also fell into a deep sleep.

At eight o'clock in the morning, Shen Xun got up from the bed, took the watch beside the pillow, it was past eight forty.

There is no time left, today is the seventh day, and I have to go out to the mountains later, and I simply bought something to eat, and Lai Fu went out with Shen Xun on his back.

Riding on Laifu's back, Shen Xun took out the heat-insulating clothing from the space and put it on, and wiped off the ointment, and it was ten o'clock in ten minutes.

Be sure to arrive at the destination at noon, otherwise the sun will be too high, and both she and Laifu will not be able to bear it.

The ice cubes in the cup had already melted, and the sunlight was getting stronger and stronger. Shen Xun took out the face towel and wrapped the ice cubes in it.

Holding one end tightly in his palm, Shen Xun rubbed the wrapped ice cubes on his face and neck. The icy cold feeling made Shen Xun feel better instantly.

A long stream of saliva flowed from the corner of Laifu's mouth, Shen Xun sank into the space consciously, and took out two

Ice cubes, cut into long strips about the size of an arm.

"Laifu," Shen Xun took out the long ice strips that had been cut, bent down and placed them near Laifu's mouth.

Laifu turned his head and bit the ice strip in his mouth, and quickly left the forest. Laifu slowed down, and Shen Xun stuffed another ice strip into it.

The closer to the hilltop over the base, the more survivors on the road, Shen Xun rode on Laifu's back and passed between these vehicles.

"Look, it's not over there, it's over here," the man in the car elbowed the partner next door, and the two of them focused their eyes on the leopard that was gradually climbing up the mountain.