Chapter 135 I Represent City B Base

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun sorted out the ores received tonight, most of them were spars.

The one that collected the most at one time was the one at Agni Base. As expected, these bases still had a lot of stock, so it was still too slow to exchange by myself.

Dodging everywhere to exchange ore, and now they are still being targeted by the people at the base, but the fortress is still close.

After sorting out the crystals in the ore pile, Shen Xun exited the space, got up and took a drink from the water bottle on the small table, then lay back on the bed and fell asleep.

After getting up in the morning and having a simple breakfast, Shen Xun began to smelt the spar, and then wrapped the spar liquid little by little on the outer layer of the fortress.

Putting all the ores in several rooms into the space, Shen Xun prepared to smelt the defensive devices above the fortress.

The ore reserves are large enough, but the defense device is still only half refined. Shen Xun exits the space and puts the refined device into the groove above.

Although only half of it has been refined, half of the fortress is protected, which is still halfway, according to the current progress of ore collection.

It should be completed within a month, and it is only with the assistance of space that the construction of the fortress can be completed so quickly.

If there is no space, the smelting of the ore alone will cost a lot of fuel. After exiting the space, Shen Xun stood at the highest point and looked at the fortress that he built with his own hands.

This is a shelter that she personally built, a shelter that belongs only to herself, where she can do what she wants.

Laifu was running and jumping in the planting area, saw Shen Xun's figure, raised his head towards Shen Xun and howled twice.

Shen Xun came down from the height and walked to the planting area. The temperature is hot now, and the land outside the space is not suitable for planting.

Shen Xun didn't even dare to scatter the seeds in, and within a few days

The seeds can be roasted in the soil within hours. Even the tropical fruit seedlings planted two days ago were roasted to death, Shen Xun pulled out the withered and yellow seedlings from the ground, and put them into the space for remediation.

After finishing his work, Shen Xun wiped the sweat off his face. The clothes on his back were already soaked in sweat. Shen Xun stood in front of the air-conditioning fan and blew on it for a while.

The sweat-soaked clothes on his body dried quickly after blowing for two minutes. Shen Xun took out the truck and filled up the fuel tank.

After loading the food into the car, Shen Xun simply ate dinner and went out with Laifu.

Laifu has now grown to a height of more than four meters and is approaching five meters. Shen Xun climbed up on Laifu's forelegs and "started".

I drove the car to the exchange point. There were surprisingly many people tonight, all of them came to exchange mint powder. After more than half a year, everyone got used to Shen Xun's temper.

Don't look like a little girl, but it's common to get angry and beat people on the spot. Some people tried to grab the food in her car before, but they were all beaten to death on the spot.

Shen Xun was a few minutes late, and there was no complaint from the crowd, and they lined up consciously.

"I want mint powder." The man was covered with wounds bitten by red-shell ants. The base has now developed an anti-venom agent for red-shell ants.

But the symptoms are not the root cause. Only peppermint powder can protect them from the red shell ants.

Shen Xun picked up the spar and put it in the trunk. The spar brought by the man can be exchanged for four packs.

Those who exchange food are only a small number of people.

The team leader lined up behind the crowd, seeing that everyone in front of him was exchanging mint powder, he became anxious.

When he arrives later, will the peppermint powder be gone like last night? Can he change that much.

Soon it was his turn, and the team leader drove the van and walked over, "

Hello, my name is Wang Linjun, and I am here on behalf of City B, and I want to make a deal with you." Shen Xun looked at the truck behind him, and through the opened door, Shen Xun could see that the truck was full spar.

"What deal, let's talk about it," Shen Xun waved to the back, waiting for the modified car behind to drive over.

"I want peppermint powder," Shen Xun skillfully weighed things for others.

Seeing Shen Xun's carelessness, Wang Linjun was confused for a moment. The leaders in the base knew that he had met Shen Xun the night before yesterday.

That's why he was sent to talk about this matter, euphemistically called Shen Xun, seeing that he looks familiar.

Shen Xun had already sent the three of them away one after another. Wang Linjun stood beside Shen Xun's carriage, "That's right, the base is going to exchange ore and spar with you for food."

Shen Xun glanced at him and continued to be busy with the things in hand.

She knew that at this point in time, the base had already used ore to make more advanced things.

She has ores and crystals, and there are plenty of them in the space, but the things researched by those scientific researchers are the real good things.

If she really wanted to make a deal with the military, she would only exchange those things.

"You represent the city b base?" Shen Xun finally replied to him.

"Yes," Wang Linjun nodded.

"I can make a deal with you, but what I want is not spar and ore, you are sure you can make the decision," Shen Xun lifted the spar bag on the weighing machine and threw it into the car.

Wang Linjun thought about Shen Xun's words, his eyes sharpened instantly, "What do you want?"

"Don't be so nervous, what I want is nothing to you," Shen Xun smiled innocently.

"I want to change to peppermint powder," the man put the spar bag on the scale.