Chapter 82

The man had a smile of the rest of his life after a catastrophe, but his body was still trembling.

The second the man relaxed, the black vine branch pierced through the man's chest, and a red heart was perfectly presented in front of Shen Xun like a sacrificial offering.

Shen Xun reached out and plucked the red heart from the black vine, as if picking some beautiful fruit.

A black vine branch was inserted into the man's chest. The vine branch was extremely hard, and the man hung on it like a rag, with blood gurgling out from his mouth.

Shen Xun held the heart and poked it with his fingertips, "What, it turned out to be red, I thought it was black."

While pinching lightly, there was still blood flowing out of the heart vessels, dripping through the fingers and onto the floor, and the cuffs of the white lab coat were stained red with blood.

The heart fell from the palm of his hand to the ground, splashing blood flowing on the ground, the vine branches wrapped around the hanging man, and the vine grew extremely dense spikes, piercing into the man's body.

The man's eyes widened, and he couldn't die anymore.

Shen Xun stepped on the blood, and whenever she saw an experimenter, she would tear up her heart and dismember her body. The long-term torture had already made her mind different from ordinary people.

The stacked corpses were covered in blood, neither unhappy nor very happy, as if they were no different from eating and drinking.

At the end of the dream, she opened the door of the laboratory, but what awaited her was not freedom, but countless gunpoints outside the door.

Black vine branches instantly covered the gate, and dense bullets shot over.

Shen Xun opened his eyes, hearing the sound of Laifu's breathing, Shen Xun got up from the bed, and added some charcoal to the stove.

The quilt wrapped her body, "Hey, I don't know when the good uncle and the good second uncle will come to city b

. "

She left them a message, and hoped that the second aunt would remember as soon as possible.

Laifu opened his eyes and looked at Shen Xun. Looking at the smile on the master's face, he knew that he fell ill again in the middle of the night. Laifu turned around and pointed his butt at Shen Xun.

"Turn around, the butt is not allowed to face this way," Shen Xun stretched out his foot and kicked Laifu's butt, and Laifu turned around, "Oh~~~".

This small tent was not very big, but it dared to point its butt at her.

The sound of the heating system made Shen Xun feel drowsy, the kerosene lamp hanging above his head was shaking, Shen Xun lay back on the air mattress, and his consciousness sank into the space.

Today's trip went well, and with the addition of the hills collected before, there are now twelve hills in the space.

Putting the chickens, ducks and geese separately on the hilltops, Shen Xun exited the space, well, now that the mental power is almost exhausted, the feeling of exhaustion hit, Shen Xun fell asleep.

There was a churning in his stomach, and Laifu picked up the quilt in front of Shen Xun with his tail between his legs, "Woo~".

Shen Xun opened his eyes and looked at it, got up and opened the curtain, and Laifu rushed out with a whiz. This time he slept a little deeply, and it was already dawn.

Shen Xun glanced at the time, it was already past eight o'clock, and Lai Fu went to the toilet and hadn't come back yet.

After making breakfast for Laifu, Shen Xun started to make breakfast, stewed chicken with mushrooms, and stewed rice. Halfway through the breakfast, Laifu came back.

After it finished eating, Shen Xun put the air cushion tent into the space, "Let's go, we're going back," Lai Fu lay on the ground, waiting for Shen Xun to go up.

Yesterday when he entered the mountain, he chose a secluded path. Shen Xun thought that his memory was not bad, but it was impossible for her to return to the same path now.

Laifu left its scent along the way, it

Knowing the way back, he took Shen Xun for a trot all the way, and left the deep mountain two hours later.

Laifu leaped vigorously onto the pile of rubble, jumped on the pile of rubble, and after slowing down, Shen Xun raised his head.

Because of the blessings in city b, there are very few alienated animals left in the past six months, and a small number survive but dare not show their heads with their tails between their legs.

Jumping off the pile of rubble and returning to the street, Laifu didn't stop, and led Shen Xun to run all the way. At three o'clock in the afternoon, he finally arrived outside the gate of Tianfu.

Shen Xun got off Lai Fu's body, raised his hand and stroked Lai Fu's neck, "Go back and make you a big meal, just eat your favorite barbecue."

She has always been willing to accept Laifu, and Laifu put his head on Shen Xun, "Okay, okay, let's go back first."

Shen Xun was called to a stop when passing by Building A.

"Hey, you are Shen Xun, right?" The young man was thin, with protruding eye sockets and sunken cheeks. Shen Xun weighed in his heart whether he would die on the spot if he punched him down.

"Um, you know me," Shen Xun pulled back the sleeve that was pulled by Laifu, good guy, as soon as he talked about eating barbecue, he couldn't wait to pull himself back.

Shen Xun pulled back his sleeve, Lai Fu bit it again.

"My name is Sun Jialong, and I'm Sun Jiahong's younger brother. I've heard my sister and my mother talk about you." The boy unbuttoned his mask and showed a satisfied smile.

He had heard from his mother that Shen Xun was as old as him, and he was best at coaxing women.

Especially those around his age, he had played a lot when he was in school, and those women were all played around by him.

His signature smile appeared on his face, "Did you just come back? It's so dangerous outside now, and you still run outside."