Chapter 77

"You guys are single at first glance, you haven't found a girlfriend before," the man said with complacency on his face, and he could tell at a glance that the tightly wrapped person just now was a woman.

Several people were choked by him, and they were all embarrassed and didn't speak again.

"Okay, stop talking, save some energy for chopping wood." His position is higher than that of several people, and this time he is the leader of the team, and there must be no mistakes.

The man looked at the direction in which the white leopard and the black figure were going away, and went back to report the situation to Team Qin.

This City B is not easy.

"Did you see, I found that there are quite a few survivors in City B," several people stood halfway up the mountain and looked down, and they could still see a few black shadows shaking at the foot of the mountain.

"Yes, I also found out. I saw that there were quite a few people in those buildings yesterday. The survivors of City B are the town with the most people we have encountered along the way."

"Yes, and have you noticed that there are no monsters here. Think about it, we have encountered several groups of monsters on the road in these two moonlights."

Thinking of the monsters they met along the way, the atmosphere of several people suddenly became solemn, and they all fell into silence, and no one spoke.

"Let's go quickly, let's go and see those shopping malls after cutting the materials, and see if we can still find materials."

I don't know who started it first, and several people sang military songs along the way. The lyrics were all about remembering their comrades in arms. This time, the team leader didn't stop them.

Shen Xun rode on Laifu, and the people on the side of the road who were ready to move did not dare to step forward, Shen Xun suddenly felt bored, it seemed that these people were not hungry yet, they were all rational.

"I really want...to kill someone," Shen Xun murmured softly, Lai Fu's body trembled unconsciously, why did the master fall ill again.

"Meat, I really want to eat meat." Pairs of eyes looked at Lai Fu walking on the street through the window.

Laifu has long been accustomed to this kind of gaze, it is small

With Shen Xun on his back. Shen Xun opened his backpack, opened the zipper, and smuggled out snacks from the space. They were all potato chips and shortbread. The ones with marinade didn't dare to take them out, and they would freeze hard as soon as they came into contact with the cold air outside.

It was near four o'clock in the afternoon before walking back to the vicinity of Tianfu. Laifu wailed in a low voice, and Shen Xun raised his head with sleepy eyes, "Are you there yet?"

"The one above, come down," said a dozen people standing on both sides of the road, all of them pointed guns at Shen Xun who was on Lai Fu's body.

Shen Xun rubbed his eyes, and his expression became clear again.

Laifu didn't feel Shen Xun's hostility, so he walked across the street with Shen Xun on his back and was about to leave.

"Wait, I haven't said you can leave yet. If I take another step, I don't have eyes," the man said jokingly, and he turned his gun on Shen Xun.

"Hahahahahaha...", more than a dozen people laughed continuously.

Shen Xun looked at the black muzzle of the gun, several corpses lying on the ground, and the obstacles in the middle of the aisle, where they were still blocking the way and robbing.

It seems that I seldom go out recently, and the information from the outside world is blocked. When did so many people come in this City B, "It's fun."

Shen Xun's body was trembling with excitement, and he slid off Lai Fu's body. Lai Fu looked at these people with a little pity in his eyes.

"Hahaha, seeing her made me tremble with fright, but brother Liang, have you noticed that this looks like a bitch," the man looked at Shen Xun wretchedly.

"It's a woman, are you sure?" The man was obviously more excited than him.

Woman, I finally saw a woman, and it was still a real woman. He was tired of playing with those old onions. The key point is that I have rarely seen women in the past six months.

Wherever I go, I see men. I believe that women will become a rarity in the near future.

"Put away your guns and watch you scare her away."

Well," they didn't plan to kill people after knowing that Shen Xun was a woman, but tied them up and took them away. Shen Xun was tightly wrapped, not even showing his eyes, and he was wearing goggles and a mask.

They said they were closing their guns, but in fact their muzzles just changed their targets, and they were all aimed at Laifu. They also encountered these monsters twice. Although the swords did little damage to them, the bullets were deadly.

Lai Fu roared in a low voice, waiting for Shen Xun to give the order.

Shen Xun reached out and stroked Laifu's neck, rubbing the long hair on its neck.

"Blessing……".

Laifu bowed his body and wanted to rush forward.

"Don't move, raise your hands," a dozen soldiers with rifles suddenly appeared in the building, and Shen Xun was the first to react, raising his hands and shouting.

"Help, help," Shen Xun moved to Laifu's side, and put the pistol hidden on his body into the space, never doubting the soldiers' eyesight and their sensitivity to guns.

"Get down," Shen Xun patted the unlucky child on the head, and Laifu obediently crawled on the ground, covering his eyes with his front paws, it was just how funny it seemed to make this movement with its huge body.

The military personnel gradually formed an encirclement circle and surrounded this group of people.

"What should I do, should I rush out?" Some people are cowards even with guns, and those with poor mentality have already started to tremble. They don't know that there are even officials in city b.

Everyone wants to run, and no one wants to be a backer.

Seeing their cowardice, Shen Xun had an evil smile on his lips, pinched his throat and shouted behind the crowd, "Run," and moved to the corner with Laifu.

For a moment, as if these people had received an order, they all fired at the military personnel. The gunshots were deafening and the smell of gunpowder filled the air.

There is no comparison between amateurs and professionals. Even if they have guns in their hands, those people will not be able to hit the head.