Chapter 118 The Mission Was Not Completed And Exposed

Even though the other party had already made a disguise, Shen Xun still recognized it at a glance.

Because of this kind of cocoon, she also had it in her previous life.

With a calm face as usual, Shen Xun gave him all the remaining sweet potatoes.

The man had a simple and honest smile on his face, "Sister, what do you need so much ore for?" The man spoke with an S city accent.

Did the military want to test what she would use the ore for? Shen Xun couldn't help thinking, "I don't know, I'm just changing it here for others."

Holding the sweet potato, the man looked Shen Xun up and down, with the same simple and honest smile on his face, but his eyes were always vigilant.

When he turned to leave, the man pretended to be curious and walked to the guide board, "Rice, potatoes, wheat, sweet potatoes." What he most wanted to see was the address of Shen Xun's exchange point tomorrow.

Taking note of the location of the redemption point in his mind, the man left with a bag of sweet potatoes.

Seeing the back of the man leaving, Shen Xun put the round table and chairs into the space, including the truck, "Laifu."

Shen Xun waited for a while, Laifu sprang out from the forest, rode on Laifu, "go home," and didn't go down the mountain, Laifu took Shen Xun to run wildly in the mountains.

If people from the military are eyeing her, there must be more than one person who came this time. They have always left behind in their work, and they are probably waiting for her at the foot of the mountain.

Taking out ice cubes from the space and putting them in the cup, Shen Xun inserted a straw and took several sips.

"Not to mention this sweet potato, it's much better than the one in the base," said six

A man with a heart, squatting in the grass by the roadside. Holding the sweet potatoes just exchanged from Shen Xun's in his hand, he ate most of them.

"Well, bring me another one, captain," the man ate the last piece into his mouth, looking at the bag behind the captain.

"Captain, I want to eat another one too."

"team leader."

"No, it's a mistake to eat one." The man cut the remaining half of sweet potato into several pieces with a knife and distributed them among five people.

"Captain, eat, I'm full," the youngest of the six didn't answer, and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his hand.

The rest of the people were not hypocritical, and took half of the sweet potato handed over by the captain and ate it.

The six of them squatted quietly in the yellow dry grass, and no one made a sound. Half an hour later...

"Cao Qihang, are you sure it's been four hours, why hasn't anyone come down yet," one person questioned.

"I have been observing for a few days. She will come down at twelve o'clock, and wait."

The man put the pocket watch in his pocket, "Don't wait, go up and have a look."

It's getting closer now, and those who want to come down should come down early, if the other party finds them, they will already run away, "Follow closely, let's go".

The six people did not turn on their flashlights, and went up the mountain in the dark. When they reached the flat ground halfway up the mountain, they were all dumbfounded, "Where are people...".

A gust of hot wind blows.

"Cao Qihang, how did you expose yourself? I'll strengthen your anti-reconnaissance awareness when you get back," the man said with a straight face.

Several people looked at him sympathetically.

"

Yes, Captain." Cao Qihang had a bitter look on his face, haha, he shouldn't have exposed it, he looks so honest, and he didn't talk to that girl. Even if he did talk, he just said a few words normally, what is it? How was it exposed.

A few people went down the mountain and carried sweet potato bags back to the base. They failed to complete the task and were exposed, and they would probably be punished when they went back.

Going back to the house through the thorny forest, Lai Fu let out a cry, lay down on the ground and started snoring.

Shen Xun added a box full of ice cubes to the air-conditioning fan, and the room immediately became cooler.

Taking out the previously prepared medicinal powder from the space, Shen Xun took the medicinal powder and sprinkled it around the house.

Finally, four pieces of rags were used to wrap the medicinal materials and hang them at the four corners of the house. These medicinal powders are insect-proof and ant-proof.

If the time calculation is correct, the mosquitoes that survived the extreme cold have already multiplied and formed, and the mouthparts of each palm-sized mosquito are comparable to those of blood vessels.

There are many people living in the base, and they are the primary targets of the alienated mosquitoes. For them, it is simply a paradise.

Shen Xun was glad that he didn't choose to go to the base, so he applied medicine powder ointment on his body, sprayed toilet water in the room, and Shen Xun lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

After getting up in the morning and eating breakfast, Shen Xun smelted ore as usual in the morning, and produced grain in the afternoon. Sweet potatoes are in short supply now, so prepare more.

After it was completely dark, Shen Xun loaded the cart with grain, rode on Laifu and went out.

To avoid being targeted, the exchange point was changed outside City B, just at the intersection to the official base.