Chapter 98

Shen Xun squatted aside and listened silently. After a visual inspection, there were about 400 people left in several buildings.

Only a few people were crying, and most of them stood aside like Shen Xun, silent.

"The base is built on a mountain outside the city. Those who have an ID card can bring an ID card, or a household registration book, as long as they can prove their identity."

"Those who cannot prove their identity can also go, the base will make other arrangements."

"Going to the base is also based on personal wishes, and I will not force you...".

The man shouted outside Tianfu with a loudspeaker, and the words on the loudspeaker kept playing in a loop.

Shen Xun observed the reactions of everyone in the crowd, his eyes met the gaze of the man in the crowd, the man showed his yellow teeth towards Shen Xun, and his smile was perverted.

Shen Xun: Just because I took one more look at you in the crowd.

Passing through the crowd, the man walked towards Shen Xun. Shen Xun turned and left, gradually moving away from the crowd, and the man followed closely behind.

Turning around the alley, Shen Xun waited for the man at the corner, kicking the stones on the ice boredly.

Some people want to die, but you can't stop them.

The sound of pattering footsteps showed the man's eagerness. He rushed into the alley and stopped when he saw Shen Xun's figure.

The man had a wretched smile on his face, but this woman actually ran to a deserted alley and waited for him to see how I would deal with you later.

He took out a bag of cracked biscuits from his pocket, "Sister, haven't you eaten?"

Obviously, the man didn't wash his face and brush his teeth much after the extreme cold, especially when he smiled with big yellow teeth. The man held a biscuit bag in his hand, but Shen Xun didn't pick it up.

"You are from Tianfu," Shen Xun looked at the man curiously. She must be wrapped up too tightly, and the people of Tianfu are very recognizable to her face.

"That's right, I'm from Building C, sister, how many buildings do you belong to?" Hearing Shen Xun's crisp voice, the man was even more convinced that his vision was right.

The lewd gaze in his eyes couldn't be hidden, the man looked at Shen Xun unscrupulously, she was still a little girl, she just played half a month ago, that feeling...

Shen Xun didn't answer.

"You're starving. Here's it for you. Eat it quickly. Uncle's house still has a lot. Would you like to go to his uncle's house?" the man tempted Shen Xun with food.

"C Dong, Sun Jiahong, do you know him?" Shen Xun's complexion changed slightly, but he recovered instantly.

When the man heard Sun Jiahong's name, his face was filled with joy. It turned out that he knew Sun Jiahong, so it would be easy.

"I know her, she also lived with me for a while half a month ago," the man said in a relaxed and relaxed tone.

It seems that he has some grasp of the person in front of him.

Shen Xun's face was indifferent, and the hook polished by the spider's leg appeared in his hand out of thin air.

The man stared dumbfounded at Shen Xun, as if by magic, a black inexplicable object appeared out of thin air, "This is... what."

Shen Xun remained silent and did not speak. In the blink of an eye, he was already in front of the man. Under the man's surprised gaze, the hook had already pierced into the man's neck.

"save……".

Pulling his wrist hard, Shen Xun pulled the hook, and took up pieces of flesh and cotton rags from the man's neck. His eyes were bloodshot, and some of his hands were also stained.

The man had lost his breath and collapsed on the ground. Shen Xun put away the hook and took out new gloves to put on, and stepped over the man.

This kind of man just eats too much. When Shen Xun walked out of the alley, quite a few people had already gathered outside the Tianfu, and it was estimated that everyone nearby had come.

drag home

Mouth also packed the only things.

"Let's go..." The voice from the loudspeaker sounded, the crowd followed behind the three of them, and Shen Xun turned and went upstairs.

Standing under the window on the sixth floor, she could see the situation on the ground more clearly. When Shen Xun looked down, there were quite a few people like her who did not follow.

Almost half of the people in Tianfu stayed, about two hundred people.

People from other neighborhoods also left about halfway. Shen Xun looked at these figures who stayed behind, standing alone in the crowd.

They are not worthy of pity, even from today, these people are the real trouble.

They have begun to adapt to the survival mode of the last days, and even like this disorderly world, not controlled by others, and they must have blood on their hands.

What's more, the three soldiers just said that whether to go to the base depends on personal wishes, not forced.

Anyone with a little brain can see the current situation clearly. Without strength, they can only attach to the official base, and their lives will be guaranteed.

When the big troops left, the rest of the people looked at each other warily, their faces were tightly covered, and it was hard to tell whether it was a man or a woman.

Leaving in twos and threes, only a very small number of people were loners like Shen Xun, but these loners were all being targeted at this time.

Many people in the crowd had already noticed Shen Xun, and they all looked at Building F intentionally or unintentionally.

Only the rest of Tianfu didn't dare to look at Shen Xun's side, they were afraid of being targeted by Shen Xun.

The corpses that appeared around Building F from time to time sounded in the hearts of everyone in Tianfu.

This is not Tianfu, just change the name to Hell, the woman in Building F is the Living Hades.