Chapter 99 Blazing Fire Base, Ghosts And Snakes

After reaching the 22nd floor, Shen Xun opened the door, and the stove in the room was burning vigorously.

After releasing Laifu from the space, Shen Xun turned around and entered the house, took out the binoculars and looked downstairs, there were several cars driving in the front.

The vehicle was moving slowly, and the crowd followed behind in a dense mass.

Putting away the binoculars, Shen Xun drew the curtain, and Lai Fu's huge head was on the door. It was only past ten o'clock in the morning.

Consciousness sank into the space, Shen Xun scooped up a spoonful of rainwater to wash the flesh and blood on the hook, and the sub-zero cold air made the minced meat stick to the cotton cloth strips, all sticking to the hook.

"That's it," Shen Xun took a spoonful, but there were still sporadic flesh and blood on it, but it didn't get in the way.

Throw the quilt cover and the clothes you took off into the space, wash them, and put them in the dryer. The time is just at noon.

After a simple lunch, Shen Xun closed the door of the room and went downstairs after he was full. He didn't bring Laifu with him. It is not yet known what the official attitude is towards alienated animals.

Taking out the bicycle from under the window, Shen Xun rode the bicycle wandering on the street.

City B has now settled in a large number of official personnel, and soldiers walking together can be seen everywhere behind the corner, all holding trumpets in their hands.

After walking for a while, Shen Xun stopped his bicycle and stood at the entrance of the alley, and caught up.

The road ahead was full of survivors, the military led the way, and Shen Xun pushed his bicycle downstairs.

There were two groups of people in the crowd, and the pet owners walked alone. No one dared to approach, and the military kept order with rifles.

Shen Xun took his bicycle and walked upstairs quickly. When he reached the fourth floor, Shen Xun looked out the window to the street, and saw that there were a lot of people.

The people who keep pets are walking on the left, most of them are cats and dogs, all of them have become quite big, and their hair is very long, dragging on the ground.

If she didn't shave Laifu's fur, Laifu's hair is probably similar to them

, "There are still pigs," Shen Xun looked at in surprise.

It should be the kind of little fragrant pig that doesn't grow up, but after the alienation, the body suddenly swells, and the two fangs around the mouth are a meter long.

Hedgehogs, chinchillas, minks, squirrels, rabbits, cole ducks, and even snakes. Most of the rich people in this world have all kinds of weird pets.

These pets are obviously not very alienated, and the largest body is only a little over two meters.

The portraits of the military are all used to it, and the alienated animals follow closely behind their masters.

Shen Xun felt relieved, it seemed that Laifu could come out for activities, but he couldn't go out alone, he would probably be shot dead on the spot if he ran into someone from the military.

After all, it is not these docile little house pets, but a real jungle beast.

After watching for a while, Shen Xun returned the same way, and finally rushed outside the community when it was almost dark. Shen Xun was swinging his bicycle, and many people had already gathered outside Tianfu.

Shen Xun walked through the crowd without looking sideways.

"Hey, wait a minute..." The woman chased behind Shen Xun's bicycle.

Shen Xun speeded up and pretended not to hear, and soon the bicycle passed through building a and went straight to building b.

"Wait...wait...a moment," the woman followed behind panting, frowning and pinching the brakes.

Shen Xun turned his head, holding back his impatience, and looked at the woman with a pair of almond eyes under the goggles, "Is there something wrong?"

The woman didn't cover up her face in any way, she even put on light makeup, her complexion was ruddy and her appearance was gorgeous, Shen Xun couldn't help but take a second look.

The woman clutched her chest with her right hand and was panting, her sexy figure wrapped in a black knee-length padded jacket.

This was the first decent person Shen Xun had met since the extreme cold. The woman was still panting, but Shen Xun lost his patience, so he turned his head and stepped on the bicycle to leave.

It's getting dark, what's for a woman

The intention is that Shen Xun is not interested.

"Please wait a moment, hello, my name is Xu Ping, and I want to ask if you would like to go to our base," the woman caught up with Shen Xun again, her tone sincere.

Xu Ping's companions also chased after him at this time. According to visual inspection, there were more than a dozen of them, all of whom were dressed similarly to Xu Ping.

Shen Xun looked up at the sky, felt the coldness in his fingers, "I'm not interested," Shen Xun looked cold, Lai Fu probably waited for her to go back.

"Hmm..." The faces of Xu Ping's companions changed slightly. This was the first time someone bluntly refused their invitation.

Anyone who saw their current attire would seriously consider what the woman said.

The girl walked up to Xu Ping and looked at Shen Xun with idiot eyes, "Do you know who we are? Have you never heard of the Agni Base?"

"I've never heard of it, what's the matter?" Now all kinds of ghosts and monsters have appeared, probably a small base that has just been established.

Shen Xun's tone was flat, as if he really didn't know, Xu Ping pulled the girl behind him, "It's okay, you can think about it, don't reply me so quickly."

The last ray of light in the sky also came to an end, and Shen Xun lost all patience, "I said before, I'm not interested in your Lieyang base."

"You...are the fire base," the girl emerged from behind Xu Ping. She was already annoyed by Shen Xun's attitude, although their fire base had only just been built.

But not all cats and dogs can be seen by them. The base has supplies, but it does not support idlers.

His hands were completely cold, Shen Xun turned around and left while pushing the bicycle, the girl passed Xu Ping and raised her hand to put it on Shen Xun's body.

With a clicking sound, the gun in his hand was loaded, and the black muzzle was aimed at the girl.

The girl immediately put away the expression on her face, only fear remained in her eyes.