Chapter 164 The Earthquake Begins

The shaking started again, but the fortress was so strong that the vibrations couldn't shake it in the slightest.

To be on the safe side, Shen Xun still put all the electrical appliances on the first floor and the basement into the space.

Thinking of the fitness equipment in that room in Tianfu, if these electrical appliances are broken during the vibration, the loss outweighs the gain.

Storing all the things that could be collected into the space, Shen Xun stood in the center of the fortress and felt for a while, the fortress was very safe.

It was not in vain to collect ores and crystals without sleeping and eating. The vibration lasted for more than ten minutes before it stopped, and there was no movement in the fortress.

Laifu squatted in his room, looking at Shen Xun standing under the big tree, Laifu howled, this was the first time Shen Xun heard such a miserable cry.

"Stop howling, I'm not dead yet," Shen Xun yelled at it, and Lai Fu tentatively walked out of the room wagging his tail.

Running to Shen Xun's side, Lai Fu opened his mouth and bit the corner of Shen Xun's clothes, dragging Shen Xun into the room.

In its cognition, the fortress is extremely strong, and even when its claws pass by, it only leaves a faint trace, and it is the safest to hide inside.

The vibration started again between one person and one leopard, but this time it was no longer a simple vibration, and there was a roar from the ground.

There was a roar, like thunder, which made people feel dull, and the heartbeat gradually synchronized with the roar, resounding in everyone's ears.

It is like the heartbeat of the earth, click, click, every time it beats, a trace will be cracked on the ground, and the largest crack can reach a width of three meters.

The earthquake started.

Ka... Ka...

Outside the fortress, a crack split the mountain in two, and the ground trembled violently.

Shen Xun held onto the armrest tightly, his body bouncing up and down with the tremors,

The vine in his hand flew out, and one end of the vine was tightly wrapped around the handrail.

The other end was tied to Shen Xun's body, and after recovering from the violent tremor, Shen Xun's pale face felt better.

Laifu didn't grab something that could stabilize his figure, and his body trembled up and down in the room, howling like a pig butcher, almost piercing Shen Xun's eardrums.

With a swipe of his finger, a vine branch flew over and wrapped around Lai Fu's body. One person and one leopard were lifted in the air by the vine.

With a bang, the mountain cracked open, the fortress tilted to one side, and Shen Xun's body slanted to the right. Fortunately, the vines kept entangled around his body.

Laifu's limbs were dragging and pulling in the air, not knowing what was going on outside, until there was no more vibration coming from the vine.

Shen Xun controlled the vine branches wrapped around his body to let go, the fortress had tilted, and Shen Xun immediately grabbed the handrails on the wall with his feet on the ground.

Steadily walking towards the gate, Shen Xun pushed open the gate of the fortress, and what he saw was a mess.

There were several three-meter-wide gaps in the ground. The bottom of the gap was bottomless and pitch black. There was also a gap in the base of the fortress.

It is much wider than the other ones, and half of the fort is tilted below.

Shen Xun looked at the ruined pit, it took her half a month to dig it, well, the place has to be changed again.

Putting the fort into the space, Shen Xun jumped into the pit below the fort. There was a huge gap beside the pit. Shen Xun took out a bright flashlight and shone down.

The black abyss under the ground absorbed the light of the flashlight, and nothing was seen. Shen Xun took out the batch of vines that had been spawned before from the space.

The ability activates the vines to fill up the cracked gap at the bottom of the pit, and sinks when everything is ready.

Xun took out the fortress. The fortress didn't tilt anymore, Laifu rushed out of the room, and ran to the door to look for Shen Xun's figure.

It was completely dark, Shen Xun closed the gate of the fortress, and there were aftershocks, but the fortress was so stiff that the aftershocks were almost negligible.

Stomach growled, appliances, kitchen utensils and refrigerators were all put into the space, and Shen Xun directly took out the meals stored in the home cooking hall.

Three dishes and one soup, the dishes are rich and steaming, just like just out of the pot.

Laifu rummaged through the corner to find his rice bowl and put it at Shen Xun's feet. Shen Xun took out the frozen animal meat from the space and put it in the bowl.

Obviously just survived the earthquake, Laifu couldn't eat any more, there was still half in the basin, so he didn't eat, Shen Xun directly put the remaining half into the space.

Otherwise, according to the current temperature, the animal meat can be left for more than two hours at most before it goes bad.

After all, after experiencing it twice, Shen Xun was already prepared, and all the food on the table was swept away.

The fortress shook slightly, it was an aftershock, and it was estimated that it would not stop this night, and he just lay on the bed without washing.

With the shaking of the fortress, Shen Xun fell asleep, and Laifu didn't sleep all night, almost the moment the fortress vibrated, Laifu opened his eyes.

At dawn, the vibration stopped, and Laifu fell asleep.

After breakfast, Shen Xun looked at Lai Fu who was snoring loudly in the room, and put a few hard-boiled eggs and dried fish into its rice bowl.

Shen Xun opened the door and walked out. Last night, he didn't see too clearly. The thorn forest had already collapsed in half under the earthquake.

There are several huge cracks around the fort, and several of them lead directly to the underground of the fort. No wonder the fort leans directly and sinks into the ground.