Chapter 160 The More You Know, The More Dangerous You Are

Shen Xun pointed to the folding stool behind the tree trunk, Laifu was lying in the shadow, Zhou Nan glanced back.

"Is there any news?" Shen Xun walked to Zhou Nan, the two looked around, and finally decided to go back to the place where Shen Xun was shaded to talk about things.

The sun was too high at noon, Shen Xun sat on the folding stool and opened the water glass to drink. Zhou Nan looked at the water glass in Shen Xun's hand.

Throat was dry, he hadn't drank water for a long time.

Stared at by Zhou Nan, Shen Xun closed the water glass and put it in his backpack, waiting for Zhou Nan's next words.

"Yes, there is news, sister Xun, do you still remember what I told you last time, the second person with supernatural powers?"

Shen Xun nodded, "Go on."

"I found out that his name is He Yang, and he used to be at the Agni Base, but he didn't know what happened, and suddenly came to the base in City B.

And I also found out that he followed the team at the base into the mountain to do missions two days ago, and on the way back, the team leader and a member of the team died on the way.

Because of this matter, He Yang is now locked in the inner base of the base, and there has been no news for two days." Recently, it's time for him to choose a concubine.

He didn't come out, and the women in the base panicked. Shen Xun looked at Zhou Nan, but he didn't expect that Zhou Nan still had two brushes, and he even found out their names.

Being watched by Shen Xun, Zhou Nan's back felt hairy, and Zhou Nan smiled, "Sister Xun, what are you doing looking at me like that?"

"It's nothing," Shen Xun leaned against the tree trunk, his eyes drooping slightly.

Zhou Nan couldn't tell for a while whether Shen Xun was satisfied with the news he provided.

He continued to speak tentatively, "I also got news that there is also a person with special abilities in the military."

"Oh..." Shen Xun unconsciously elongated his tone, not letting Zhou Nan see her gaffe, Shen Xun kept looking at one place.

"The information I know so far is limited. The person with special abilities in the military is well protected. I don't know if it's a man or a woman or what his name is.

But you give me a little time, and I will definitely bring you the news next time, "The more you take the initiative to contact those things, the more frightened Zhou Nan will be.

The task given by Shen Xun seemed to open a certain door, and the deeper he went in, the more curious he would be.

There is no need for Shen Xun to say anything about it, he himself

According to the information obtained, we can pierce the unknown layer of window paper. But the more you know, the more dangerous it is. Zhou Nan has a look of fear on his face, but there is no fear in his eyes.

Shen Xun looked at the strange look in his eyes, and his expression was as usual.

The two discussed for a while, mostly Zhou Nan was talking, while Shen Xun listened quietly.

Zhou Nan suspects that there must be some kind of connection between the high-level executives of City B Base and Agni Base, but he is only guessing, and there is no definite evidence.

Shen Xun seemed to be a qualified observer, responding from time to time.

"By the way, sister Xun, there are also a few people with supernatural powers in the fire base. I knew one of them before, but the key point is that he didn't have any supernatural powers at all before."

Zhou Nan might believe it if someone was suddenly so powerful, but he had met the person at Agni Base several times before, and he was a coward before.

"Go back, you'll still be here seven days later," after hearing the news, there was nothing Shen Xun wanted to hear, and it was Zhou Nan who complained.

Riding Laifu, Shen Xun left without looking back.

"Sister Xun, goodbye," Zhou Nan put away the smile on his face as he watched Shen Xun's back going away.