Chapter 183 Lin Xiangrui's Change

Sun Jiahong wanted to invite Shen Xun to join their team, and the trumpet sounded like a sudden.

Sun Jiahong looked at Shen Xun's appearance at this time, and she had the same idea as Jiang Huai in an instant.

She wondered if Shen Xun had run out of food, so she joined the city b base and participated in this rescue mission to earn points.

"Come with us, our captain is very good," Sun Jiahong recalled that Shen Xun's skills should be on par with the captain.

Shen Xun never replied to Sun Jiahong's words from the beginning to the end, and looked at Lin Xiangrui with a pair of eyes. From Lin Xiangrui, she smelled the smell that belonged only to the superhuman.

The scar on that face is still there, but the kindness that could be seen in the past is missing in the eyes, Lin Xiangrui has changed.

"Do I have flowers on my face?" Lin Xiangrui smiled. He was no longer the same as before, because of the scars on his face, he was so inferior that he dared not look at others.

After rejecting Sun Jiahong's invitation, Shen Xun never thought of forming a team with others. She was used to being alone and didn't like the feeling of being restrained.

With a regretful expression on her face, Sun Jiahong took out a sweet potato from her backpack and stuffed it in Shen Xun's hand, "You take this and eat it."

Shen Xun took a deep look at Sun Jiahong

Eyes, this is the second time she has received kindness from Sun Jiahong.

Without purposeful kindness, food is life in the last days, but she still gave it, Shen Xun didn't know what she thought.

Looking at the sweet potato in his hand, Shen Xun accepted it with a smile, and bid farewell to them. Shen Xun drew out a black dagger, and used the dagger to peel the sweet potato and eat it.

After walking far away, Shen Xun could still hear the man scolding Sun Jiahong.

"You are careless, just give away one sweet potato, I announce that your dinner will be canceled today," the man panicked, one sweet potato would be enough for a full meal.

Chen Cheng gestured aside.

"You are trying to piss me off, go away," the man urged them to get into the car.

Sun Jiahong held Lin Xiangrui's hand, and the two got into the car like good sisters. Chen Cheng turned to look at Shen Xun's back.

Thinking of the little things in Tianfu, he always felt that Shen Xun was an unusual person, compared to Sun Jiahong's pure thinking.

He actually thinks that Shen Xun's participation in the rescue mission this time has another purpose.

After getting in the car, Shen Xun inadvertently looked at the supernatural being, but quickly looked away.

The man's abilities and

Mentally linked, if she looks at the man too deliberately, he will definitely find out. After looking around, Shen Xun didn't see it. The big man who slapped himself just now had obviously changed cars.

Finding a random place to sit down, Shen Xun closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I have to say that the rescue team is moving so fast, from the time of departure to the present, except for the delay before, the car has not stopped until now.

At night, all the cars stopped and rested for an hour, Shen Xun took his backpack and went into the mountains to find Laifu.

With the previous discovery, Shen Xun became more vigilant when he entered the forest.

Putting on the night vision glasses, Shen Xun looked around. The supernatural being hiding in the dark must be following near the team.

Observing the surroundings, Shen Xun ran towards the depths of the forest at such a high speed that only an afterimage remained, and soon joined Laifu.

He gave Laifu a drink of water, "Laifu, don't get too close to the team recently," Shen Xun warned Laifu, also for its safety.

Soon, soon, I will meet Xiao Hei soon, but the two of them don't know each other in this life.

Shen Xun thought about it, and according to Xiao Hei's rebellious temper, she probably had to beat him ruthlessly to subdue him.