Chapter 128 The Long-Lost Food

"Go back," Shen Xun patted Laifu's neck lightly, Laifu squatted down, and Shen Xun rode up.

He chased so fast just now that the pitch-black Shen Xun even forgot the way he came, so Laifu stood up and sniffed around.

Finally, he locked on one direction and started running. After arriving at the destination more than an hour later, Shen Xun slid off Lai Fu.

As usual, add ice to the air-conditioning fan first, so as to revive the vines that are sun-dried outside the house, and prevent alienated mosquitoes from flying in when you fall asleep in the middle of the night.

After feeding Laifu some water, Shen Xun lay on the bed, the smell of sweat came from the mat, Shen Xun took out a new mat from the space and put it on.

It's been too hot recently, even when I'm asleep, the sweat is still flowing unknowingly, the air-conditioning fan is blowing on the bed, and Shen Xun's drowsiness strikes.

Before falling asleep, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space, looking at the half of the food left in the truck. The food prepared every day before was exchanged.

Not only has the exchange been completed, but also food has to be taken out of the space to exchange, and there is still half a car left today.

After picking up the eggs, Shen Xun slaughtered a sheep, cleaned it up, chopped it in half, put it in a rotary oven with seasonings to marinate.

This way you can eat it tomorrow morning.

After waking up at 8:30, Shen Xun stayed on the meeting bed and woke up at 9:00. The lamb chops were already grilled, and Shen Xun took out watermelon, pears, cherries and cherries.

Chill the fruit in ice cubes, take out apples and cut them into pieces, put lemons and green oranges in a large glass, pour red wine and Sprite, and add ice cubes to it, it tastes delicious and relieves tiredness.

Shen Xun took two sips, and couldn't help but took another two sips. The sweet aroma of the wine wafted in the air. Fortunately, there was no one around her.

If it was in the base, someone would have knocked on her door as soon as the smell came out.

. He took out half of the grilled lamb chops from the space, the half that belonged to Laifu had no chili peppers, and Shen Xun only put a little on because the weather was too hot.

Put Laifu's mutton chops in the rice bowl, and put frozen animal meat on it. Laifu eats deliciously. It has always been very supportive, even if Shen Xun's cooking is unpalatable.

As soon as the spicy lamb chops came out, the smell in the air lingered for a long time, and the lamb chops were sizzling with oil, Shen Xun took out his dagger

Score on lamb chops.

A whole lamb chop was shaved off, and Shen Xun's forehead was sweating. Two air-conditioning fans were blowing back and forth, and the cooled large ice cube was placed on the right hand side.

Sweating while eating, Shen Xun picked up the iced fruit and ate it.

Having had a full breakfast, Shen Xun nestled on the recliner and drank his homemade drink. It had been a long time since he had such a good meal.

I am busy collecting ore and smelting every day to produce food, racing against time.

After resting for a while, Shen Xun looked at the sun-dried vines covering the roof, withered, yellow and black, and Shen Xun gave birth to new vine branches again.

After finishing his work, Shen Xun sat back on the recliner, his consciousness sank into the space and began to smelt the ore. Last night, he collected too little, so he finished smelting in a while.

After refining, Shen Xun began to produce food, and the red-shell ants came again at three o'clock in the afternoon, and the thorn forest couldn't stop them.

There were even thorn trees that were eaten by hungry red-shell ants, and half of the vines that had been born in the morning were eaten away. Shen Xun listened to the sound of chewing.

Shen Xun took out the mint powder and hung it around Laifu's neck, and Laifu ran around the house with ease, while the red shell ants slowly receded.

Shen Xun controlled the refined ore liquid, connecting to yesterday's part, the tip of the iceberg of the wall was revealed, and the goal was a long way to go.

Blessing

Chasing a single red-shell ant outside, trampled to death after catching up, it likes that feeling. In the afternoon, Shen Xun loaded grain into the car and revived the broken thorns, and Lai Fu carried Shen Xun out.

The people from Agni base came early. Yesterday's three packs of instant noodles with 80 catties of ore has risen to three packs of instant noodles with ninety catties of ore today.

There are still many people in line.

Shen Xun parked the truck next to the exchange point of the fire base, and more than 20 people gathered together, mostly for potatoes and sweet potatoes.

After sending a few people away, the sky was completely dark, and I felt a little hungry. I ate too much breakfast and lunch, so I didn't eat much for dinner.

He took out sweet potatoes from the carriage and peeled them, Shen Xun ate them with a dagger.

More than three hours later, Zhou Nan brought a man back. The man's arms were covered with frostbite and sunburn, his eye sockets were sunken, and his lips were covered with chapped dead skin.

After the man saw Shen Xun, his eyes fixed on the sweet potato in Shen Xun's hand. Shen Xun finished eating a sweet potato under the man's gaze.

It seems that the situation on the outer layer of the base is worse than she thought.

The man swallowed his saliva dryly, and his voice sounded as if his throat had been sawed by a chainsaw. This was a symptom of not drinking water for a long time.

The man discovered the mine in the past two days. Due to his lack of strength, he could only carry a little ore back to the base to exchange for food.

The ore that was laboriously moved to the base to exchange could not be exchanged for much food at all. He wanted to eat too much, so he was followed by Zhou Nan.

Shen Xun happily packed up his things and carried all the tools into the car, without Zhou Nan, Shen Xun only brought the man.

The man sat in the co-pilot feeling the long-lost air conditioner, feeling refreshed and "leading the way".

Shen Xun started the car.